19th March 2012, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

What kind of Questions will be asked in Kendriya Vidyalaya Interview for PRT?

What type of questions they ask in kv interview for PRT???

19th March 2012, 11:51 AM
krish.prasad74

Default Re: What kind of Questions will be asked in Kendriya Vidyalaya Interview for PRT?

Dear sir/madam

The things which you write in your resume that thing are asked. and about your experience of teaching. why do you join these job. these type of question asked.
19th March 2012, 12:06 PM
pravin dumi

Default Re: What kind of Questions will be asked in Kendriya Vidyalaya Interview for PRT?

They will ask such types of question that will be well known of their answer.
Such as they will ask you about your personal details, teaching methods and technique, they will ask your strength and weakness, question related to curriculum, class discipline, and how would you make your joining school better, what are you going to make changes to improve better quality of school etc.

thanks for your corporation. you will get success in yours wills. Best of luck
3rd April 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

after how much time the results of interview for prt are announced....
14th April 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

when will the result of prt interview will be declared ?
14th April 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir, tell me the approxmite date of final result of kvs prt 2012. For which interview was held in the month of mar 2012.
Thanks. From-vinod
18th April 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir ;
Please let us know the final result of KVS,PRT 2012 for which interviews were held since 17.03.12 to 27.03.12.

Thanks

Regards
Rajesh Joshi.
[email protected]
19th April 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Tel me about the result of kvs prt interview which was held on 17-27 march 2012
30th April 2012, 05:42 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

they will ask you about your personal details, teaching methods and technique, they will ask your strength and weakness, question related to curriculum, class discipline, and how would you make your joining school better, what are you going to make changes to improve better quality of school
good luck
30th March 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

im doing b.tech then which type of job will be suitable for me
21st September 2013, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Which type of question they ask for a english teacher in kendriya vidalaya
21st September 2013, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

i need the questions papers of previous exam of librarian post
26th December 2013, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

What kind of Questions will be asked in Kendriya Vidyalaya Interview for PGT (Computer Science)?
4th February 2014, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

What type of ask the question of tgt drawing and I want to knowwhen the declyer the result 2013_14
1st March 2014, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Have i take any class or take a part in group discution or only have to face the interview in the section of interview of prt and tgt
1st March 2014, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Have i take any class or take a part in group discution or only have to face the interview in the section of interview of prt and tgt
5th March 2014, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions will be asked in kendriya vidhyalaya interviw for pgt????
8th March 2014, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

When pgt and tgt final key will publish? Dec2013. What will be cut of for tgt and pgt - Yong from nashik
[email protected]
9th March 2014, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

I hv got 90. cut out 82 for general. any chance. and plz tell me how I prepare for interview for prt 2014?
11th March 2014, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

What will he the possible merit for pet including interview of December 2013
19th March 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: What kind of Questions will be asked in Kendriya Vidyalaya Interview for PRT?

ofcourse dear..u have very good chances if u work on ur interview preparation.ur score is pretty good
22nd March 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Dear mam/ sir i hv got 84 nd m 4rm sc category . Gen merit is 82 nd sc merit is 79 wat do u think here is any chance for me?
26th March 2014, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

What will be the type of prt interview and when will be the interview
26th March 2014, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

What will be the type of prt interview and when will be the interview
28th March 2014, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

respected sir please tell me about the standard of prt interview?
from
deepti rawat
30th March 2014, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

When will interview date publish n where it be held ? If critraia of finial sclectn 70:30 thn wht will be d cutoff ?
13th April 2014, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

kvs tgt (SCIENCE) means PHYSICS , CHEMISTRY , BIOLOGY all three subject ?
13th April 2014, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

kvs tgt (SCIENCE) means PHYSICS , CHEMISTRY , BIOLOGY all three subject ?
28th April 2014, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

What kind of qestion will be asked in kendriya vidyalaya intervirwfor tgt mayhs?
8th May 2014, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Hlo Sir / Madam I got 91 in tgt English and the cut off is 85 . Any chances in the kv interview ? What type of questions are asked in the interview .
22nd May 2014, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: What kind of Questions will be asked in Kendriya Vidyalaya Interview for PRT?

KVS interview will be for 10 to 15 minutes.
3 or 4 members will take your interview.
They will focus on your biodata, teaching subject, general problems which arise in class.
They may ask you to introduce yourself in front of class demo.
If you are looking for guidance for KVS interview Career Quest institute is very good option. This institute provides coaching for interviews only. Result is good. You can search google to know about this institute. Ph no is 09811 29 9811. Best wishes!
7th June 2014, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

Plz guide me for kvs pgt english interview. My marks are 113 and cut off for general is 108.
25th June 2014, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Is there any book for kvs interview.i m tgt Hindi.plz tell me.my id is [email protected]
8th September 2014, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

what kind of questions asked in kendriya vidyalaya interview for computer Instructor?plz tell me id is [email protected].
13th January 2015, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

How vil join for govt.library post in kvs?give me the detail abt the library xams in kv?pls guide me...by suresh
10th March 2015, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

what type of questions will be asked in kendriya vidyalaya interview for PGT?
12th September 2015, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in pgt exam of physics ? If someone has given pgt exam of kendriya vidhyalay please guide me , what type of question they will ask board level question aur question similar to engineering entrance exam ?
18th October 2015, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir
What is the last cut off mark for TGT Math teacher. And when is result announced?
19th February 2016, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

What kind of question will be asked in Kendriya Vidyalaya interview for Computer Instructor? What is the role of compter instructor in Kvs?
25th February 2016, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

what type of question will be asked in kendriya vidyalaya interview for pgt biology teacher ? pls guide me on dis mail [email protected]
4th March 2016, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the last cut off mark of tgt hindi 2015. what type of question will be asked in kvs interview for hindi tgt??? plg guide me on this mail [email protected]
9th May 2017, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Most Expected Questions in KVs:

1. Tell me something about yourself
2. Why you want to become teacher?
3. Why you want to join KV?
4. Are you ready to work in any state?
5. How you will take care of the student who has come from abroad?
6. How you can manage a lazy student?
7. What are the qualities of good teacher?
8. What is pedagogy?
9. Which was your favourite subject during your graduation and PG?
10. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
11. How this job will help you?
12. What you are doing since your graduation/PG?
13. Why your academics are not so good?
14. Why don't you think about lecturer-ship?
15. Do you read newspapers? What you read?
16. What you know about Kendriya Vidyalaya?
17. How you spend your spare time? What are your hobbies?
18. How you will maintain discipline in your class?
19. Do you have knowledge about computers?
20. How you can use computer for your class?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?