26th December 2012, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Tech. Final Year Project? Tips?

Hi sir/madam,

could you tell me which govt. companies are providing final year projects related to embedded systems in Hyderabad.Reply me soon to my email id:[email protected]
18th January 2013, 09:27 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Cool Re: How to do B.Tech. Final Year Project? Tips?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a final year b.tech/it student.next semester i am in a need to do my degree project. I am very interested to do own project. So request to give instructions in doing own final year projects

Dear Aspirant,

Final project is the important thing in the Btech life.So that should be handled very carefully.

So dear friend.You need to work on the project continuously.

The project shouldnot be taken any negligence.That may cost in the time of the interview for the job.

So do your project dedicatedly and clear your doubts so that you are clear in your project.

Main question in the job interview will be from the final project only.So you need to work on that very keen interest.

Follow the above steps you will succeed for sure.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
26th August 2013, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Default How to do B.Tech. Final Year Project? Tips?

I am a final year b.tech/it student.next semester i am in a need to do my degree project. I am very interested to do own project. So request to give instructions in doing own final year projects.
17th September 2013, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

I want to do the project on manufacturing technology so please give some topics related to manufacturing
23rd November 2013, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

hi dis is maghi
iam b.tech final year ece student...can i do the project related to other branches?
23rd November 2013, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

hi iam meghaswi
iam b.tech final year ece student...can i do my project related to other branches?
3rd January 2014, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

I am having a doubt where to do a project? That is, whether doing a project in a company or to do a own(self with my group) project. Which would be better? and what are the major procedures involved in a company oriented final year project?
Also I want to know whether any interviewer is giving more preference to the one who done a project in a good, well reputed company than one who does the own project?
19th June 2014, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

iam doing my 7th sem but i was intested in doing project in this sem and earn for that project. wat project will give me money?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?