13th August 2013, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for MBA in Symbiosis Distance Institute?

Presently working with multinational in NOIDA (UP) since July 2012, after passout B.Tech in May 12, now I would like to do MBA from Symbosis International Univerity. Which caurse is beneficiary for my carrer Full Time MBA or Distance Lerning Programme for MBA and also what is the fee structure for both the MBA programmes. Kindly guide/suggest me in this regard. Thanks Tanya my email:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and fee structure for distance MBA from Symbiosis -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  3. What is the difference between Diploma in MBA and Normal MBA? Is it a good decision to study MBA in Symbiosis college? How to get the prospectus for MBA course in Symbiosis? What is the fee structure of the course?
  4. What is the fee structure for external MBA in Symbiosis Institute? What is the duration of the course?
  5. Fee structure for SC candidate for Distance MBA course from Symbiosis?
  6. What is the criteria and fee structure for admission in Symbiosis, Pune?
  7. Fee structure for MBA course in Symbiosis?
  8. Any entrance exam for admission in distance learning of MBA from Symbiosis University? Fee structure for the same?
  9. Fee structure for MBA in HR in Distance Learning in Dr.D.Y.Patil Institute of Business Management?
  10. How to do MBA IT distance course after completing BCA from Integral University? What is the fee structure?
  11. What is the fee structure of Symbiosis MBA in Pune?
  12. Fee structure for MBA course in Symbiosis?
  13. How may I know details about course fees and admission procedure for distance MBA course in Symbiosis?
  14. Correspondence MBA course from Symbiosis or IGNOU? Is it worth after B.Tech?
  15. How may I join distance education program in MBA from CUSAT University? What is its fee structure?
  16. Fee structure for MBA correspondence course of Symbiosis University? What is the fee structure for the same?
  17. What is the fee structure of MBA correspondence course in Symbiosis?
  18. What is the fee structure of full time MBA in Symbiosis of whole 2 years? -- [New]
4th September 2013, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

can i do m.com from symbiosis through correspondence. plz tell me the last date for submitting the form and also want to know the fee strutcure......
20th December 2013, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the mba fees for distance learning ..is there sny entrance exam for mba for distance learning frm symbiosis college
24th January 2014, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am pursuing b.com final year from mdu university and still my percentage is 60%.I wanna take admission in symbiosis university mba distance education please tell me sir what will be the procedure to take admission in MBA (finance) and also fee structure and is that any scholarship procedure
24th March 2014, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

What diff between dist and regular mba and in certificate
22nd April 2014, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

I have completed my B.A with 36% in 2010 from Delhi University (through correspondence). In 2008, I have joined a travel company in Delhi and now I have 6-year experience in this trade.

Now I am thinking for MBA in Travel Tourism through distance learning so can you please advise how can I apply for same and what are the charges.

Regards,
Shanti
30th September 2014, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

hi i did BE cse in anna university. now i wanted to do mba in IT management. Is it the right choice. Its a mba degree or diploma?
27th October 2014, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Kindly specify any Symbiosis distance learning centre at Kerala state ?.
Rk Nair from Mavelikara (Dist. Alappuzha).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?