14th July 2014, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is MCA ME eligible for Assistant professor in an Engineering college in the department of Computer Science and Engineering

I completed M.E in computer Science and Engineering. Is it eligible to teach computer science in arts and science college? Any norms for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  2. What is the eligibility for assistant professor in ECE department
  3. Am I eligible for the post of Assistant professor in department of computer engineering in private engineering college
  4. Can I apply for Assistant Professor post in engineering colleges after M.Sc. and M.E. in computer science?
  5. MCA holder is eligible for the post of assistant professor in B.Sc Computer Science?
  6. What steps should I follow after completing B.Tech in Computer Science to become an Assistant Professor in an Engineering College? -- [New]
  7. Whether MCA graduate is eligible to become an Assistant professor in B.Sc(Computer Science) colleges?
  8. Is MSc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering College?
  9. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Computer Application for an Assistant Professor who has completing MCA?
  10. Am i eligible to teach assistant professor in engineering college?
  11. Am I eligible to become a assistant professor in civil department? I have completed bachelor in chemical engineering
  12. Is a MCA, M.E student eligible for assistant professor in engineering colleges?
  13. Universities offering MS in Automation?
  14. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for CSE Engineering department professor job?
  16. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  17. How to become a Assistant Professor in government college after completing M.Tech in computer science and engineering
  18. Am I eligible to work as an Assistant Professor in Engineering college after completing M.E in Software Engineering?
14th July 2014, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is MCA ME eligible for Assistant professor in an Engineering college in the department of Computer Science and Engineering

I completed M.E in computer Science and Engineering. Is it eligible to teach computer science in arts and science college? Any norms for this?
11th April 2019, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Engineering MCA with first class without experience is eligible for appoint Assistant professor in Technical institute MCA department?
4th July 2019, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MCA.,M.phil.,M.Tech. I did m.tech as part time 3 years in srm university... that univ said part time 3 years equivalent to regular mode. so i did that due to family situation. now i wants to register ph.d in CSE stream. but some of university not recognize my M.tech .. they offering MCA stream ph.d. its science and humanities..... lot of changing norms most of the persons carrier is very big question mark.... anybody give suggestion for that?
27th November 2019, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Am with MCA,ME., Am I eligible in working with arts and science college am I qualified are not reply me asap
8th January 2022, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Is M.C.A., M.E., and Ph.D in Information and Communication Engineering from Anna University eligible to work in Computer Science and Engineering department in engineering college ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?