31st July 2013, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of AICTE approved engineering colleges for part time B.Tech course?

I am a diploma holder in Chemical Engg. with second class grade. I want to do Part-time degree in Chemical Engg./Tech., please suggest me the college in Mumbai from which i can do my degree and also it must be approved by AICTE. Please reply on my email id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which college is better for ECE among Arya College, Poornima College and JCERC UDML?
  2. How to do part time BE/B.Tech at any AICTE approved college in Pune?
  3. List of AICTE approved engineering colleges for part B.Tech course?
  4. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  5. List of AICTE affiliated Part Time Diploma in Civil Engineering colleges in Kolkata
  6. List of colleges available in Mumbai to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering -- [New]
  7. How to do part time B.E/B.Tech in Pune in AICTE approved college after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  8. List of MBA/MCA colleges in Madhya Pradesh? Which colleges are approved by AICTE?
  9. List of AICTE approved undergraduate engineering colleges in India?
  10. Which college is approved by AICTE for B.E or B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  11. can I join part time engineering course of AICTE approved college? I have completed DME part time in IME
  12. How to do Part time B.Tech? List of the AICTE approved B.Tech colleges?
  13. Details of the colleges providing part time AICTE approved civil engineering and diploma in Erode?
  14. Can I join part time engineering course in AICTE approved college after completing DME(Part Time) in IME Mumbai
  15. Is KSOU university part time B.Tech Electrical and Mechanical course approved by AICTE?
  16. List of AICTE approved part time B.E or B.Tech Universities in Delhi and Uttar Pradesh?
  17. List of AICTE approved colleges/Universities for M.Tech in Electronics and Communication engineering in Gujarat?
  18. Which college provides part time engineering program in Bangalore with AICTE approval?
31st July 2013, 02:05 PM
tapuda

Default Re: List of AICTE approved engineering colleges for part time B.Tech course?

HI....

List of AICTE approved engineering colleges for part time B.Tech course

Alagappa Chettiar College of Engineering and Technology

Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology,

Maharishi Markandeshwar University

E.V.P Engineering College

Delhi College of Engineering ( DCE )

Delhi Technological University,

Government college of Engineering,

Central Inst Of Plastic Engg & Tech

ALL THE BEST ...........
31st July 2013, 08:22 PM
jethalal 44

HELLO DEAR

List of AICTE approved engineering colleges for part time B.Tech course :

NIST School of Education, Kolkata

MIT,Chennai

Delhi College of Engineering

SRM University

Bangalore Institute of Technology

Maharishi Markandeshwar University

Narula Institute of Technology (NIT), Kolkata

BEST LUCK
6th August 2013, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Re: List of AICTE approved engineering colleges for part time B.Tech course?

I am a diploma holder and i want to do part time b.tech. Pls inform me
my id is
[email protected]
I am a diploma holder and i want to do part time b.tech. Pls inform me
25th September 2013, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by p.lakshmipathy View Post
give list of AICTE approved engg. colleges for part time B.Tech courses
sir
pl.send me latest list of part time engg. colleges.
15th October 2013, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Which college providing part time engineering courses in Kerala...
14th March 2014, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

iam diploma holder in ee i want to b. tech in shree dher university so plz inform me this university aicte h ya nhi
my Email [email protected]
20th August 2014, 09:02 AM
Jegawaran

Thumbs down Re: List of AICTE approved engineering colleges for part time B.Tech course

I am completed in diplamo in mechanical engineering .i like to study b.e or b.tech (mech) in any part time colleges . But i have no guidence.. Now i am going to job.. I like to study . So pls tell or contact my no:9976583202
3rd June 2015, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

I want to join distance education in BE or B tech.kindly help me which university or college recognised by government that is aicte or ugc Dec India government recognised.my id is gandhinidhi.gg73@gmail
18th July 2015, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: List of AICTE approved engineering colleges for part time B.Tech course?

You can do Your B.tech , Diploma , MBA as a Non Attending student from Shivalik Group of Institution.Aliyaspur, Sadora Dosarka road, Ambala, Haryana 133206.

Approved by AICTE & affiliated from KURUKSHETRA UNIVERSITY.

B.Tech & Diploma in Following stream
Computer Science
Electrical and Electronics
Civil Engineering
Mechanical Engineering

Write to me at - [email protected]
30th August 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

I have completed DME from Institution of Mechanical Engineers (India) and have 15years working experience in auto industries. Will I be eligible to pursue Part time mechanical engineering degree course?
12th May 2016, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in textile chemistry diploma want to complete chemical engg in part time AICTE approved colleges in mumbai
28th November 2016, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Please provide the list of AICTE approved engineering college for part time BTech in Civil Engg in Uttarakhand or Dehradun.
29th November 2016, 12:47 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please provide the list of AICTE approved engineering college for part time BTech in Civil Engg in Uttarakhand or Dehradun.
AICTE stands for All India Council for Technical Education. It is technical body which grants affiliation and recognition to different colleges for technical courses.

AICTE has not approved any colleges for either distance or part time Bachelor of Technology. So if any institute or university which claims that it provide part time Bachelor of technology is fake. You should take admission in Bachelor of technology either through State level engineering examination or Joint Entrance examination in regular mode.

Bachelor of technology done in regular mode is valid for private and public sector jobs.
14th June 2019, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Dear, I am diploma holder with two years of exp in MNC company. I want to Take admission in b.tech Part time mode.

our email id : [email protected]
15th June 2019, 09:12 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Hi,
Thanks for reaching out us here.

List of AICTE approved part Time engineering college s in India are given below,:

1.AIT Karaikudi - Alagappa College of Technology
Guilty, chennai

2.Aligarh Muslim University, UP

3.IAS academy, jodhpur

4.Karnataka State Open University - Sunshine Academy For Learning, Bangalore

5.School of Distance Education-Andhra University

6.Institute of Engineering and Management Studies

7.Distance learning Centre-Karnataka State Open University

8.International Institute of Management and Engineering,mumbai

9.Madras Institute of Technology

10.Bangalore Institute of Technology

There are so many colleges are in other state also, you should check your college by desired location with your preferred branch and fees.

All the best.
8th July 2019, 10:27 PM
bilasini62444

------------------------------

1)Delhi College of Engineering ( DCE )
Bawana Road, Badli, Pin - 110042
2)delhi technological university
3)College Of Engineering Anna University
4)dmi college of palamchur
5)Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology,
Azad Hind Fauj Marg, Sector - 3, Dwarka,
6)Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana
7)Government College of Engineering,
8)Madras Institute of Technology
9)Acharya Patashala College of Engineering
10)Society's Women's College Of Engg.
21st July 2019, 09:53 AM
bilas6244

---------------------------------------------
1>Dhaanish Ahmed College of Engineering, Padappai,tambaram,chennai-601301
2>Sathyabam University
3>madras inst. of technology
4>societys women college
5>Bangalore Institute of Technology
6>Acharya Patashala College of Engineering
7>e.v.p engineering college
8>bangalore institute technology
9>Central Inst Of Plastic Engg & Tech
10>Atria Institute of Technology
10th November 2020, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Is there any AICTE approved part time BTech colleges in Hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?