14th November 2010, 01:40 PM
BISWANATH HANSDA

Syllabus,question paper pattern of the exam for Assistant Engineer(Electrical) in West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd

Hello Sir,
Could you please give me information about the Syllabus,question paper pattern, total marks of the exam for Assistant Engineer(Electrical) in West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd ?

Related Questions:
  1. Assistant Engineer (IT & CS) WBSEDCL Syllabus?
  2. Syllabus of Assistant Engineer (IT&CS.) of WBSEDCL?
  3. Exam pattern and syllabus of WBSEDCL?
  4. Syllabus for wbsedcl (cs & IT)?
  5. Previous year syllabus and question papers for School inspector exam in West Bengal?
  6. Benefits to pursue M.Tech Power System? What can I do after M.Tech?
  7. Sample question papers of West Bengal Primary TET entrance exam?
  8. Previous years question papers of Assistant Engineering(IT) Chhatisgarh State Electricity board?
  9. List of AICTE approved colleges or universities in India for correspondence course in Electrical?
  10. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector of Schools in West Bengal through PSC? Which books to prepare for the Exam?
  11. Previous year Question Papers of West Bengal PSC's Exam for Assistant Civil Engineering?
  12. Question pattern and sample papers of West Bengal Panchayat Executive Assistant
  13. Does a candidate of other state eligible to do Graduation in West Bengal? -- [New]
  14. Assistant Exam of CSEB Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board: Syllabus, Study material and previous year question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Public Service Commission, West Bengal Departmental Examination For Officers of The West Bengal Civil Service(executive)-Law Paper-II (Land Laws and General Laws) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  16. Can I get a good private college in West Bengal during state counseling after scoring 8394 state rank in West Bengal and 7091 in category?
  17. Does SLET exam of West Bengal offer computer science? What is the syllabus for the same?
  18. Syllabus and question pattern of Assistant Manager
30th November 2010, 02:04 PM
er.dellikannan

Default Re: Syllabus,question paper pattern of the exam for Assistant Engineer(Electrical) in West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd

Quote:
Originally Posted by BISWANATH HANSDA View Post
Hello Sir,
Could you please give me information about the Syllabus,question paper pattern, total marks of the exam for Assistant Engineer(Electrical) in West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd ?
Power Systems: Basic power generation concepts; transmission line models and performance; cable performance, insulation; corona and radio interference; distribution systems; per-unit quantities; bus impedance and admittance matrices; load flow; voltage control; power factor correction; economic operation; symmetrical components; fault analysis; principles of overcurrent, differential and distance protection; solid state relays and digital protection; circuit breakers; system stability concepts, swing curves and equal area criterion; HVDC transmission and FACTS concepts.
Control Systems: Principles of feedback; transfer function; block diagrams; steady-state errors; Routh and Niquist techniques; Bode plots; root loci; lag, lead and lead-lag compensation; state space model; state transition matrix, controllability and observability.
Electrical and Electronic Measurements: Bridges and potentiometers; PMMC, moving iron, dynamometer and induction type instruments; measurement of voltage, current, power, energy and power factor; instrument transformers; digital voltmeters and multimeters; phase, time and frequency measurement; Q-meters; oscilloscopes; potentiometric recorders; error analysis.
Analog and Digital Electronics: Characteristics of diodes, BJT, FET; amplifiers - biasing, equivalent circuit and frequency response; oscillators and feedback amplifiers; operational amplifiers - characteristics and applications; simple active filters; VCOs and timers; combinational and sequential logic circuits; multiplexer; Schmitt trigger; multi-vibrators; sample and hold circuits; A/D and D/A converters; 8-bit microprocessor basics, architecture, programming and interfacing.
Power Electronics and Drives: Semiconductor power diodes, transistors, thyristors, triacs, GTOs, MOSFETs and IGBTs - static characteristics and principles of operation; triggering circuits; phase control rectifiers; bridge converters - fully controlled and half controlled; principles of choppers and inverters; basis concepts of adjustable speed dc and ac drives.
15th June 2011, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus,question paper pattern of the exam for Assistant Engineer(Electrical) in West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd

please tell me about assistant engineer syllabus for bihar
24th July 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
Could you pls send the syllabus,and model question paper for Jr Eng. (Electrical) in Rajasthan rajasthan Electricity board?
30th July 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about ae (assistent engineer)how to recruite ;model question papers;study metirial
8th September 2011, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

pls tell me about Assistant Engineer (Electrical) & (IT) (Distribution) Batch 2011 for M.P,
11th October 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

sir send me the syllabus of jen papers at my gmail
29th October 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
Could you pls send the syllabus,and model question paper for Assistant Material manager in Mumbai Port?
13th February 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the syallabus for assitant engineer (electronics) for west bengal electricty board ?
10th March 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
could u send me the syllabus and queston pattern for recuirment of assistant engineers(electrical) in west bengal state electricity board
22nd May 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

sir Syllabus,question paper pattern of the exam for Assistant Engineer(Electrical)
11th June 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about junior engineer electrical grade- ii. syllabus & previous year question paper in [email protected] .
1st October 2012, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me how to crack this exam and what are the books to follow
8th February 2013, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

plz tel me syllabus of ae(electrical) in andhra pradesh
19th February 2013, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me the sllybus of mp assistant engineer distribution
2nd June 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me the syllabus of assistant engineer(electrical) of WBSEDCL
24th December 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me syllbus of B.tech C.E.How could i get a job in DVC?What is the syllabus of DVC Exam.
27th September 2014, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

pls send the sample question papers of AE posts in karnataka to my id [email protected]
7th January 2016, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus, question paper, study material for cseb exam for the post of assistant engineer
And what is the selection processor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?