23rd October 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Important questions of banking GK for IBPS PO exam? Pattern of IBPS exam?

pls refer any book for banking industry so i can i prapre for the cwe exam .

pls reply me. my mail id [email protected]
1st November 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Important questions of banking GK for IBPS PO exam? Pattern of IBPS exam?

Respected Sir/Mam,

Please send me some important questions of ibps exam to my mail id of [email protected].
Please send me the questions ,if u send me it will be better for me and my exam please please.............

Regards
Gitanjali Bose
4th November 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

REESPERCTED SIR

PLZ SEND ME IMPORTANT QUESTIONS OF BANKING G.K FOR THE PURPOSE OF IBPS P.O EXAM.MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected]

THANKING YOU
4th November 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

sir, please send me the atachement files of Ibps exam and its guessing questions on my Email address.
My Email address is :[email protected]
5th November 2011, 06:39 PM
chandni kumari 26

Lightbulb Re: Important questions of banking GK for IBPS PO exam? Pattern of IBPS exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to prepare for Banking Entrance Exams?
HI,
banking question containing-reasoning ,mathematics,English,general awareness,computer fundamental type question.
for bank PO exam,you have to do preparation at all subject.you should buy question bank of previous 10 year and try to solve as more as you can,you should also prepare for time management.try to increase your speed for objective ,you will get only 2 hours,so work at this also.do preparation for 6 days in a week and take a weekly test yourself at Sunday for timing one and half hours.so that you can check your ability or mistake your self before exam and to remove that you can do better in exam.
BEST REGARD
***Chandni***
18th November 2011, 04:38 PM
soniashish

RESPERCTE SIR/ MA'AM

PLZ SEND ME IMPORTANT QUESTIONS OF BANKING G.K FOR THE PURPOSE OF IBPS P.O EXAM. AND SEND ME THE PATTERN OF IBPS EXAM. MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected]

THANKING YOU

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/important-questions-banking-gk-ibps-po-exam-pattern-ibps-exam-356289.html#ixzz1e3Au91Jg
19th November 2011, 09:05 PM
akashtripathi

Default Re: Important questions of banking GK for IBPS CWE clerk exam? Pattern of IBPS exam?

REESPERCTE SIR/ MA'AM

PLZ SEND ME IMPORTANT QUESTIONS OF BANKING G.K FOR THE PURPOSE OF IBPS CWE CLEARK EXAM. AND SEND ME THE PATTERN OF IBPS EXAM. MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected]

THANKING YOU
25th November 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

respected sir
pls send the ibps syllbus &model quistion paper
me email [email protected]
5th December 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

When wl be next PO Exam of IBPS ? I wl complete 30yrs in 12 january 2012 am i eligible to attend the next PO Exam as i m General cast ?
17th December 2011, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

when will be next ibps po written examination
23rd December 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

When Will Be The Next IBPS PO Exam.
3rd January 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

I.T. OFFICER / SCALE NO II - CODE NO 08 - IBPS PO EXAM
I COMPLETED B.Com., I have Thirteen years Experience in Auditor office .
So I have only the Auditor certificate. But you only mentioned the Degree in Computer Science.
appilcable for the I.T. Officer exam. Whether I can able to apply for this exam.
So, Please I want your suggestions.

Thanking You
11th January 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

i am a post graduate and i am 32 years of age.Am i eligible to appear for the ibps exam? please let me know email id is betsmarina2yahoo.com
17th January 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

hello sir can u send me general awareness question for ibps exam on my e mail- id my id is [email protected]
29th February 2012, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Important questions for ibps i t officer exams?
29th February 2012, 07:52 PM
megha.tiwari83

I have applied for IT officer grade II , and need pervious held exams solved papers.....can anybody plz mail me the papers on my mailid [email protected]
9th March 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
pls send the IBPS PO model Question answers with solution to the way of my mail id : [email protected]
12th March 2012, 02:31 PM
tanupriya13

plzzzzzz sir send me Important questions of banking GK for IBPS PO exam? Pattern of IBPS exam?
[email protected]
15th March 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz send me imported que. Related po exam. My e mail id "[email protected]"
17th March 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

PLZ SEND ME IMPORTANT QUESTIONS OF BANKING G.K FOR THE PURPOSE OF IBPS P.O EXAM. AND SEND ME THE PATTERN OF IBPS EXAM. MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected]

THANK YOU.
19th March 2012, 05:44 PM
gat8

can u please send me ibps po previous question papers [email protected]
25th March 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the important general awareness questions with answer..pls..my email id is [email protected]
28th March 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
Please send me the syllbus of po exam 2012 that will be held on june ............................

thanxx

regard
Amit kumar
[email protected]
[email protected]
28th March 2012, 11:00 PM
Myadi0011

Pls send me gk important questions for ibps cleark exam and banking related information
29th March 2012, 03:29 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

It conduct the bank exam every year for po and clerk for 19 public sector of bank.

Syllabus of IBPS PO:-

Object Test Number of Questions Total Marks
English Language 25 25
Quantitative Aptitude 50 50
General Awareness 50 50
Computer Knowledge 50 50

I have attached IBPS PO G.A solved papers here.
29th March 2012, 07:28 PM
Denny_Crane

FRIEND,
IBPS(Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) Clerk recruitment notification for September 2011.

Written test and Interview will be conducted as a part of the selection process. Pondicherry University recruits staff almost every year, current vacancies are for Non Teaching Staff posts.
Dates for IBPS:-
• pening date for Online Submission of Applications form: 25/08/2011
• Payment of Application Fees: 24/08/2011 August 2011 to 23/09/2011 (both days inclusive)
• Last date for Online Submission of Applications: 24/09/2011
• Last date for making changes in Application Details: 26/09/2011
• Download of Call letter for Written Examination: After 11 November 2011
• Date of Written Examination: 27/09/2011
aLL THE BEST
31st March 2012, 12:39 PM

RESPECTED SIR,

THANKING YOU
3rd May 2012, 06:00 PM
romi_bal

For previous papers visit www.bank-papers.blogspot.in or www.ibpsexam2012.in/

Written Examination Structure:-
Sr.No. Name of Tests (Objective) No. of Questions Maximum Marks Duration
1 Reasoning 50 50
2 English Language 50 25 Composite
3 Quantitative Aptitude 50 50 Time of
4 General Awareness 50 50 150 minutes
5 Computer Knowledge 50 50
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Descriptive Paper on English
Composition 25 60Min (Essay, Precis, Letter Writing etc)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total 250 250
5th May 2012, 02:52 PM
Amit cs695

Hi Sir
I am Amit Kumar and i was prepar for ibps bank PO exam 2012. I want to study matriel for first and second exam so if you have any detail for me plz sent me [email protected]
Plz you guide me a good path to success.
Plz reply fast if you do that. thank's
29th October 2013, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

sir ple send ibps question and answers my email is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?