10th October 2010, 05:10 PM
Pardeepkumar

Date of physical test for headconstable recruitment in delhi police?

Sir,i want to know the date of physical test of headconstable in delhipolice.

10th October 2010, 10:27 PM
Sanjiv sharma

Default Re: Date of physical test for headconstable recruitment in delhi police?

Dear friend
the date for the physical efficeincy test for the delhi police head constable exam is not yet announced, so you are having the more time to prepare for pet exam,build your stamina as strong as your will and love to get job in delhi police.If you intends to reach your destination,sacrifice yourself for it.
for pet exam date please remains in touch with employmentnews/rojgar samachar published every week by govt.of india.
Good luck
16th October 2010, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of physical test for headconstable recruitment in delhi police?

Respected, Recruitment officer i ask a simple question. When will you send the call letters of delhi poilice headconstable for physical test ? Pradeep kumar ( Sonu )
26th October 2010, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

date of physicals test recuirment of delhi police headconstables
31st October 2010, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of physical test for delhi police head constables male 2010(ministrial)
16th November 2010, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

date of physical test for headconstable recruitment in delhi police
29th November 2010, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the physical dates of assistant wireless operator delho\i 09896197198
30th November 2010, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

what does PET date of dehli police headconstable ?
30th November 2010, 10:42 PM
er.dellikannan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pardeepkumar View Post
actually the dates are not yet annnounced.......they will send u status through email or through letters...please wait
all the best....
20th December 2010, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

delhi police phisical date
26th December 2010, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know the date of physical test of head constable
26th December 2010, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know the date of physial test of head constable in delhi police
8th January 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the date of physical test of delhi police head constable 499 post plwase me on my number ya y email id [email protected]
11th January 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, plz tell me about delhi police hc physicals. from when physical will start. plz tell me on my email id.
[email protected] Thanksssss....
11th January 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

sir, please tell me from which date the physical test for head constable were commence?total post =499.
23rd January 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

sir,head constable physical test?
17th February 2011, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

sir, please tell me from which date the physical test for head constable were commence?total post-499
sir please send my roll no. To my email id.
[email protected]
4th March 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

s sir,please my admit card for the headconstable ministriail my registration no 685875 and email id [email protected]
8th March 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

sir, please tell me from which date the physical test for head constable were commence?
[email protected]
or calll me on:9210736293.
29th March 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

date for physical test
6th April 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

when will be the physical test and written exam for head constable female.?
12th April 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

When will the physical test of delhi police hc start plz send my id [email protected] & no is 08954837368
6th May 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Physical date of head constable in cisf 2011
9th May 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

sir, plz tell me the physical test date of hc ministerial cadre Rakesh Modi Jammu
12th May 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have ask a question for you. why you delay the time of head constable physical test in delhi police . it so important in all future. Plz provide the information for this matter.
15th May 2011, 06:44 PM
mohd haider

sir, i have ask a question for you. why you delay the time of head constable physical test in delhi police . it so important in all future. Plz provide the information for this matter.
9th May 2011 08:18 AM
Unregistered Re: Date of physical test for headconstable recruitment in delhi police?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sir, plz tell me the physical test date of hc ministerial cadre Rakesh Modi Jammu
6th May 2011 11:09 AM
Unregistered Re: Date of physical test for headconstable recruitment in delhi police?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Physical date of head constable in cisf 2011
12th April 2011 04:12 PM

When will the physical test of delhi police hc start plz send my id [email protected] & no is 08954837368
6th April 2011 04:46 AM

when will be the physical test and written exam for head constable female.?
29th March 2011 05:45 AM

date for physical test
8th March 2011 05:57 AM

sir, please tell me from which date the physical test for head constable were commence?
[email protected]
or calll me on:9210736293.
4th March 2011 10:10 AM

s sir,please my admit card for the headconstable ministriail my registration no 685875 and email id [email protected]
17th February 2011 05:08 PM

sir, please tell me from which date the physical test for head constable were commence?total post-499
[email protected]
23rd January 2011 11:46 AM

sir,head constable physical test?
11th January 2011 01:18 PM

sir, please tell me from which date the physical test for head constable were commence?total post =499.
11th January 2011 08:03 AM

hello sir, plz tell me about delhi police hc physicals. from when physical will start. plz tell me on my email id.
[email protected] Thanksssss....
8th January 2011 04:38 AM

i want to know the date of physical test of delhi police head constable 499 post plwase me on my number ya y email id [email protected]
26th December 2010 09:34 AM

sir i want to know the date of physial test of head constable in delhi police
26th December 2010 09:31 AM

sir i want to know the date of physical test of head constable
20th December 2010 09:17 AM

delhi police phisical date
30th November 2010 04:12 PM
er.dellikannan Re: Date of physical test for headconstable recruitment in delhi police?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pardeepkumar

actually the dates are not yet annnounced.......they will send u status through email or through letters...please wait
all the best....
30th November 2010 02:51 AM

what does PET date of dehli police headconstable ?
29th November 2010 07:07 AM

i want to know about the physical dates of assistant wireless operator delho\i 09896197198
16th November 2010 06:24 AM

date of physical test for headconstable recruitment in delhi police
31st October 2010 12:01 PM

what is the date of physical test for delhi police head constables male 2010(ministrial)
26th October 2010 10:10 AM

date of physicals test recuirment of delhi police headconstables
16th October 2010 08:33 AM

Respected, Recruitment officer i ask a simple question. When will you send the call letters of delhi poilice headconstable for physical test ? Pradeep kumar ( Sonu )
10th October 2010 03:57 PM
Sanjiv sharma Re: Date of physical test for headconstable recruitment in delhi police?

Dear friend
the date for the physical efficeincy test for the delhi police head constable exam is not yet announced, so you are having the more time to prepare for pet exam,build your stamina as strong as your will and love to get job in delhi police.If you intends to reach your destination,sacrifice yourself for it.
for pet exam date please remains in touch with employmentnews/rojgar samachar published every week by govt.of india.
Good luck
10th October 2010 10:40 AM
Pardeepkumar Date of physical test for headconstable recruitment in delhi police?