15th October 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of physical test for headconstable recruitment in delhi police?

When will the physical test of delhi police hc start
15th October 2011, 07:10 PM
raju bhai

Default Re: Date of physical test for headconstable recruitment in delhi police?

the date for the physical efficeincy test for the delhi police head constable exam is not yet announced, so you are having the more time to prepare for pet exam,build your stamina as strong as your will and love to get job in delhi police.If you intends to reach your destination,sacrifice yourself for it.
for pet exam date please remains in touch with employmentnews/rojgar samachar published every week by govt.of india.

all the best
15th October 2011, 07:35 PM
raju bhai

hi dear,
the date for the physical efficeincy test for the delhi police head constable exam is not yet announced, so you are having the more time to prepare for pet exam,build your stamina as strong as your will and love to get job in delhi police.If you intends to reach your destination,sacrifice yourself for it.
for pet exam date please remains in touch with employmentnews/rojgar samachar published every week by govt.of india.

thanks
15th October 2011, 09:49 PM
dolly91
Senior Member+

Dear friend
Good luck
thanks
17th October 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i heard that physical for head constable started soon please tell me
18th October 2011, 10:59 AM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hiiii
Dear friend
Good luck...
thank you
19th October 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know when will be physical test for post of head constable ministirial recruitment 2010
because sir i am waiting for the exam.
20th October 2011, 01:22 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Date of physical test for headconstable recruitment in delhi police?

hi dear

all the best
21st October 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Date of physical test for headconstable recruitment in delhi police?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pardeepkumar View Post
Sir,i want to know the date of physical test of headconstable in delhipolice.
between 5nov to 15nov
22nd October 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Are you sure the physical starts from 5-15 nov
22nd October 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
Plz issue the physical admit card of Head Constable
22nd October 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

physical test head constable from sunil malik
23rd October 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir please clear my query that the action of recruitment of Delhi Police Head Constable (Ministerial), 2010 is not yet taken and new recruitment of Delhi Police constables-2011, is on process. Is the previous post likely to be cancel? Please reply to my e-mail address as undersigned.
Thanking you,
Ved Prakash Kumyal,
e-mail: [email protected].
23rd October 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Dear Respected Sir,
My name is Parvesh Kumar, sir I have submitted that form on head constanble ministrial in delhi police requirments in 2010. but not answering on this subject if these requirments is cancel or not cancel please reply my e-mail no.
[email protected]
24th October 2011, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

sir please tell when will you send my call letter for physical test for head constable 2010. My cell no. is 9268239254. plz any body tell me.
24th October 2011, 08:12 AM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hi friend,the date for the physical efficeincy test for the delhi police head constable exam is not yet announced, so you are having the more time to prepare for pet exam,build your stamina as strong as your will and love to get job in delhi police.If you intends to reach your destination,sacrifice yourself for it.
thanks
24th October 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

might you please explain whats going on and why hc physical are so late
28th October 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know the date of physical teast of head constablein delhi police From sunil kumar yadav [email protected]
28th October 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know the date of physical teast of head constable in delhi police
28th October 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam
This is tushar bhardwaj i want to know from hc delhi police phycal date pz tll me my [email protected]
31st October 2011, 04:03 AM
Unregistered

friend,s just do hard work and prepared for pysical test
31st October 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me the date of physical test for delhi police head constable.
my mobile No. is - 09468130651
and my E_mail_id is - [email protected]
sir please tell me .
31st October 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

respacted sir,tell me about of physical for delhi police head constable,then i fill for the last year in something september,nd october plz reply me on this email id [email protected]
1st November 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i also want to know my physical date of delhi police head contable sir
1st November 2011, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

sir,tell me the date of physical test for delhi police head constable on this email id [email protected]
1st November 2011, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,tell me about of physical for delhi police head constable,for which i filled form last year... plz reply me on this email id [email protected]
2nd November 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

plz tell the date of physical test for delji police head constable?
i'm Ravi kumar
5th November 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

sir
my name is aakash rana.
my d.o.b.-03/06/1991.and my registration no is 657904.
my phone no is 09012908184.
plz tell me about my physical date of head constable or send me my admit card.
plz .........
5th November 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

sir please let us know the date of written exam and physical test of wireless operator in Delhi police 2010.
6th November 2011, 05:41 AM
Unregistered

[Rohit kumar 638032]Sir,i want to know the date of physical test of headconstable in delhipolice.[/QUOTE]
6th November 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

plz let us know sir the date of physical test for delhi police head constable

name Bhuvneshwar
7th November 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir,Please let me know can we use laptop instead of typewriter for typing test of wireless operator.

Regards...................................
7th November 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to knowthat my phyical date in delhi police headconstable my registration No.658271
8th November 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i have heard that physical dates of head constable (wireless operator) have declared.

can u plz confirm wheater admitcards are dispatched or not..
11th November 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am SHIV KUMARI sir I know that physical date of head constable ministerial in Delhi police requirments in 2010. if these requirments is cancel or not cancel please reply me SHIV KUMARI

My e-mail id is [email protected]

my moble no. 9968307759
14th November 2011, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Date of physical test for headconstable recruitment in delhi police?

[QUOTE=Pardeepkumar;215182]Sir,i want to know the date of physical test of headconstable in delhipolice.
14th November 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Date of physical test for headconstable recruitment in delhi police?

[QUOTE=Pardeepkumar;215182]Sir,i want to know the date of physical test of headconstable in delhipolice.
15th November 2011, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

plz sir tell me date of physical delji police head constable
15th November 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

why Delhi police site don't open my acount
16th November 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

respacted sir,tell me about of physical for delhi police head constable,then i fill for the last year my em id [email protected]
Mob no 9018883078 i have see the req uirement start ......28/11/2011 but donot received the call letter plz gave me inf iam very thank ful to you this act of kindness
18th November 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

delhi police physical date november 2011
22nd November 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i want to know abou head constable physical test.
23rd November 2011, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Ans:- 28/11/11
24th November 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

sir plz send me the date of phy exam of delhi police 2010 my reg no. 625276 name ravinder sharma ,
and email address [email protected].
24th November 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE PARAMETER OF PHYSICAL TEST IN DP RECRUITMENT OF HEAD CONSTABLE 2011
24th November 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

PSE SEND MY ADMIT CARD FOR THE POST OF HEAD CONSTABLE MINISTERIAL MY HOME ADDRESS
24th November 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Re: Date of physical test for headconstable recruitment in delhi police?

sir i want to know the date of physical test of head constable
26th November 2011, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

sir, please tell me from which date the physical test for head constable were commence?total post-499
sir please send my roll no. To my email id.
Name Sanjay Rawat S/o Sh. Rajkumar
Date of Birth-11 July 1989
skrawat99@yahoo mail.com
& Mob. No.-09873745599
27th November 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Surender kumar 06.03.1983
30th November 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me the date of my head constable physical test my registration no. is 681311 please sir my email id is :- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?