21st August 2011, 10:56 PM
pritamslg122

How may I know details about course fees and admission procedure for distance MBA course in Symbiosis?

Pls let me know the fees structure and admission procedure of Symbiosis distance MBA in this session.

Regards
Pritam Biswas
Siliguri
Ph:-09800892496
West Bengal

Related Questions:
  1. Admission date for MBA in Symbiosis Distance Learning? Procedure to take admission? Fee structure of it?
  2. Important dates and procedure of MBA admission through Symbiosis Distance Learning program? -- [New]
  3. Last date to apply for MBA through Symbiosis Distance Learning? How to get admission for this course?
  4. Query Regarding Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program
  5. Eligibility criteria and fee structure for distance MBA from Symbiosis -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  7. What is the total fees to learn MBA part time from Symbiosis Pune? Admission procedure of it?
  8. Last date of admission in Symbiosis MBA distance learning program? Date of its admission? How should I get admission there? Is their correspondence office in Nagpur or at Amravati?
  9. How to do MBA IT distance course after completing BCA from Integral University? What is the fee structure?
  10. Any entrance exam for admission in distance learning of MBA from Symbiosis University? Fee structure for the same?
  11. Is this compulsory to submit BA certificate for getting admission for MBA from Symbiosis Distance Learning?
  12. Admission procedure and fee structure of MBA(HR) external course in Symbiosis college?
  13. Last date of admission in MBA in Symbiosis through distance learning?
  14. Whether to opt MBA from Symbiosis, Pune or Singapore? What's the criteria for taking admission in Pune? Is there any entrance exam be conducted for taking admission in Symbiosis, Pune for MBA? What are the necessary documents required for the same?
  15. Procedure to get admission for Correspondence MBA in Symbiosis? Last date to fill the application form?
  16. Is Symbiosis the best for distance MBA? Can I go for government job?
  17. What is the procedure to get external admission in Symbiosis for MBA HR/Admin after completing B.A from SP college
  18. Fees for MBA 1 year and 6 months certificate course from Symbiosis?
7th May 2016, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I know details about course fees and admission procedure for distance MBA course in Symbiosis?

How many is sufficient for MBA from bsec computer science stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?