28th September 2010, 01:22 AM
teeks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Techniques to solve the quantitative techniques and reasoning problem in Bank PO exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingkhein View Post
I am one of the aspirant of bank PO. All i need is the techniques to solve the quantitative techniques and reasoning problem in shortest period of time. As i could solve the these problem but it took me more time than the time they had provided in the entrance exam. Could you please guide me or name some of the best books that could help me out.
it is not so difficult you can easily get it by solving
puzzel
aptitute
reasoning
and solve previous year quetions .
28th September 2010, 04:13 PM
brainiac

Default Re: Techniques to solve the quantitative techniques and reasoning problem in Bank PO exam

the key to crack reasoning and such aptitudes is lots of practice which will increase your IQ , consequently the time taken to solve the problems will be minimized to a very small amount
29th September 2010, 08:11 PM
chinukapoor

hello sir i want to know the shortcuts of all the section through which i should get better score in less time
30th September 2010, 09:15 PM
NITIN2
Senior Member+

Dear friend

Do not lose your patience.There is no short cut for success. To reduce the time of attempting question is the only way that you must do practice as much as possible.As you know that practice makes a perfect.You must have remember the the table upto 20. you must remember the value of some square root and cube root.It will be help for you while solving problem.Again , i want to emphasize that the main thing is practice.

Best of luck
17th November 2010, 09:19 PM
lakveldi

Use R.S agarwal book for easy preparation.just see examples and try problems.Best things that every should keep in mind are concentrate to where you are weak.try to make weak as simple.

Best of Luck.
18th November 2010, 10:11 PM
er.dellikannan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingkhein View Post
I am one of the aspirant of bank PO. All i need is the techniques to solve the quantitative techniques and reasoning problem in shortest period of time. As i could solve the these problem but it took me more time than the time they had provided in the entrance exam. Could you please guide me or name some of the best books that could help me out.
solve the problem by own and create short cut by your own .this will help at any time
19th November 2010, 08:55 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Its better that you solve the questions which are straight forward and later attempt for the questions which are tricky.

Please refer the old question papers so that you can understand that which type of questions are going to be asked.

Refer books of Deepak Tyagi and R.S Agarwal.

all the best
19th November 2010, 02:22 PM
lakveldi

just see the latest aps solved books in the market thats enough.
21st December 2010, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

can syllogism can be mastered if practised
20th January 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

A Firm has the total cost Demand Function
C = 1/3 X3-7X2 111X 50, X=100-P

1) write out the total revenue function in terms of X.
2) Find Profit Maximizing level of Output.
3) What is maximum profit.
31st January 2011, 03:23 PM
hinsgypeges

Default Medicine Similar To Cocaine

Dog Dementia Medication http://www.timint.com/ - buy ambien online no prescription When you eat late, your stomach is working throughout the night trying to digest your food and therefore making you feel restless.
discount ambien
12th February 2011, 10:13 AM
confidence

Quote:
Originally Posted by atanu View Post
yes for this exam there must be some good technique to solve the problem in very short period of time,
and for that purpose you must a hot tricks,
i am giving you a name of abook in which there is a lot of trics and with the help of that you can make you tricks.
a book by SAGIR AHMAD.
OK
best of luck.
hi, where can i buy this book?
12th February 2011, 10:15 AM
confidence

where can i buy this sagir ahmad book.
13th February 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

guys jst go for daily practice
only that can make u successful
11th May 2011, 03:18 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Techniques to solve the quantitative techniques and reasoning problem in Bank PO exam

hi friend,
there is no tips or techniques. Practising daily we can know how to solve a problem. By long days you can increase your speed in solving.

all the best.
31st May 2011, 11:20 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

for Quantitative Logics and reasoning you can go for
1.Quantitative Aptitude by R.S,Aggarwal
2.Verbal Reasoning by R.S,Aggarwal
3.Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S,Aggarwal

These are the best books for your req,...
15th June 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

how to solve reasoning questions?
25th June 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

HI FRIENDS,

FIRST AND FOREMOST CLEAR YOUR FUNDAMENTAL THROUGH ANY RENOWNED BOOK IN THE MARKET LIKE BOOK OF TMH THEN AFTER RIGOROUS PRACTICE, STILL U FILL U NEED GUIDENCE, GO IN TOUCH WITH CONCERNED EXPERTS.
29th June 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

how to solve syllogs in bank po
8th August 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

20th August 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

pls help me solve tricky questions,i don't have any knowlege to solve questions.
23rd August 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO CRACK A STANDARD BANK PO EXAM WITH SELF STUDY KINDLY TELL ME THE STRATEGY OR PREPARATION PLAN TO DO SO.
9th September 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

thankq bangaru
14th September 2011, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

suggest me 4 reasoning...sagir ahmed is right book or not for reasoning....
14th September 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

how to solve figure problems in reasoning?which book is better to clear understand?
16th September 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

I am one of the aspirant of bank PO. All i need is the techniques to solve the quantitative techniques and reasoning problem in shortest period of time
27th September 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

how quantitative tecnicques help bank manager
30th September 2011, 06:32 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Techniques to solve the quantitative techniques and reasoning problem in Bank PO exam

hi dear
Its better that you solve the questions which are straight forward and later attempt for the questions which are tricky.

Please refer the old question papers so that you can understand that which type of questions are going to be asked.

Refer books of Deepak Tyagi and R.S Agarwal.

all the best
12th October 2011, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

hey plz helped me which reasoning book izz best for all competitive exam like, cat ,mat ,banking,cds etc?chand publisher or bse(which 1).
somebody told me that r.s agrawala hv some error? plz hpd................
5th December 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

ashok chemicals company manufactures two chemicals A and B which are sold to the manufactures of soaps and detergents .on the basis of the next month's demand, the managementhas decided that the ton-1 production of chemicals a &b should be at least 350kg .moreover, a major customer's order for 125 kg of product a must also be supplied .product a requires 2 hours of processing time per kg and product b requires one hour of processing time per kg.for the coming month, 600hours of processing time are available.the company wants to meet the above requirements at minimum total production cost. the production costs are Rs.2 per kg for product A and Rs.3 per kg for product B. company wants to determine its optimal product mix and the total minimum cost relevent thereto. (I)formulate the above as a linear programming problem (2)solve the problem with the simplex method.(3) does the problem have multiple optimal solutions.why?
12th February 2012, 11:51 AM
swati_forum

Not to worry,

just apply logic,employ abstract and quantitative thinking, reason critically and solve problem.

and you will win.

BEST OF LUCK.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?