22nd March 2013, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for the post of Assistant Engineer (Computer Science) of Chhattisgarh state electricity board

Please Suggest important subject for the preparation of AE(CSE) of CSEB
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for the post of assistant engineer(Computer Science) of Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board?
  2. Syllabus for the post of Assistant Engineer (Computer Science) of Chhattisgarh state electricity board -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Assistant Exam of CSEB Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board: Syllabus, Study material and previous year question papers?
  4. When will be the fresh recruitment of Assistant Engineer in Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board? What is the expected month of advertisement?
  5. Previous year placement papers for CSEB exam?
  6. Chhattisgarh state electricity board junior engineers syllabus and previous years question papers?
  7. Previous years question papers of Assistant Engineering(IT) Chhatisgarh State Electricity board?
  8. Assistant Engineer (IT & CS) WBSEDCL Syllabus?
  9. Syllabus of Assistant Engineer (IT&CS.) of WBSEDCL?
  10. Syllabus,question paper pattern of the exam for Assistant Engineer(Electrical) in West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd
  11. Information about CSEB J.E Electrical entrance exam?
  12. Detailed information about RTO exam for B.E. Mechanical student?
  13. Chhatisgarh State electricity board previous years question papers?
  14. Syllabus of MPKVV Assistant Engineer Computer Science?
  15. How to become a Chhattisgarh state's higher Crime Branch Officer? -- [New]
  16. How to apply as RTO officer after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Procedure to get transfer from Chhattisgarh State Board to CBSE Board for study 11th Science?
  18. Syllabus of MPKVV Assistant Engineering Computer Science?
23rd March 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for the post of Assistant Engineer (Computer Science) of Chhattisgarh state electricity board

Gm Sir/Mam
plz send me the syllabus of cseb computer science assistant engg. and also previous year question paper on my email_id : [email protected]
29th March 2013, 02:50 PM
shubhi2712

plzzz send me the syllabus of Mpmkvvcl IT assistant engg .. and previus question paper also ..

my email_id is : [email protected]
29th March 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

plzzz send me the syllabus of cseb computer science assistant engg .. and previus question paper also ..
urgent plz help me

my email_id is : [email protected]
8th April 2013, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

plzz send me the syllabus of cseb computer science assistant engg. and previus question paper .........urgent plsssssssss help me
my email_id is:[email protected]
23rd April 2013, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

please send me the Syllabus & previous year question paper for assistant engineer
( Computer Science)
my email id is:[email protected]
2nd May 2013, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Plzzz *plz send me the*syllabus*of*cseb computer science assistant*engg. and also previous year question*
My email id is [email protected]
4th June 2013, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous year computer science question paper of cseb assistant engineer.and syllabus also.
my email id is :[email protected]
11th June 2013, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

please send me the Syllabus & previous year question paper for assistant engineer
( Computer Science) [email protected]

Source:
24th June 2013, 09:06 PM
vishwajeet889

pease send me syllabus for exam of assistant engineer trainee (computer science)
and also previous exam paper for it in uppcl.
my email id [email protected]
3rd September 2013, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Plz send the syllabus of computer science in assistant enhineer
8th September 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND ME SYLLABUS FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT ENGINEER(COMPUTER SCIENCE) OF U.P.P.C.L. MY E-MAIL ID IS-
[email protected]
11th September 2013, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

( Computer Science) for uppcl and
other deparytment Ae - computer science syllabus as wellas previous paper at
[email protected] as soon as possible
11th September 2013, 04:50 PM
santhosh29

Syllabus for Assistant Engineer(Computer Science) of Chhattisgarh state electricity board:

Selection Process for Assistent Engineer(Trainee) and Shift Chemist(Trainee):

Offline written test (2 hrs duration)
written test passed candidate will be shortlist for Interview.

Syllabus:

Written test for all the post will comprise of 100 objective type question with multiple choice of answers

Totally 100 marks objective type questions:

80 question related to professional subject.
20 question for general awareness & reasoning.
totally 100 objective questions.

The interview for the post of Assistant Engineer and Shift chemist will be 10 marks

For every wrong answer 1/4 marks (0.25 marks) will be deducted.

the question paper shall be set in English and Hindi only.

For more details check the attached file...

All the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Advertisement.AE-JE-Shift.Chemist.pdf(5.36 MB, 185 views)
28th September 2013, 02:16 PM
ajmi

Sir please send me syllabus and previous paper of COMPUTER SCIENCE at assistant engineer of UPPCL written exam
28th September 2013, 03:10 PM
ajmi

Sir please send me syllabus and previous paper of COMPUTER SCIENCE at assistant engineer of UPPCL written exam
2nd October 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

pls provide syallbus of computer science for uppcl assistant engineer traniee my email is [email protected]
12th October 2013, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the syllabus for MSEB assistant programmer(COMP Branch) to my mail id is [email protected]
12th November 2013, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

plz send the previous year paper for computer science on my email [email protected]...
12th November 2013, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

if somebody have previous year papers for computer science then plz mail me too on [email protected]
12th November 2013, 01:20 AM
abhi.shek112

pls provide syallbus and previous year papers of computer science for uppcl assistant engineer traniee my email is [email protected]
26th August 2014, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me the previous year paper for assistant engineer post for cse branch in mppkvvcl
my email id - [email protected]
thanx in advance
6th March 2016, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND ME SYLLABUS FOR THE POST OF
ASSISTANT ENGINEER(COMPUTER SCIENCE) OF
U.P.P.C.L.
MY E-MAIL ID [email protected]
14th May 2016, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus for the post of Assistant Engineer (Computer Science) of uppcl
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?