27th August 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

can I join part time engineering course of AICTE approved college? I have completed DME part time in IME

This is Ayyappan in chennai, I have completed DME (part time) in IME - Mumbai end of this year. Can I join part time engineering course of AICTE approved collage?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join part time engineering course in AICTE approved college after completing DME(Part Time) in IME Mumbai
  2. How to do part time or online B.E/B.Tech degree from AICTE approved college?
  3. How to pursue part time B.E mechanical degree after completing DME?
  4. How to do part time B.E/B.Tech in Pune in AICTE approved college after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  5. Which college provides part time engineering program in Bangalore with AICTE approval?
  6. Which college is providing part time engineering program in Bangalore with AICTE approval
  7. Procedure to do B.E part time? What is the cutoff score? I want to do B.E Mechanical Engineering Part Time in Anna University
  8. Is Institute of mechanical engineers(IME) AICTE approved? Should I opt for AMIE and full time degree courses for central government jobs?
  9. How to do part time B.E/B.Tech degree from AICTE approved college
  10. How can I apply for part time diploma course in any AICTE approved college if completed ITI(Electrical) and working as a Technician in Tata Motors? -- [New]
  11. AICTE approved certificate of part time B.Tech of Delhi college of engineering
  12. Which college is approved by AICTE for B.E or B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  13. How to do part time B.E in Instrumentation in Mumbai after completing BSc Physics? Which colleges are offering B.E part time?
  14. Any B.Tech part time college in Gurgaon with AICTE approval?
  15. List of AICTE approved engineering colleges for part time B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to do M.E Part time after completing correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to join M.E(Part Time)?
  17. Details of the colleges providing part time AICTE approved civil engineering and diploma in Erode?
  18. How to study DME in part time? Which are the colleges for the same and what is the fee structure?
17th January 2013, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: can I join part time engineering course of AICTE approved college? I have completed DME part time in IME

which college offers parttime AICTE approved a Councile of architecture course or bachelore of architecture in Bangalore
4th April 2013, 06:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: can I join part time engineering course of AICTE approved college? I have completed DME part time in IME

Can I join part time engineering course in AICTE approved college after completing DME
4th April 2014, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I join part time Civil engineering course in AICTE approved college after completing Diploma in mechanical ?
What is the criteria to get Civil engineer Government contractor license?
20th August 2014, 09:16 AM
Jegawaran

Cool Re: can I join part time engineering course of AICTE approved college? I have completed DME part time in IME

I am completed in diplamo in mechanical engineering .i like to study b.e or b.tech (mech) in any part time colleges . But i have no guidence.. Now i am going to job.. I like to study . So pls tell or contact my no:9976583202
11th April 2015, 10:41 PM
amanshrivastava98

No, according to the norms of AICTE and UGC, a graduation course which contains at least 40% of its part as practical, cannot be done through the distance learning or part time.

Engineering a degree whose all the stream contain a far more than 40% as practicals for all its branches.

So, you cannot pursue Engineering through this mode.

If any university claims this, then do not trust them. You will just waste your money and time and all will go in vain.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?