30th December 2011, 09:04 PM
sachin_solanki

What are the qualifications required for PGT and TGT exam? Details regarding it?

what is qualification for PGT & TGT exam? Pls provide the detail.

2nd January 2012, 05:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the qualifications required for PGT and TGT exam? Details regarding it?

For attending the TGT exam, you need to be a minimum graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. You need to have scored at least 50% of marks in the graduation level. For PGT exam, the candidates should have a PG degree with around 50% of marks from recognized university or college. For attending both the exams, you need to have a B.Ed. Also you need to have a teaching experience of 2 years for attending the PGT exam and 3 Years in case of the TGT exam.
7th March 2012, 06:22 PM
harshit agrawal 2021

Default Re: What are the qualifications required for PGT and TGT exam? Details regarding it?

my dear............

For attending the TGT exam, you need to be a minimum graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.

You need to have scored at least 50% of marks in the graduation level. For PGT exam, the candidates should have a PG degree with around
50% of marks from recognized university or college. For attending both the exams, you need to have a B.Ed. Also you need to have a
teaching experience of 2 years for attending the PGT exam and 3 Years in case of the TGT exam.

Important dates regarding PGT and TGT recruitment test :

1) Opening date FOR Online application form :01/11/2011 (already declared)

2) Closing date FOR offline application form : 31/12/2011

3) Date of joining for the post of Graduate Teacher : 21/12/2012

Sorry to say at present you are not eligible to apply for post of Trained Graduate Teacher but you can apply for next years and check
notification on website regularly or contact with school department.

http://www.kbpschool.com/

Regards
8th March 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

sir m bahut tention me hu,maine pol science hons se graduation kiya h or b.ed social or hindi se kiya h,kya m tgt post ke liye applicable nahi hu,news paper me bi aaya tha ki pol science wale students tgt ke liye apply nahi kar sakte h, kya ye sahi h?
30th March 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Kindly tell me about the syllabus of commerce for high school teacher exam.
30th March 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

plz..tell that when do the notification is going to be given by kvs for 2012&2013 for teacher posts?
14th April 2012, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE DATE FOR TGT&PGT EXAMS 2012?
14th April 2012, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE DATE FOR TGT&PGT EXAMS 2012?
4th May 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

sir I filled tgt/pgt form and there was nothing written about the percentage for the eligiblity .I've done B.A. With 47% and M.A. With 48% and I've also done B.Ed. I would like to know whether I am eligible for tgt and pgt .Tell me please.
26th May 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

sir,maine inter.pcm group se kiya hai. I have done B.com with 52% and M.com 65% or B.Ed 2011 math's & Social science se kiya hai lekin result abhi tak aaya nahi hai. sir main math's teacher banna chahti hu. kya main tgt post ke liye eligible hu or kya main tgt ke liye apply kar sakti hu. Tell me please
30th May 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

i scored 49percent in b.com and 50percent in m.com and 70percent in b.ed am i eligible for tgt exam
2nd July 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for PGT after MCA cource?
7th July 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

i am b.com pass graduate and done b.ed also..in which subject should i do my PG so that i ll be eligible for the PGT post in govt schools ?? since i am interested in doing MA in English. will i be eligible for pgt english ??
12th July 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

i have done b.com with51%of marks and b.ed with74%of marks. Is it neccesSary to do m.com for applying government job... or anything else to get jOb.. please reply me soon..i will be very thankful to u
12th August 2012, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

can simple graduate person apply for TGT job?
27th August 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i m complete the BPT WITH 74.67 percent and ma in psychology with 49.33 percent can i apply for the post of pgt.?pls reply
27th December 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, i have completed my p g with 49% so i can illegible for pgt
25th February 2013, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have done pg in hindiand bed but i do not have sanskrit in graduation as a subject. am i eligible for tgt and pgt hindi?
7th March 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

what is the qualification for tgt art inuttarpradeshmadhyamik shiksha sewa chayanbourd allahabad?
22nd March 2013, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Sirmai Hindi se M.A. Kr raha hoon..
Mai jajna chahta hoon ki TGT k liye subject combination hona jrori kai? Ar uski requirements kya kya hain?
26th April 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Mere graduation mein 38.33 hai aur B.Ed me 63.9 parcentage hai kya mein educatio line me kahi aply kar sakta hoo
29th April 2013, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed b.tech EEE am i eligible to tgt and pgt
2nd May 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Re: What are the qualifications required for PGT and TGT exam? Details regarding it?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-qualifications-required-pgt-tgt-exam-details-regarding-545275.html#ixzz2S93RlkFC
2nd May 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-qualifications-required-pgt-tgt-exam-details-regarding-545275.html#ixzz2S94XOquV
28th July 2013, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.SC and B.ED with biology and chemistry as teaching subjects .I have also done MA hindi .Can I apply for PGT Hindi in KVS?
28th July 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

i have done B.SC and B.ED with biology and chemistry as teaching subjects .I have also done MA in hindi can I apply for PGT Hindi in KVS?
29th July 2013, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam,
i hv qualified my graduation with 55% marks & B.ed with 67% marks, my question is that is there any subject matchingrulei hv qualified graduation with history & english literature, may i eligible for the TGT exam
11th October 2013, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Bca b ed ,tgt k liye eligible h ,sir plz reply to me
31st October 2013, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

sir mera (44)Ba me hai aur (60) Ma me hai mai pgt exam me baith sakta hu.
23rd January 2014, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

sir, i m graduate so i want apply in tgt bt sir problem is that my gratuate marks is 48% somthing , so sir can i apply this tgt
25th January 2014, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my PG but i have not done B.ed . am i eligible for PGT and TGT exam
13th February 2014, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

i complite my pg last yer but i dint attempd bed so i m eligebl pgt tgt..?
19th February 2014, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

sir i clear my b.ed nd ctet to sir me tgt ho gyi hu ya fir muje koi tgt exam dena pdega or me techr kese bn skti hu pls sir ans. me
8th June 2014, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir I did b.c.a in 2003 with 75% and m.b.a in 2005 with 53% . I want to know that am I eligible for b.ed? If yes so what subject I choose in b.ed.
23rd August 2014, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

SIR recently i have complited pg with english literatur and i got the 54% i have not b.ed degree can i do PGT
22nd January 2015, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

sir tgt me subject combination hona jaruri h kya mere BA, third year me subject economics aur sociology h kya mai tgt me apply kr sakti hu
5th February 2015, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

I hav done b.com and masters In journalism but I dont hv b.ed degree..m I eligible for tgt and pgt
8th March 2015, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR, MY PRESENT QUALIFICATION IS B.A. (HONS.) AND M.A. IN HINDI SUBJECT. AM I ELIGIBLE FOR PGT EXAM IN HINDI SUBJECT.
8th March 2015, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, my present qualification is B.A.(hons) in hindi subject and m.a. in hindi subject. am i eligible for P.G.T. exam hindi.
9th March 2015, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have done m.com(h) and now i am doing b.ed my teaching subject is commerce and economics, sir can i apply for the post graduate teacher
25th March 2015, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir I m post graduate with commerce n I have qualified my b.end with 67% is m capable for tgt/pgt exam
26th March 2015, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir I passed ba with hindi, social science and home science, and apply for bhu bed .what I can tgt after completion my bed
26th March 2015, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done ba with hindi , social science and home science and applied for bhu bed of language .what after completion my bed I can apply for tgt.
30th March 2015, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

I completed my m.com in 2007,I m eligible for tgt exam pls tell me,my email address is [email protected]
31st May 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir,l had done my PG with food technology so l am eligible for pgt enterance eaxm? and what subject l can apply for pgt enterance plz tell me,thank you
6th August 2015, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed B.A final and now i want to apply the T.G.T course.... so plz tell me what should i do...... .. my result was 54% in B.A final.... plz guide me...
10th August 2015, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have completed b.sc. with 53.38% 2015 (math group) n also passed 12th with 81.2% i want to do tgt so pls sir suggest me what i do for tgt pls me ???
1st September 2015, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

In pgt examt subject combination is necessary or not .....???? Please tell me ....I was done b.a with hindi English and economics I heard if u studying hindi than Sanskrit is compulsory than I gave any examination type put and tgt..
14th December 2015, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Sr i have completed BA with 45%2013 & now appearing b ed may i aplicable for tgt plz guide me
11th January 2016, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir ,I have completed MA with sociology.I want to prepare for Pgt cource but i have not Bed qualification.can i appear in Pgt exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?