22nd April 2016, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the qualifications required for PGT and TGT exam? Details regarding it?

Sir,I have completed my post graduation and also got eligible in ctet ..and now looking forward to apply PGT. My Question is that ...Is it necessary to have 2years experience of teaching to get recruit.
2nd July 2016, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the qualifications required for PGT and TGT exam? Details regarding it?

I have completed MA with 70%. and B ed with 60% but not clear CTET exam. Can I apply for government PGT Teacher?
18th September 2016, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir my qualification MSC physics, bed maths but in degree MPCs there is no chemistry and I don't have teaching experience can eligible to apply Pgt physics ?
20th November 2016, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,I have completed MSC & BEd .Am i eligible for TGT please answer to my query. thank you.
23rd March 2017, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I have completed MA with sociology. I want to prepare for Pgt cource but i have not Bed qualification. Can i appear in Pgt exam
27th March 2017, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

If I'm ba in economics and ma in economics as well then would I be eligible for up pgt economics and do ctet is also required for pgt.
25th July 2017, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 48 percent in graduation and then I got 65%
In PGDCA and I got 67% in MSC--CS.Can I do TGT course. Plz confirm
18th August 2017, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

I want to TGT teacher .. I have done 10 with 6.6 c.g.p.a n 12 with 69% n doing b.a my question is what should I do for being TGT teacher.?
30th September 2017, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I complete ug 63% pg 65% b.ed 75% but my school level mark is 10th 48% 2 45% I am eligible for pgt sir please reply me
22nd April 2018, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am the student of m.com 2 with hindi madam
I want to knot how to do after m.com which i make a teacher....sir kindly give me answer my email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?