21st May 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of ICWAI course: Duration of course, Procedure to apply and Scope after ICWAI?

hi, i am shivaranjini. i have completed my b com in 2001. now i want to join icwai intermediate course. so please tell me is it possible for me to adjust for new syllabus. please reply as soon as [email protected]
21st May 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of ICWAI course: Duration of course, Procedure to apply and Scope after ICWAI?

hi i am pankaj please give information about inpune where is institue of icwai
23rd May 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

can i do ca after icwa
24th May 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Am shruthi i completed my b.com wanted to do icwa in correspondence can you just guide me
24th May 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

my name is sandip. i have pased b.com with 45% , can i join in icwai cource. plz help me, if not latter what should i do?
25th May 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am Priyanka i have cleared my 12th can i apply for icwai course if so can you send me course , fee details and duration of course Thankyou
29th May 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

hi, i m neha jadhav i m doing tybcom now and i want to do icwai but my special subject is banking &finance, so can i do Icwai?
29th May 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

my name is neha jadhav i m in T.y.bcom my special subject is banking &finance but I want to join Icwai, can i?
31st May 2012, 11:14 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

ICWAI stands for Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India.

With the globalization of world economic activities,the industries both in manufacturing and service sectors need Cost and Management Accounting Professionals to give support in resource management and making the operations more cost effective in facing the challenges of Management.

The scope of an ICWA professional can be:

Maintainence of Cost Records
Cost Audit
Valuation Audit
CENVAT Audit
Special Audit under Customs Act,1962
Audit under VAT Acts
Tax consultancy
Project Management
Financial services
Trustee,Executor,Administrator,Arbitrator,Appraise r
Financial management Planner
Capital structure Planner,etc.

The ICWA course is three stage course which is as follows:

1) Foundation course which is an entry level Program for non graduate students which has 4 papers of 100 Marks each.

2)Intermediate course and Final Course which comprise of 14 subjects.These subjects inculcate a balanced and comprehensive knowledge in the students .

There is a great scope for a student of ICWA .

for more details you can log on to www.icwai.org

Best wishes..
3rd June 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

I am ashwini and i have completed my 12th i just want to know is their any article ship in icwai if yes then how much long it is? pls rep
3rd June 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

i am ashwini i want to know is their any articleship in icwai if yes then how long it is?pls rep
3rd June 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

what is meant by Postal Tuition Fee,Oral Coaching Fee???
5th June 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir .I have completed my b.com studies 2002 And i have working A private company for Accounting job last 8 years
now i planning to join for icwai course .i want to know is there any campus facilities arranged for study .please reply me as soon as possible.
my e.mail no is - [email protected] and my mobile no is -8697265191 / 9903290880
7th June 2012, 01:24 AM
guruvana244

Yes You are eligible to apply for ICWAI course, After Graduation and Post Graduation, you are eligible to apply for Intermediate course Directly.

But To apply for Intermediate course, Your age should not be less than 18 years and you has passed degree Examination of any recognised University or equivalent.

The examination was held 2 times in a year, Firstly In the month of June and another in the month of December, For June Term Examination apply before 05th December of previous year and for December Term Examination apply before 05th June. The registration form was availiable in the official website of ICWAI.

So, If you are Interested, then you have to purchase the Prospectus and The Cost of Prospectus was Rs. 200. The Postal Tuition Fee including study material was Rs. 7000 and Oral Coaching Fee including study material was Rs. 11000 for Intermediate course.

Appearing Candidates are also apply for ICWAI course, So, if you are interested in ICWAI course, then you can apply for this course on graduation Based and you can directly eligible to apply for Intermediate course.

The Registration form and syllabus are availiable in the official website of ICWAI, So please visit the ICWAI official website to get complete information about ICWAI. So, please dont worry, you are eligible to apply for ICWAI.

http://www.icwai.org
7th June 2012, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

i am aditya jangir .i have done B.B.A. & pursing cs EXECUTIVE.so that iwant doing CWA.PLS. Tell mi.
8th June 2012, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for december foundation exam after 5th of june with late fees is it possible plz rply as earli8er as possible.....
14th June 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

hi, i m Ritu sharma
i have done my 12 th class . can i take admission in ICWAI . If yes , then give details for the same and fee structure nd all procedure for the same .
thank u
Warm Regard,
RITU SHARMA
14th June 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

sir i have a completed degree and have a ugc certificate ,is i am qualified for doing the icwa intermediate
17th June 2012, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i am sana from mumbai..I want to know that is there any dress code?bcz am muslim n i want to do my studies in Hejaab i.e in burqa.so is there any problem for me for job.? Plz give me answer
19th June 2012, 12:06 PM
babu91

Hello friend,
The course is divided into three stages
Foundation course
Intermediate course
Final course
An individual with a bachelor degree may enroll directly for the Intermediate course.
The intermediate course comprises of 8 compulsary papers and following practical training
Group discussion
Seminar
Computer training

The final course, apart from compulsary papers, comprises of following practical training
Computer training
industrial training
Modular training

All the prescribed trainings must be completed to move on to next stage.
For further information, please visit the official website of ICWAI.
thank you
19th June 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about postal and oral
28th June 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I have 1 clarification that i have done B.com in bagalore open university. I have not cmpleted PUC II (discontinued) but i have completed B.com on the basis of 10th. can i take ICWAI course?
28th June 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir.iam arvind right now im in b. com first sem and im thinking to take icwa and my question is icwa and b.com portion
or syllabus or subject r same... if is nt means how we have to manange ...
29th June 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
i am swapna reddy i am studying b.com planning to join for icwai course.I want to know is there any campus placement facilities arranged for icwai studnts.please reply me as soon as possible also icwai full details [email protected] plz sir.
2nd July 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

How much salary will get after completing icwa inter.?
5th July 2012, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

sir i have completed B.COM. with 69%marks tell me Details of ICWAI course: Duration of course, Procedure to apply and Scope after ICWAI?
10th July 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

How much actual amount(including registration and study matarial) required to complete intermidiate exam?
10th July 2012, 11:36 AM
samrat riky

how much actual amt(including registration fee and study material) required to complete intermediate exam?
12th July 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

hi i am bipin kumar giri i want to know what is the duration of foundation,intermediate and final course of icwai pls send me an email in my email address [email protected]
13th July 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

pls provide me the fee structure only for the study materials after graduation & also the full complete duration period tlll i get job.
14th July 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ,my name is shravan.i have completed my intermediate . i would like to join icwai after completion my b.com so you please tell me the job oppurtunities in icwai as soon as [email protected]
16th July 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,its tyshya.now i am persuing bba 2nd year.is icwai will be a good option for my career and can i start the procedure of studying icwai from now???
16th July 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

sir pls send sylobus copy of intermidiate exam?
26th July 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,

my name is arjun singham completed my graduation in commerce and now pursuing m.com i want the detail of icwa cource about intermediate and final cource of icwa
30th July 2012, 07:06 PM
pankey11

please suggest me can i do m.com by ignou with simple graduation 45% .please reply soon.
1st August 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

i want the future of icwai i want do the icwai i am nitin verma my email id [email protected]
2nd August 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SUGGEST ME I HAD SIMPLE GRADUATION SO KINDLY SUGGEST ME CAN I DO M.COM FROM IGNOU.PLEASE REPLY SOON.THNX
7th August 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

sir am completed my cpt sucessfully .but am unable to complete my ipcc so iwant to icwai.then after amthinking about ipcc is it correct decission .presently am doing degreein distance mode am eligible for icwai inter ?pls helpme
11th August 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

which does salary complted the icwa
25th August 2012, 07:26 PM
nlegend
Member+

Hello friend

Foundation Course:

Eligibility for Admission:

a) 17 years of age; and
(b) Passed Senior Secondary Examination under 10+2 scheme of a recognized Board

Incumbents waiting for the result can apply for provisional admission

Fees
Cost of Prospectus - Rs. 200/-

Documents to be enclosed with application form:

1. Bank Draft ( as mentioned above)

2. Attested Copy of Matriculation Certificate

3. Attested copy of 10+2 Certificate or Marks Statement

4. Three photographs attested and pasted on the form

(Attestation should be by any member of ICWAI /ICAI/ /ICSI/Parliament/Stage Legislative Assembly or a Gazetted Officer or a Principal of a college

When to Apply:

Exams are held two times in a year i.e. on 11th to 18th June and on 10th to 17th December.
For June Term Examination apply before 05th December of previous year and for December Term Examination apply before 05th June

For more details visit www.icwai.org

Best of luck
29th August 2012, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

what will be the duration of the course as i an mba in finance
1st September 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

I want to do ICWA . I completed my b.com Graduation now im looking join a above course. now iam leaving Bangalore so around Bangalore any coaching class pl z send that address.
2nd September 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE IS ANY BENEFIT OF DOING ICWAI ALONG WITH MBA?
8th September 2012, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

when the last date for registetion icwai intermedate
15th September 2012, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

i am doing master of finance and accounting 1 semester, i want to do icwa , what is the duration of the course
16th September 2012, 12:00 AM
mailme.ramkapoor

Hi dear,

The Institution of Cost & Works Accountants of India(ICWAI) ,which is set up under the Act of Parliament .
Its main aim for the economic activities of an organization by their sheer expertise.It provides the depth knowledge and perspective to manage business.

(i) You should have any graduate in any discipline or equivalence from a recognized University/Institute.

or
if the candidates who have already passed the ICWAI Final Course ,they shall also be eligible for admission.

Duration: Minimum 2 Years
Maximum 5 years
ICWAI Final passed candidate can complete the course in one year.

Medium : English

Fee: Rs. 6,000/- consolidated for full course

Prospectus cost : Rs. 400/-

There are 4 Courses of IGNOU are:

1. Organization Theory and Behaviour
2. Research Methodology and Statistical Analysis
3. International Business Environment or Business Environment
4. International Marketing Management or Marketing Management

After passing the course there are so many top management positions like
Managing Director,
Accountant,
Finance Director,
Financial Controller,
Cost Controller,
Finance Manager,
Chief Internal Auditor etc. in Govt. and private sectors.

There are so many ICWAI institutions such as:

1:Bangalore Chapter of I.C.W.A.I., Bangalore,Karnataka

2:Badruka Institute of Professional Studies, Hyderabad,Andhra Pradesh

3:Ahmedabad Chapter Of Cost Accountants, Ahmedabad,Gujarat

4:Coimbatore Chapter of ICWAI, Coimbatore,Tamil Nadu

5:Cuttack Bhubaneswar Chapter of ICWAI, Bhubaneshwar,Orissa

6:Gurgaon Chapter of ICWAI, Gurgaon,Haryana

7:H.A.College of Commerce, Ahmedabad,Gujarat

8:Goa Chapter Of Cost Accountants, Vasco da Gama,Goa

9:Institute of Professional Studies and Research, Cuttack,Orissa

Thanks
20th September 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i am complected MBA in allagappa open university in tamil nadu . can i eligible to join for icwai course.
please reply me as soon as posible. [email protected]
29th September 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

hello my name is mohin . i have completed my b.com from gujaratunivercity. i want to know about icwai scope in future abt in india and outside of india .

thanks in advance
29th September 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm Geetha, I have done my b.com in the year of 2010-11, now i'm working as an accountant in a private company, our company timings is 9AM to 6PM. I want to do ICWAI in correspondence, is it possible to do along with job
30th September 2012, 08:13 PM
royal.heart

Hi dear,

The Institution of Cost & Works Accountants of India(ICWAI) ,which is set up under the Act of Parliament .
Its main aim for the economic activities of an organization by their sheer expertise.It provides the depth knowledge and perspective to manage business.

(i) You should have any graduate in any discipline or equivalence from a recognized University/Institute.

or
if the candidates who have already passed the ICWAI Final Course ,they shall also be eligible for admission.

Duration: Minimum 2 Years
Maximum 5 years
ICWAI Final passed candidate can complete the course in one year.

Medium : English

Fee: Rs. 6,000/- consolidated for full course

Prospectus cost : Rs. 400/-

There are 4 Courses of IGNOU are:

1. Organization Theory and Behaviour
2. Research Methodology and Statistical Analysis
3. International Business Environment or Business Environment
4. International Marketing Management or Marketing Management

After passing the course there are so many top management positions like
Managing Director,
Accountant,
Finance Director,
Financial Controller,
Cost Controller,
Finance Manager,
Chief Internal Auditor etc. in Govt. and private sectors.

There are so many ICWAI institutions such as:

1:Bangalore Chapter of I.C.W.A.I., Bangalore,Karnataka

2:Badruka Institute of Professional Studies, Hyderabad,Andhra Pradesh

3:Ahmedabad Chapter Of Cost Accountants, Ahmedabad,Gujarat

4:Coimbatore Chapter of ICWAI, Coimbatore,Tamil Nadu

5:Cuttack Bhubaneswar Chapter of ICWAI, Bhubaneshwar,Orissa

6:Gurgaon Chapter of ICWAI, Gurgaon,Haryana

7:H.A.College of Commerce, Ahmedabad,Gujarat

8:Goa Chapter Of Cost Accountants, Vasco da Gama,Goa

9:Institute of Professional Studies and Research, Cuttack,Orissa

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?