12th March 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges considering admission without the GATE score in M.Tech Environmental Engineering?

mtech by mechanical without gate score card???

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply through GATe for M.Tech in Environmental engineering? I want to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
  2. Can I apply for GATE for M.Tech Environmental course?
  3. List of colleges offering M.Tech admission without GATE score in London?
  4. List of institutes providing M.Tech admission in computer science and engineering without GATE score card?
  5. Engineering colleges for M.Tech admission without GATE score?
  6. List of Government Colleges for M.Tech or PhD in Biotechnology taking GATE score for admission? I got 947 rank, 40.67 percentile and 381 score in GATE
  7. List of Engineering Colleges for M.Tech Computer Science at Coimbatore which admits students without GATE score?
  8. MTech admission in computer science and engineering without qualifying GATE exam?
  9. In which colleges can I get admission for M.Tech after qualifying for GATE exam?
  10. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory? -- [New]
  11. How to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering? I have scored 1982 rank and 322 score
  12. List of good colleges I can apply for with GATE marks 46.33 with 367 score? I want to take admission in M.Tech in Maharashtra
  13. Can I get admission in Environmental Engineering course after scoring 5403 rank in GATE Civil Engineering with 287 score and 81 percentile?
  14. Can I get admission in mtech if my GATE score is just above qualifying score? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Does GATE be the only Entrance Exam to join M.Tech? Career Opportunities after doing M.Tech? Will Companies hire on the basis of GATE score?
  16. Any chance to get admission in M.Tech Environmental engineering with less than 60% in graduation?
  17. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Industrial Biotech, Environmental Biotech and Bioinformatics
  18. List of the colleges which are not considering GATE score for admission? List of the colleges in Tamilnadu? I want to do M.Tech in Transportation Engineering
15th March 2013, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges considering admission without the GATE score in M.Tech Environmental Engineering?

i got 23 marks in gate 2013 in instrumentation is there any possiblity to get any niit?
15th March 2013, 11:13 AM
negisidharth

i got 23 marks general category in gate 2013 in instrumentation. Is this possible to get any niit ?
15th March 2013, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

where I should get admission for M Tech without gate2013
24th April 2013, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in M.E in Electrical Engineering,Kindly provide the list of colleges hiring without GATE score card
24th April 2013, 04:28 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend these colleges are considering without GATE score inM.Tech environmental engineering : -

- Anna University, Guindy, Chennai-600025

- Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi

- Tamil Nadu GD Agricultural University, Coimbator

- University of Jammu, Jammu

- Awadh University, Faizabad-224001

- College of Science,GITAM University,Andhra Pradesh

- Institute of Environment Education And Research,Bharati Vidyapeeth,Maharashtra

- Fergusson College,University of Pune

- Jamia Hamdard University, Kamdard Nagar, Delhi

- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Kashmere Gate, Delhi

- Department of Environmental Biology Delhi University, Delhi

- Jawahral Nehru University(JNU), School of Environmental Sciences, New Delhi

- Aligarh Muslim University, Zafarabad Road, Jaunpur

- Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Agra

- University of Rajasthan, Jaipur

Best of luck.........
14th May 2013, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Kindly provide me list of institutions for M.Tech in Chem. Engg. without Gate 2013.
22nd May 2013, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

SIR I DID B.TECH(CS) IN 2008 AND I AM ALSO WORKING IN A SOFTWARE COMPANY I WANNA DO M.TECH(CS) WITH JOB.
IS THERE AN INSTITUTE WHICH CAN GIVE ME ADMISSION IN M.TECH(CS).

CHANDAN KUMAR
[email protected]
30th May 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

i got 18 percentile in gate in electronics and communication.... i want to do m.tech from jaipur but not regular....which college or university is best...and which branch????reply as soon as possible
9th June 2013, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

pl inform whether courses MTECH electrical offered by Dr deenadayal Upadhyay university of petroleum is recognized by AICTE
12th June 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi All,

Any one can suggest me about the University which is provide a M. tech in IT without GATE score.
Please help me out for this matter. your help will be highly appreciated.

If you have or get any information about it please mail me on [email protected]

Thanks .
Rony
15th June 2013, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in MTech in Information technology, I haven't applied for GATE .Kindly provide the list of colleges hiring without GATE score card.
22nd June 2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

i completed my B.E in electronics & telecommunication and waiting for final sem results.
i want to persue M.Tech but i didnt appear for gate.
please suggest me colleges and universities which provide admission without gate score!!!!
29th July 2013, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in M Tech in computer science Engineering, I haven't applied for GATE .Kindly provide the list of colleges hiring without GATE score card
29th July 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

when r the admissions for mtech done in hyderabad and bangalore for 2013
29th July 2013, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

when will the admissions for mtech in hyderabad and bangalore start for 2013?
29th July 2013, 11:40 PM
jethalal 44

HELLO DEAR

Colleges considering admission without the GATE score in M.Tech Environmental Engineering
Aligarh Muslim University

Institute of Environment Education And Research

Cochin University of Science and Technology

Fergusson College,University of Pune

Jamia Hamdard University

Anna University, Guindy

Jawahral Nehru University

Awadh University, Faizabad

BEST OF LUCK
30th July 2013, 12:04 AM
tapuda

HI

List of colleges considering admission without the GATE score in M.Tech Environmental Engineering
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Agra

University of Jammu, Jammu

University of Rajasthan, Jaipur

Awadh University

Anna University, Guindy

Department of Environmental Biology Delhi University, Delhi

Bharathiar University, Coimbatore

Jawahral Nehru University

Aligarh Muslim University, Zafarabad Road, Jaunpur

Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi

Tamil Nadu GD Agricultural University, Coimbator

BEST OF LUCK
30th July 2013, 06:34 PM
maruthidevi

[Try in these colleges :
Jamia Hamdard University, Kamdard Nagar, Delhi
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Kashmere Gate, Delhi
Department of Environmental Biology Delhi University, Delhi
Jawahral Nehru University(JNU), School of Environmental Sciences, New Delhi
Anna University, Guindy, Chennai-600025
Bharathiar University, Coimbatore
Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi
Tamil Nadu GD Agricultural University, Coimbator
University of Jammu, Jammu
Awadh University, Faizabad-224001
College of Science,GITAM University,Andhra Pradesh
Institute of Environment Education And Research,Bharati Vidyapeeth,Maharashtra
Fergusson College,University of Pune
Increase in environmental pollution has led to various research and development works. These engineers apply combined methods of science and engineering to improve the environment so that people have access to healthy water, air and land suitable for human. Opportunities in environmental engineering have increased and the professionals are recruited by companies working in chemical, geological, petroleum and mining sectors.
13th August 2013, 03:39 AM
Unregistered

please tell me the List of colleges considering admission without the GATE score in M.Tech Production Engineering/Material Science/Manufacturing Technology?
13th August 2013, 07:56 PM
radammahi

Wink Re: List of colleges considering admission without the GATE score in M.Tech Environmental Engineering?

i want know about the colleges which offer mtech adissions without gate score in indore..and also in other states,the criteria for admission etc
14th August 2013, 08:19 AM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to take admission in MTech in Environmental Engineering, I haven't applied for GATE .Kindly provide the list of colleges hiring without GATE score card
Hi,

List of colleges considering admission without GATE score inM.tech.
Environmental Engineering ~~

Department of environmental biology, Delhi University, Delhi

Cochin University of science and Technology, Kochi

Guru Gobind singh Indraprastha University, Kasmere gate, delhi

Jamia hamdard University, Delhi

Fergussen College, University of Pune, pune

Jawahar lal Nehru University, School of environmental Sciences, New Delhi

Anna University, Guindy, Chennai

College of science, GITAM University, Andhra Pradesh

Institute of Environmental Education and Research, Maharashtra

Tamil nadu GD agricultural University, Coimbatore

Bharathiyar university, Coimbatore
5th April 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

i haven give gate exam but i had try to get admission for m.tech can i take admission
23rd April 2014, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

m tech colleges in electronics and communication engineering without gate score
6th May 2014, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

please let me know about the colleges which offer Mtech in communication systems/embeded systems
4th April 2015, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

sir list of college in maharastra those how take addmission without gate score mtech that related branches to EXTC
11th July 2015, 02:53 AM
rohitkumar223

List of colleges considering admission without the GATE score in M.Tech Environmental Engineering
----------------------------------------------------

**Bharathiar University
**University of Jammu,
**Awadh University
**babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University
**University of Rajasthan
**Cochin University of science & technology
**Delhi University
**Tamil Nadu gd Agricultural University
**Jamia Hamdard University
**Guru Gobind singh Indraprastha university
**Jawaharlal Nehru University School of Environmental Sciences,
**Aligarh Muslim University,
**Anna University
**Jawahral Nehru University
**Institute of Environment Education And Research
**Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
**Awadh University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?