13th September 2016, 11:33 PM
Devrepriyanka

How to do part time BE/B.Tech at any AICTE approved college in Pune?

How to do part time B.E/B.Tech in Pune in AICTE approved college after completing diploma in information technology Engineering. Please give me list of colleges in pune.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do part time B.E/B.Tech in Pune in AICTE approved college after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  2. Which AICTE approved Colleges in Pune or Bangalore offer part time BE or B.Tech?
  3. Names of some AICTE approved colleges for distance education in Pune and Maharashtra?
  4. can I join part time engineering course of AICTE approved college? I have completed DME part time in IME
  5. Can I join part time engineering course in AICTE approved college after completing DME(Part Time) in IME Mumbai
  6. How to do part time or online B.E/B.Tech degree from AICTE approved college?
  7. How to do part time B.E/B.Tech degree from AICTE approved college
  8. Will I get job if complete my BE part time from a UGC approved but not from an AICTE approved university?
  9. Which college provides part time engineering program in Bangalore with AICTE approval?
  10. Which college is providing part time engineering program in Bangalore with AICTE approval
  11. Is Ananya College of Engineering Pune and Anantirth College of Engineering Pune AICTE approved?
  12. How many M.Pharm colleges are there in AP? How many seats are available?
  13. Name of institutes offering B.Tech. course part time approved by AICTE -- [New]
  14. Names of some AICTE approved colleges? I have completed diploma in AICTE approved college -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is Swami Vivekanand University approved by UGC and AICTE for admission in Mechanical Diploma? Colleges in Pune or Satara which offers part time courses?
  16. List of M.Pharma colleges in AP providing stipend for the rank of 3438?
  17. AICTE approved certificate of part time B.Tech of Delhi college of engineering
  18. Is Ananya College of Engineering Pune and Anantirth College of Engineering AICTE approved?
15th September 2016, 12:46 PM
sarika1993

Default Re: How to do part time BE/B.Tech at any AICTE approved college in Pune?

You can apply for part-time B.E./B.Tech after completion of your (10+2) in science stream with PCM as a main subjects.

Admission Procedure
- Visit the site of university which offers part-time B.E./B.Tech
- Download the application form & Printout of it.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Paste the photograph & Sign exactly on space provided for signature.
- Submit the application form along with all required documents , Application Fee to registrar office.

Colleges Offering Part-Time Engineering In Pune
- Sudarshan College of Management Research & Engineering
- Atharva Engineering College
- Sinhgad Institute of Technology & Science
- IST Institute of Engineering
- Growth Institute of Management & Technology
- Sneha Academy
- Abhinav Institute of Technology & Management
- Pune Institute
- Siddhant College of Engineering
15th September 2016, 11:51 PM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: How to do part time BE/B.Tech at any AICTE approved college in Pune?

BE/B.Tech is a degree for being an engineer.
As the course through which you become an engineer has a lot of practicals being a technical oriented course, you cannot do this course part-time.
Even if you find a university that says that they offer you a part-time B.E/B.Tech course then these universities will definitely not be accredited or approved by either the UGC or AICTE or both.
This course can only be done full time in Pune or anywhere in India.
12th February 2022, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

How to do part time BE/B.Tech at any AICTE approved college in Mumbai in Electronics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?