11th October 2011, 06:38 AM
prashantipv

When will be the result of BHEL Supervisor Trainee Exam for Finance?

I HAVE APPEARED IN BHEL SUPERVISORY TRAINEE(FINANCE) EXAMINATION ON23.09.11AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHEN THE RESULTS WILL BE DECLARED. AND IN WHICH WEBSITE.PLEASE MAIL ME D INFO. TO [email protected]

11th October 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the result of BHEL Supervisor Trainee Exam for Finance?

When the bhel rsult will be declared
11th October 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: When will be the result of BHEL Supervisor Trainee Exam for Finance?

Has to be released yesterday.. But delaying.. Me too waiting for the results
11th October 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the result of BHEL Supervisor Trainee Exam for Finance?

WHEN WILL HAS BUBBLISED RESULT OF SUPERVISER TRAINEE?
11th October 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE APPEARED FOR BHEL SUPERVISORY TRAINEE EXAM 2011 ON 25-09-11. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN THE RESULTS OF THE SAME WILL BE PUBLISHED AND IN WHICH WEBSITE IT CAN BE SEEN?PLS. SEND THE INFORMATION TO MY ID [email protected]
11th October 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Still waiting,they said on 10th October
11th October 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE APPEARED FOR THE SUPERVISOR TRAINEE (ELECTRONICS) JUST I WANT TO KNOW IS THAT WHEN THE RESULT WILL PUBLISH ?
Reply to [email protected]
11th October 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

when will declared supervisor trainee written test result
11th October 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Sirs/madams,

I've written an exam for supervisor trainees in bhel. i would like to know when will the results come online? if you know please send sms to 9940914378
11th October 2011, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

When do i get my Bhel trainee results?
11th October 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

wen vil u announace the results supervisior trainee(engineering).pl rep to my mail id [email protected] you sir
11th October 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

i would like to know when wil be the result of supervisor trainee exam?
11th October 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE APPEARED IN BHEL SUPERVISORY TRAINEE(civil) EXAMINATION ON25.09.11AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHEN THE RESULTS WILL BE DECLARED. AND IN WHICH WEBSITE.PLEASE MAIL ME D INFO. TO [email protected]
11th October 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

when the bhel ET 2011 result willl come????? if anyone have any idea pls tell....
12th October 2011, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir & mam iam waiting for BHEL supervisor trainee Result please inform to my id- [email protected]
12th October 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

For both ST (fin & engg) and ET result will be announced on 10.10.2011.
but still we didn't got the result friends..
12th October 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

i wrote bhel supervisor trainee exam for engineer on 25.09.11. when will result come & on which website , pl send me reply to rspvenkatesh @gmail.com
12th October 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

i have appeared bhel st trainee xamination and to know when it's written result will'be decleared ??
plz rply on
[email protected]
12th October 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

please let me know, when will be the results declared @ my e-mail id [email protected]
12th October 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

BHEL SUPERVISOR TRAINEE RESULTS PUBLISHED ON SITE....
12th October 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

sir please inform when the bhel exam result will displayed..plz send to my id [email protected]
12th October 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

When will be the result of Bhel supervisior trainee for electrical.
12th October 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

2007011 's result declaration.
12th October 2011, 05:11 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
BHEL is one of the top most companies in India .It invites the application every year.It conducts exam for the Supervisor trainee and Engineer trainee.
BHEL also provide jobs based on the GATE marks too.
The supervisor trainee exam was conducted in the month of 27 September.
The result for the exam is in progress it is not yet been announced till today.One may expect the result to by the end of this month or during the first week of next month.
12th October 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

When will be the result of BHEL Supervisor Trainee Exam for Engineer?
12th October 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

when will come supervisior trainee(engineering)..............ponnuranganece@g mail.com
13th October 2011, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

When the supervisor trainee result are decleared pls mail my result on..
[email protected]
13th October 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
Can you please tell me web site which will publish the result the result of the supervisor trainee(Finance).
Sir you mail me tell me the web site my mail id is [email protected].
13th October 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

why noone from chennai got shortlisted for et in ece in bhel?
13th October 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

why no one got shortlisted for an interview in chennai for et in ece?
13th October 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

WHEN WILL BE THE RESULTS OF BHEL SUPERVISOR TRAINEE FOR ENGINEERING
14th October 2011, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

have appeared bhel st trainee xamination and to know when it's written result will'be decleared ??
plz rply on
[email protected]
14th October 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

When will the results of BHEL supervisor trainee for engineering will be announced?
14th October 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

AJAY RANA
i wrote bhel supervisor trainee exam for engineer on 25.09.11. when will result come & on which website , pl send me reply to
[email protected]
14th October 2011, 04:23 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

BHEL is one of the top most companies in India .It invites the application every year.It conducts exam for the Supervisor trainee and Engineer trainee.
The result for the exam is in progress it is not yet been announced till today.One may expect the result to by the end of this month or during the first week of next month.
14th October 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

pl display the result web site
14th October 2011, 09:40 PM
dolly91
Senior Member+

hi,
thanks
15th October 2011, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

when will be the result of BHEL Supervisor Trainee Exam for Finance?
15th October 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

when will be the result of BHEL engineering trainee?
15th October 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me,
when will be the result come?
16th October 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

when will be the result of BHEL supervisor trainee exam for finance? please say send me my mailid ( [email protected] )
17th October 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Result already declared in bhel web site.
17th October 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when will be the result of BHEL supervisor trainee exam for finance? please say send me my mailid ( [email protected] )
Result already declared in BHEL website.
17th October 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

when will be the results of bhel supervisory trainee..pls mail me the information to my id [email protected]
17th October 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When the bhel rsult will be declared
Result already declared.
30th October 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

when will be the result for supervisor trainee in bhel?
11th November 2011, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

I have just now completed my interview for supervisor trainee finance..may i know when will be the final results be declared..
Mail me to: [email protected]
20th November 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

van anybody telle me what will they ask in the interview??of supervisor trainee finance.
8th December 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

i have attended for bhel supervisory trainee interview.last year also i have attended but didn't got job.Is there any advantage to attend for second time?
15th December 2011, 01:26 PM
abhisek.sonu

hello friend
The result for the exam is in progress it is not yet been announced till today.One may expect the result to by the end of this month or during the first week of next month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?