11th October 2014, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Which college is better for ECE among Arya College, Poornima College and JCERC UDML?

which is better college b/w arya college, poornima college and jcerc udml in jaipur for ECE in 2014 (on the basis of faculty and placements) ??? i am very confused plz help me

30th October 2016, 11:48 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which college is better for ECE among Arya College, Poornima College and JCERC UDML?

First of all, you have made a small mistake, due to which I had a problem in locating the college. Its JECRC UDML and not JCERC UDML college. Now, coming back to your question, the latter two colleges you mentioned that is, JECRC UDML and Poornima College of Engineering are enlisted under AICTE approved colleges. This is the fresh list of AICTE approved engineering colleges released in 2015-2016.
In that list, the name of Arya college is not there. Although it was a part of AICTE approved colleges few years ago, but you should know that this list changes after due course of time. You must take admission in those engineering colleges which are currently under AICTE. Otherwise the degree that you obtain will not be considered as a valid one. So now choose a college from the two options I mentioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?