26th November 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of questions are asked in dsssb exam for the prt post in discriptive exam?

PLEASE CAN YOU TELL ME THE DATE OF DSSSB MAIN EXAM DATE
OF PRT HELD ON FEB 2011
12th March 2012, 07:59 AM
jobsick

Default Re: What type of questions are asked in dsssb exam for the prt post in discriptive exam?

Generally the paper consists of two parts part-1 and part-2.
In part-1 english,GK,general awareness were asked in the form of multiple choice and descriptive question.
The 2nd part consists of mathematics,verbal and non-verbal questions were asked.
Then comprehension are the other part of the 2nd paper. This part is more scoring because it consists of multiple choice questions.
14th April 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

is there any compulsion for hindi language in dsssb exam for the post of prt?
pls send me the answer on [email protected]
4th June 2012, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
plz sir. You send me some main exam previous year papers on email [email protected].
12th February 2013, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

sir,plz tell me how to prepare for descriptive paper?? is there any common subjects throgh which i can prepare..or if u hve latest previous exam papers for descriptive paper for civil branch..then plzzz provide me on my id
[email protected]
19th June 2013, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have applied for the posts of tgt n pgt at dsssb in2010 bit still I didn't get any admit card or any infirmatiin 4egarding that forms so pz tell me when will I get the exam date n the admit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?