5th July 2011, 11:48 PM

Default Re: Admission in polytechnic diploma in engineering after completing ITI course?

DEAR SIR,
myself roshan & I'm complited one year course of c.o.p.a from mumbai iti. can i do any diploma/engineering courses,
plz do the needful

1. Procedure for doing Polytechnic after ITI (Civil)?
  2. Is it possible to pursue Diploma through distance mode after ITI?
  3. When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Admission in Polytechnic course for an ITI holder?
  5. How to do polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering while working in a private firm?
  6. Can I get admission in Diploma in Engineering course after completing ITI-AOCP being a 18 years old candidate? List of colleges in Mehsana?
  7. Diploma in Mining is possible after completing ITI(Polytechnic) or +2 in Arts?
  8. Can I study ITI course after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Branches to study in ITI?
  9. How to take admission in 2nd year in Jharkhand Government Polytechnic College after completing ITI?
  10. How can I get admission in Diploma(Mechanical Engineering) through Lateral Entry after completing ITI(Fitter) course?
  11. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  12. Can I get admission in degree engineering after completing diploma engineering in KJ Polytechnic Bharuch
  13. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  14. How to get admission after ITI in Mechanical engineering/diploma? I have scored 82% in ITI course
  15. Can I get admission to study Diploma 3rd semester in K.K. Polytechnic, Nalanda, Bihar being an ITI holder?
  16. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.80% marks? -- [New]
  17. How can I get admission to study Polytechnic Diploma 2nd year being an ITI Electrician?
  18. How can I get admission in part time diploma(Mechanical/Automobile Engineering) after completing ITI from Chennai? Detailed information about colleges with admission date and procedure?
6th July 2011, 12:35 PM

Default Re: Admission in polytechnic diploma in engineering after completing ITI course?

I want to do Diploma in Mechanical Engee. at night in kolkata in this year.Recent I have known that the night polytecnic diploma is going to cancel.So, pls tell me how shall I do Diploma in mechanical engee.at night.
My Email ID is [email protected]
20th July 2011, 12:52 AM

in next year hslc student get chance polytechnic
20th July 2011, 02:51 PM

I HAVE COMPLETED MY MBA WITH MARKETING AND FINANCE SPECIALIASATION.I WANT TO ENTER INTO RAILWAYS WITH SOME DIPLOMA RELATING TO RAILWAYS WHICH IS BETTER FOR ME TO BE IN A GOOD POSITION.PLZ SUGEST ME.MY AGE IS 27YEARS
29th July 2011, 12:39 PM

hi sir,
I am completed iti turner for govt ITI.further i can join polytechnic Second year?
5th August 2011, 09:31 AM

Hello Sir, I'm 28 years old ITI electrician passed in 2007, can I get admission in Polytechnic for diploma.
5th August 2011, 05:27 PM

I have completed the I.T.I.Mech.draughtsman after 10th, I want to get admission for Diploma in Civil Engineering can I get admission for 2nd year? what will be the age limit Now I am 45 years old?
10th August 2011, 01:14 PM

what is future after completing polytechnic diploma
13th August 2011, 03:52 PM

what is the age limit in diploma in electrical engineering
20th August 2011, 04:54 PM

i have completed my iti fitter trade in the year 2004, after finishing PUC Commerce, now my age is 28 and would like to do my higher studies, Pls guide me.At present am working in a reputed company as a service engineer.
27th August 2011, 11:45 AM

how i take Admission form in polytechnic diploma in engineering after completing ITI course?
3rd September 2011, 07:43 AM
deepak lanco

Dear sir my name is deepak kumar .i live at jharkhand my qulay is 10th and iti in 2010.
Originally Posted by depolytechnic diploma engineering after completion of iti

i got admission in iti in machinc trade and and it will complete in when i will become 19 yr old so then i get admission inpolytechnic or not in electrical engineering[COLOR="Red"
[/COLOR]
19th September 2011, 02:33 PM

I can get admition in politecnic after complited my 12th in art
30th September 2011, 03:03 PM

Re: Admission in 2nd year diploma in Civil in West Bengal after completing ITI .
Is there any polytechnic college in west Bengal where I can take place in 2nd year of diploma course in Civil after completing my ITI in Civil(droughmanship)? please write the name of those colleges. plz.
30th September 2011, 03:09 PM

2nd year admission in Diploma course in CIVIL in West Bengal after completion of ITI, write the name of those college, plz.
30th September 2011, 03:14 PM
ershadlm636

Polytechnic college in west bengal for admission in 2nd year in civil after completion of ITI. plz tell me the name of those colleges.
30th September 2011, 08:12 PM
manas.europhia

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

Join JKP Polytechnic , One of the Best Polytechnic , 160 Placement so far in the year of 2010-11, Best Infrastructure , Fully Equipped Labs.

For More Details plz visit. www.jkppolytechnic.com

Good luck
1st October 2011, 12:41 AM
coolsam.9

HI dear,

Yes there is a direct entry into the 2nd year for ITI students in different polytechnics in India

The admission will be done on the basis of the merit list of your final year.

Thats fine but i am doubtful about the age limit in the polytechnic. Some polytechnics do have an age limit of 25 years. But anyways you can try conforming this with the polytechnics you want to take admission
7th October 2011, 07:12 PM

Hi sir dis is Naveen kumar from hyderabad now iam 30 years old i have complited intemediate now my doubt is that iam eligible to do the polytechnic write now?
10th October 2011, 12:56 PM

sir i m vishl singh and i m comlete intermediat without math. sir i m hear that math compulsry for politechnic that is true. if yes so sir give me solution
10th October 2011, 05:51 PM

i want kno about how many total number of seats for iti students for direct second year admition in goverment deploma collage in maharashtra
13th October 2011, 03:39 PM

sir i am 22yr old and want to take admission in govt. polytechnic college in kolkata ,as 21yr is the age limit as i heard ,can i give exams ?
30th October 2011, 03:38 PM

I have completed diploma in mining engineering and got state II rank.Now I am working away from my native place.And I want to do Diploma in electrical engineering course.Can I get lateral entry admission in any government polytechnic colleges of Visakhapatnam.

Please kindly respond
31st October 2011, 12:34 AM
imcool.raone

Definitely,you can get into the 2nd year entry in ITI course in different polytechnics in India.

However,there are so many institutions for your desired study,you can get admitted in electrical polytechnic branch,

But,there may be a barrier for your age,because the polytechnic admission can be done after 10th,
otherwise,you have to get entry in B.Tech in Electrical engineering.

There are some institutions offering your desired course in electrical branch in India:
1:E.S.C. Govt. Polytechnic ;Kurnool ,Andhra Pradesh.

2r. Ambedkar G.M.R. Polytechnic ;Rajamundry ,Andhra Pradesh.

3:[B]Acharya Pathashala Polytechnic Somanahally; Bangalore.

4:Acharya Polytechnic ;Bangalore.

5:Acharya ITI ;Bangalore.

6:Chundi Rangan Yakulu Polytechnic Ganapavaram;Andhra Pradesh.

7:Col. D.S. Raju Polytechnic Poduru;Andhra Pradesh etc.....

Choose one of those colleges.

25th November 2011, 06:57 PM

Sir, is ITI student can do Engineering..? if so how...? please give me details....
6th December 2011, 03:47 PM

SIR I AM 23 YEAR OLD AND I WANT TO GIVE POLYTECHNIC ENTRANCE IN DELHI
6th January 2012, 02:51 PM

i'm railway employ with iti mechnical,i want to read in mechnical diploma engineering with cicte approved either night or distance mode.ple help me about this also after completation i also want to read b.tech programme?
13th January 2012, 05:06 PM

Default Re: Admission in polytechnic diploma in civil engineering after completing ITI course?

Hello friends,

I completed my ITI in draughtsmen civil in 2009. Now I want to take the admission in diploma course through polytechnic in Delhi. Could you please provide your guidance and let me know the polytechnics in Delhi offering Diploma in civil engineering and what are the benefits I can avail as I'm a ITI qualified.

I appreciate your help in this matter.

Hema
25th April 2012, 02:57 PM

hello

m nitiesh grewal from bhiwani(haryana)

respected sir/madam

m a polytechnic vth semester student, plz tell me can i do hotel management , i don't want to do engineering, m very confuse m interested in management plz suggest bme. is it possible or not?

also suggest me about t.v,rdio,new reading courses ,plz help me
30th April 2012, 08:10 PM
onest

Definitely,you can get into the 2nd year entry in ITI course in different polytechnics in India.

However,there are so many institutions for your desired study,you can get admitted in electrical polytechnic branch,

But,there may be a barrier for your age,because the polytechnic admission can be done after 10th,

There are some institutions offering your desired course in electrical branch in India:

3rd June 2012, 09:33 AM

Sir I have passed 2 years diploma in electrician trade from Govt. ITI Rajouri Distt. (JAMMU & KASHMIR)
I can take admission (Lateral Entry scheme) in polytechnic college.
Pl. Reply me [email protected]
14th June 2012, 02:31 PM

Can i do correspondence diploma Mechanical Engineering after iti
15th June 2012, 12:49 AM
rockstarrocks

6:Chundi Rangan Yakulu Polytechnic Ganapavaram;Andhra Pradesh.

7:Col. D.S. Raju Polytechnic Poduru;Andhra Pradesh etc.....

Choose one of those colleges.

19th June 2012, 12:38 AM

sir i am completing i.t.i machinist from (indo danish tool room),year 2011, how to get admission in polytechnic college direct 2nd year. pls request me sir,this year so impotent admission,

my email,([email protected])
20th July 2012, 03:59 PM
ranjithchittireddy

Originally Posted by Pathfinder View Post
Yes there is a direct entry into the 2nd year for ITI students in different polytechnics in India

The admission will be done on the basis of the merit list of your final year.

Thats fine but i am doubtful about the age limit in the polytechnic. Some polytechnics do have an age limit of 25 years. But anyways you can try conforming this with the polytechnics you want to take admission
Hi if i do ITI with electrical trade, Am i eligible to do Mining diploma(polytechnic) with lateral entry? and my age is 29. please reply. thank you.
20th July 2012, 04:51 PM
ranjithchittireddy

Originally Posted by JAMESS View Post
yes iti student can take admission in polytechnic diploma after completion of their course. but the admission procedure depends on the institution in which you want to take admission. it may be basis on your marks. may be you have to give entrance examination to take admission.

your 27 years old will not create any problem to take admission in polytecnic diploma. do not worry about this.

best of luck.
Hi James, i want to do Mining diploma (polytechnic) so

1. Which trade is better in ITI to go mining route?
2. Is there any lateral entry test to join in mining diploma 2 year?
3. After completion of ITI is it compulsory to do Apprentice? or no need Apprentice? to join direct second year in Polytechnic mining diploma.
4. Is there any age limit for all these courses in general category. my age is 28 now.

Please reply for above doubts thank you.
22nd August 2012, 01:46 PM

my age is 25 and i done Bcom. can i take addmisin in diploma polytecnic
2nd November 2012, 11:48 AM

sir i completed b.tech with cse branch so i have intersted to do polytechnic in a mining branch so am eliglible for going polytechinc from 2nd year onwards?
8th November 2012, 04:44 PM
RAHUL K0

you can apply for polytechnic after I.T.I.

it is a good choice for your career. there is no age barrier for that.

after completion of your I.T.I you will get direct admission in the 2nd year in polytechnic.
26th December 2012, 03:21 PM

maine iti trade it&esm se pass kiya hai mai diploma me admission lena chahta hu. iske liye kya mai koi bhi trade le sakta hu.

shahbaz ansari from varanasi
2nd April 2013, 09:01 PM

sir my name is uday age.19 i i have completed iti (instrument mechanic) and i want to join in diploma 2 nd year ece is it possible pls. reply me
2nd April 2013, 09:04 PM

sir my name is uday age.19 i i have completed iti (instrument mechanic) and i want to join in diploma 2 nd year ece in hyd is it possible pls. reply me
1st June 2013, 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by amit.7055cool View Post
im 25 yr old and pursuing iti.so can i get admission in polytechnic diploma engineering after completion of iti

i got admission in iti in electrician trade and and it will complete in when i will become 27 yr old so then i get admission inpolytechnic or not in electrical engineering
go to die my dear friend
18th June 2013, 11:24 AM

I have done COPA 1 year trade in GOVT ITI so can i get admission to poly?
20th June 2013, 12:54 PM

sir,this is my last year in I.T.I how to get admission in 2nd yr of diploma in automobile engineering.pls help
25th July 2013, 05:42 PM

Hi,I have completed ITI in electronic mechanic in year of 2000 but now need to do Diploma in electrical. And now i am working in private company in Hyderabad also i dont want to left my job for higher studies. So plz give me a suggestion to completion of my degree course. If got the degree my company will give big position and increase my salary also.If i got the diploma admission i able to wright the examination only.
8th September 2013, 08:25 PM

colleges in andhra pradesh for lateral entry after completing ITI
1st October 2013, 06:40 PM

Default completing the iti course i want in engg not go in diploma

I want joining the engg collage after iti course?
15th October 2013, 08:16 PM

Hi sir
i am get in diplam seat in iam do callenge allowtnent seat but some problem i next year how can i do it plr rly
20th November 2013, 11:18 AM

Hello sir,
i have complted iti and degree.i need to do polytechnical in mechanical.my age is 27.it is possible to do direct 2year