15th September 2015, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: fee structure of private medical colleges in karnataka state?

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiyaz View Post
fee structures of kasturba medical college, mangalore is nearly-

2,50,000/- per annum for first year for mbbs/bds.
2,000,00/- per annum for rest of years for mbbs/bds.

Followings are some of deemed medical universities in karnataka :_

B.L.D.E. University
K.L.E. Academy of Higher Education and Research
J.N.Medical College Campus, Belgaum

Best of luck.
Is the admission still possible in Karnataka medical colleges??

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka?
  2. Fee structure of private medical colleges in Karnataka?
  3. How much is the medical college fee structure in Karnataka Private and Government Medical Colleges?
  4. Should i take private medical colleges in karnataka which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  5. Fee structure details of the private medical colleges in Karnataka?
  6. Information about medical seat availability? What is the fee structure of private medical colleges in Hyderabad, Karnataka and Chennai
  7. Fee structure of private medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking according to COMEDK UGET to get private MBBS seat? Fee details of the private seat?
  8. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
  9. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  10. What is the fee structure for MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka?
  11. What is the fee structure for MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka?
  12. Fee structure of MBBS course in private Medical colleges in Karnataka? How to get admission in private colleges without entrance exam?
  13. What is the fee structure for private medical college?
  14. Which are the private medical colleges in Bangladesh? What is their fee structure?
  15. Fee structure of government medical colleges in Karnataka? Minimum ranking required to get a government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?
  16. What is the minimum fee structure for admission of medical colleges in Karnataka? -- [New]
  17. List of all private medical colleges in Bangladesh along with their fee structure?
  18. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
19th April 2016, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Let me know the fees structure in private medical college, Karnataka in management quota.
8th June 2016, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I as I have got my 2nd puc percentage as 60% and I am seeking for a medical with less donation and fee structure per year so can u please prefer me a college with a low fee structure sir please .
23rd June 2017, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

I obtain 398 marks in neet 2017. Can I get admission in karnatka private medical colleges. Please say about fee for MBBS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?