31st December 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the result of BHEL Supervisor Trainee Exam for Finance?

when ll the final selected list of supervisor trainee finance will be released by bhel ?
1st January 2012, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the result of BHEL Supervisor Trainee Exam for Finance?

when will be result of bhel superviser trainees interview?
17th January 2012, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

when will be result of supervisor trainee finance please send mail my emai' id "[email protected]"
22nd January 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

when will be result of supervisor trainee civil please inform.
22nd January 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

please let me know when can Personal interview results(Supervisor Trainee-Finance) to be declared?
23rd January 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

may i no when will the interview results of bhel supervisor trainee will be announced. i gave interview on the 1st week of nov 2011.
24th January 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Has to be released yesterday.. But delaying.. Me too waiting for the results
As my telephonic confrence with BHEL office at Delhi, result will be come in the last week of Jan 12.
31st January 2012, 01:12 PM
tl.com

hello Dear pal,
BHEL is one of the top most companies in India .It invites the application every year.It conducts exam for the Supervisor trainee and Engineer trainee.
BHEL also provide jobs based on the GATE marks too.
The supervisor trainee exam was conducted in the month of 27 September.
The result for the exam is in progress it is not yet been announced till today.One may expect the result to by the end of this month or during the first week of next month.,
thank you
22nd February 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

when will BHEL Supervisor trainee interview result announced? waiting for the results frm 3 months,,,still nw no information,,,,,,,,,so please tell me da xact date on which i can expect da result...........
28th February 2012, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

wen ll the supervisors trainee finance interview result be published?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?