21st August 2010, 10:39 AM
umendra yadav

Syllabus and model papers for AE(assistant engineer) exam of chattisgarh state power holding company ltd?

sir,
I have completed my B.E in electronics and communication.
I have got an opportunity for entrance exam, in chattisgarh state power holding company ltd for the post of AE(assistant engineer).
There will be 100 question which to be solved in 2 hours.i have no idea with the syllabus and i want model papers also for the same company if possible.
They have 15 seats for electronic student,so do they ask different question for different stream.?
It 's going to be really helpful if you guide me.
If possible please send the detail as soon as possible because its really urgent.

thank you
umendra

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and model question papers for assistant engineer exam(Electronics and telecommunication branch) of Chattisgarh State Power Holding company?
  2. Sample question papers of assistant engineering of Chattisgarh state power holding company limited?
  3. Syllabus for AE exam for IT Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited
  4. Model question papers and syllabus of Junior Engineer Mechanical exam?
  5. BSPHCL Junior Electrical Engineer previous 5 years papers
  6. What is the pay scale of a Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited grade three employee?
  7. Model question papers and syllabus of Junior Engineer Mechanical Exam
  8. Syllabus and question papers of Chattisgarh state electricity board question papers?
  9. Assistant Engineer (IT & CS) WBSEDCL Syllabus?
  10. Syllabus and model question papers for junior engineer mechanical post -- [New]
  11. Jindal Steel Graduate Engineer Trainee Written Exam Previous Years Questions Papers and Syllabus for Electrical and Electronics
  12. Can I give AIEEE exam from chattisgarh if I did 10th and 12th from Uttar Pradesh?
  13. Power grid exam syllabus and model question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Syllabus,question paper pattern of the exam for Assistant Engineer(Electrical) in West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd
  15. What are the job opportunities for mechanical automation engineers?
  16. Syllabus, model question papers for online exam by GETCO?
  17. Chattisgarh Board, Class 12, Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Coaching centers for PSU near Bhilia(Chattisgarh) region?
21st August 2010, 12:43 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Default Re: Syllabus and model papers for AE(assistant engineer) exam of chattisgarh state power holding company ltd?

h frnd.........u can get the syllabus or ant informationn from the respective site....
best of luck..........
21st August 2010, 09:40 PM
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Syllabus and model papers for AE(assistant engineer) exam of chattisgarh state power holding company ltd?

hello friend i am providing here a attachment in the form of pdf containg the syllabus of the ae assistant engineer exam or chattisgarh state power holding company ltd .
Attached Files
File Type: pdf forum.pdf(62.3 KB, 1577 views)
22nd August 2010, 10:19 PM
umendra yadav

Thanks for the effort,but i already have the pdf,it was on the net when i applied for it.
Thanks once again.
23rd August 2010, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I have completed my B.E in electronics and communication.now i am
writting cseb exam 2010 for both JE and AE..pls send me syllabus and old question papers
with answers of my stream in my id [email protected]
thanks.......
28th August 2010, 04:18 PM
vipranigam

please send immediately syllabus and model papers for AE(assistant engineer) in CSEB
29th August 2010, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Person Responsible for Setting CSEB entance exam Question paper?
5th December 2010, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

active planar antennas for power combining
13th December 2010, 02:45 PM
divyaanil

please send me the last year exam papers of ae in uprvunl.
10th January 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

syllabus and model papers for AE (ASSISTANT ENGINEER)exam of rajasthan state power holding company ltd?
14th January 2011, 02:11 PM
amlendu
Senior Member++

dear,
please see the attachment for this.
thanks.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf forum.pdf(62.3 KB, 685 views)
2nd February 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

can i get the question paper for sub-engineer (civil branch) of chattisgarh,the exam conducted by cgvyapam 2010 for sub-engineer post, phed department,if any one have the question paper pls upload it
19th June 2011, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

I am completed BE ece and i have an exam of assistant engineer -trainee in mathrubhumi .So i want the syllabus of the exam
2nd October 2011, 01:01 PM
TEJPRAKASH SAHU

Please send me syllabus of cseb exam paper
2nd November 2011, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Please send me syllabus and model papaers for Assistant engineer exam (Electronics and telecommuniction branch) of chattisgarh state power holding company ltd.
Please sendit as soon as possible.

I will be thankful to you..for this!
16th January 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

hello sir this is raju . i was completed b-tech ece. i want ae model papers for apgenco exam. please send me some model papers urgent please send model papers to my mail [email protected]
11th March 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the exact syllabus for ece and eee departments for aee exam which is being conducted by appsc .
31st August 2012, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I have completed my B.TECH in electronics and communication from NITRR.
I have got an opportunity for entrance exam, in chattisgarh state power holding company ltd for the post of AE(assistant engineer).
There will be 100 question which to be solved in 2 hours.i have no idea with the syllabus and i want model papers also for the same company if possible.
They have 15 seats for electronic student,so do they ask different question for different stream.?
It 's going to be really helpful if you guide me.
If possible please send the detail as soon as possible because its really urgent.

thank you
Dwarikanath
16th October 2013, 06:17 AM
Unregistered

plz. suggest.me best book for assistant or junior engineer(mechanical) in CSEB.
my id is [email protected]
25th October 2013, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Please send me syllabus,book name(best book prepare for this exam) and model papers for Assistant engineer exam (Mechanical branch) of chhattisgarh state power holding company ltd.
Please sendit as soon as possible.
Email Id : [email protected]

I will be thankful to you..for this!
16th November 2013, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

I want previous exam papers of HPPSC AE ELECTRICAL. My id is [email protected]
15th December 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

hi I want previous exam papers of AE ELECTRICAL. My id is [email protected]
7th February 2014, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me the syllabus and sample paper of exam uttar pradesh rajya vidhut utpadan nigam ltd. for AE in mechanical engg. on my email id [email protected]
thank you
10th February 2014, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Which should i refer for the the preperation for uprvnl exam as ae pos
t for electronics?
11th February 2014, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

can btech student apply for non-executive post in uprvunl...plzz reply
14th March 2014, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I have completed my B.E in civil engineering.
I have got an opportunity for entrance exam, in madhya Pradesh state through direct vyapam ,sub engg., JE(junior engineer).
There will be different questions which to be solved in less hours.i have no idea with the syllabus and i want model papers of JE , sub engg. also. You are really helpful if you guide me.
My mail ID is...
[email protected]

thank you.
Satyendra patel
15th March 2014, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

hello sir please sent me uprvunl sallybus for the post of JE(ME)on my email ID [email protected].. thank you....
1st June 2014, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

sir please send me syllabus nd sample paper for uprvnl on my email ID [email protected].... thanku sir...
27th November 2014, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

sir
please send me last year question paper with answer key for uprvunl assistant engineer examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?