4th September 2011, 07:55 PM
Juhi khan26

Important questions of banking GK for IBPS PO exam? Pattern of IBPS exam?

REESPERCTE SIR/ MA'AM

PLZ SEND ME IMPORTANT QUESTIONS OF BANKING G.K FOR THE PURPOSE OF IBPS P.O EXAM. AND SEND ME THE PATTERN OF IBPS EXAM. MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected]

THANKING YOU

9th September 2011, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Important questions of banking GK for IBPS PO exam? Pattern of IBPS exam?

respected sir please send to my e-mail banking related gk for ibps 2011 exam for which i will be obliged to you. my e-mail is ([email protected])
13th September 2011, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Important questions of banking GK for IBPS PO exam? Pattern of IBPS exam?

Respected sir, pls send banking awarness & G.A for ibps po exam.
thanks ([email protected])
13th September 2011, 09:36 AM
as3xalxo

REESPERCTE SIR

PLZ SEND ME IMPORTANT QUESTIONS OF BANKING G.K FOR THE PURPOSE OF IBPS P.O EXAM. AND SEND ME THE PATTERN OF IBPS EXAM. MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected]

THANKING YOU
13th September 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

plz send me important questions of banking gk and descriptive for the purpose of ibps po exam. my e- mail id - [email protected]
13th September 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

plz send me important quest. of banking gk & descriptive for the purpose of ibps po exam. my e-mail id :- [email protected]

thanking u
13th September 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

when i get govt service and officer
13th September 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

please send me importent financial question for po exam
14th September 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

important q for banking gk
14th September 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

For the flood victims,
I'm sorry that my preparation for IBPS is not upto the mark due to the heavy flood in my region.
plz support me for the postpone of the IPBS exams for flood victims areas.
14th September 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

plz send me important quest. of banking gk & descriptive for the purpose of ibps po exam in my id [email protected]
14th September 2011, 11:00 PM
sushma.k

plz send me important quest. of banking gk & descriptive for the purpose of ibps po exam
to my id [email protected]
14th September 2011, 11:03 PM
sushma.k

Exclamation Re: Important questions of banking GK for IBPS PO exam? Pattern of IBPS exam?

plz send me important quest. of banking gk & descriptive for the purpose of ibps po exam
to my id [email protected]

thanks
14th September 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

please,send me important guess questions of current affairs mostly related to economy and also for the portionof descriptive for ibps.

thanks.
[email protected]
15th September 2011, 01:57 AM
teeks
Senior Member+

for GK qustion you can find the attachments,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

all the best
Attached Files
File Type: docx SBI BANK PO GENERAL AWARENESS.docx(59.4 KB, 526 views)
File Type: pdf SBI-General-Awarenes.pdf(275.2 KB, 851 views)
15th September 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

please help me ibps CWE important all questions send me my mail id is [email protected]
15th September 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

po paper patten
15th September 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

plz send me important questions of banking gk and descriptive for the purpose of ibps po exam.my email id is [email protected].
16th September 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

please help me ibps cwe importent questions. plz send me question at my id: [email protected]
16th September 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

plz send me questions of general awareness and computer which are important for the purpose of ibps po exam. my email id is [email protected]
16th September 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

plz send me important questions of banking gk and descriptive for the purpose of ibps po exam.my email id is [email protected].

plz send me important questions of banking general awareness, computer and descriptive for the purpose of ibps po exam.my email id is [email protected]
16th September 2011, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Pls send me gk important questions for ibps cleark exam and banking related information
[email protected]
17th September 2011, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

how many ques.must be right to pass the G.K.paper(ibps clerk)
17th September 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

plz send me an idea about gk question and for descriptive paper.My email id is [email protected]
17th September 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Plz sir send me gk ques for ibps clerk exam. My email id [email protected]
17th September 2011, 08:29 PM
priya tamrakar

REESPERCTE SIR/ MA'AM

THANKING YOU.
17th September 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

would you please tell me how to crack Ibps bank po and clerk within a short period. Email me at [email protected]
20th September 2011, 04:00 PM
anitha1986

REESPERCTE SIR

THANKING YOU
22nd September 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

plz send me any book name which helps me in the preparation of the ibps clerk grade [email protected]
22nd September 2011, 04:43 PM
manish khadria

Default Important questions of banking GK and math for IBPS PO exam? Pattern of IBPS exam?

good afternoon sir
my name manish goyal.i give the first time exam of bank,plz send me tha important question of banking exam ,
thanku sir

[email protected]
26th September 2011, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

sir,
please send me current affairs and questions related to ibps exam. my id is:[email protected]
28th September 2011, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

i want to fill IBPS forms online snd me cnfrmation its urgent
30th September 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Please send me IBPS Exam important Question and Exam Sallybus In [email protected]
30th September 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Please send me IBps BAnk important question And sallybus in my Email [email protected]
30th September 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the question paper for the candidates appearing in 2011-12 or any tips??
1st October 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

which type of question in ibps?
1st October 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
IBPS in an peaceful platform to get the human destination ,i want also from ur help....plz send me the previous year model question papers to my mail ID
[email protected]
6th October 2011, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

give me the acqurate questions for the bank clerk exam plz...........
6th October 2011, 04:17 AM
sidbond

You can find sample paper for SBI clerk positions in the attachment provided.

The questions are direct and objective type.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SBI-General-Awarenes.pdf(275.2 KB, 371 views)
6th October 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me gk finance special question for ibps clerk
8th October 2011, 02:55 AM
nithunajeeth

PLZ SEND ME IMPORTANT QUESTIONS OF BANKING G.K AND CURRENT AFFAIRS TO MY MAIL ID [email protected]
8th October 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

respected sir please send to my e-mail banking related gk for ibps for clerk 2011 exam for which i will be obliged to you. my e-mail id is [email protected]
9th October 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Banking Entrance Exams?
12th October 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

PLZ SEND ME IMPORTANT QUESTIONS OF BANKING G.K AND CURRENT AFFAIRS TO MY MAIL ID [email protected]
13th October 2011, 10:10 AM
dolly91
Senior Member+

hi dear,
for GK qustion you can find the attachments,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

all the best
Attached Files SBI BANK PO GENERAL AWARENESS.docx(59.4 KB, 91 views)
SBI-General-Awarenes.pdf(275.2 KB

thanks
17th October 2011, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

please send me modeltion paper
17th October 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir please send me the atachement files of Ibps exam and its guessing questions on my Email address.
My Email address is :- [email protected]
20th October 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

[email protected] this is my id plz send me gk notes for ibps
20th October 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me model questions papers and with full explanation of answers for banking examination to my mail id of
[email protected]
23rd October 2011, 03:54 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

for appear in this PO examination, you must possess graduation degree from a recognized college, in any stream.
also you must have scored at least 60% in 12th & 55% in graduation.

the age limit for this examination is 21-30 years, there are 5 & 3 years of age relaxations are applicable for SC\ST & OBC candidates respectively.

important dates about the PO examinations-

exam pattern-

thank you!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?