15th March 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 6 years solved question papers of PG exam of AIIMS and other exams of India?

sir,plzz tell me what type of gk will come in Allms test...nd plzz tell me a how i will be able to crack aiims exm..sir please rply..i will wait...thank you..its andrew riya
19th April 2013, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous 6 years solved question papers of PG exam of AIIMS and other exams of India?

iam a nios 12th student .in 12th we have 36 chapters .only 15 chapters are taken how ever v mnage to study it by heart .there are many other students like this. our final exam ends at april 30th .but how ever v manage to write our keam exam conducted in april it self .so v have no time to prepare so plz display the sample question papers of entrance exam . it will be kindfull to students like me
6th May 2013, 09:04 PM
biswajitpaul80

please send me the questionpaper and answer sheet of nov. 2012 aiims pg
5th May 2014, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Please send last 10 years pgi question bank..or suggest any good book..please send to [email protected]
12th June 2014, 05:05 PM
swati basker 222

i need appg and aiims pg medical entrance previus 5 years solved question papers.pls send it to my mail i.d [email protected] be thankful to u
10th August 2014, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

hi im ajit khadga 3rd year medical student..can u send me past 10 yrs AIIMS n PGI chandigarh solved question paper at [email protected] ..i would very grateful to u..waiting for ur reply
30th October 2014, 08:08 PM
PaperListExpert

Below are attachments of AIIMS PG entrance exam question papers of various years. Some are solved while some are not. Kindly download them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?