31st December 2011, 12:48 PM
lavanyalanya

Previous years question papers for AIIMS and EAMCET? List of important exams in AP?

i want all previous question papers of aiims and eamcet .list of imp exams in A.P and what all forums available now? plz rly me fast

20th February 2012, 08:20 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Previous years question papers for AIIMS and EAMCET? List of important exams in AP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavanyalanya View Post
i want all previous question papers of aiims and eamcet .list of imp exams in A.P and what all forums available now? plz rly me fast

Previous Year Question Papers For EAMCET and AIIMS

Attached with..you will find a few previous year question papers of both EAMCET as well as AIIMS..

Go through these papers and i hope they will help you get used to the pattern and the level of the questions asked in these exams..

For more information on AIIMS you can Click Here

For more information on EAMCET you can Click Here

For mock test papers on EAMCET you can Click Here

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
27th March 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers for AIIMS and EAMCET? List of important exams in AP?

entrance question paper of year 2010 and 2011?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?