21st June 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for internship in Tata Motors?

Respected sir,
I am Arijit kumar dey, student of 3rd year mechanical engineering department in hooghly engineering and technology college,
in west bengal. I will want to do a vocational traning in tata steel,jamsedpur, in winter vacation 2013.so please tell me the
procedure of it and how can i apply? my email id is: [email protected]
4th July 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Mam
Iam Manjul Sharma, pursing B.Tech in mechanical Engg. from GGS College Of Modern Technology, Kharar,Chandigarh and willing to do my 6 months training in TATA Motors.
Can you please mail mfor how to apply for it?
my e-mail id: [email protected]
Thank You.
21st July 2013, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

can a diploma holder in electronics apply for jobs in Tata Telco, tata motors. If yes, kindly tell me the procedure to apply. My mail id is [email protected]

Thanking You,

Harish Singh Bisht
13th August 2013, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

sir i am karan sagar doing b tech under ptu 7th sem i want to do 6 month traning in 8th sem as per the norms of punjab tech university plz give guid how to appy for it my mail id is [email protected]
16th August 2013, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

respected sir i am a student of btech me secend year i have to do training in tata motors lucknow please tell me procedure to apply and whole details on my email [email protected]
4th September 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,
This is B.Mohan studying b.tech 3rd year mechanical engineering..pls let me knw the details regarding the internship programme which will b held in 2014 summer in Tata...pls let me knw the complete information regarding the above ....my email id is [email protected] u sir..
10th September 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

respected sir i am shashikesh kumar singh 3rd year student of b.tech ece branch.please give the procedure for training in tata motar bihae .my email id is "[email protected] and mobile no is 7814016490
12th September 2013, 10:54 AM
A.prashanth yadav

DEAR FRIEND

Eligibility Criteria :

Customer should own a truck or bus (free of liability) , which is not more than 8 or 10 years old or any other immovable asset equivalent to the finance amount being requested or fixed deposit or any other security of equivalent amount.

OR

Customer should be an existing / past PPR customer of Tata Motor Finance (TMF).

OR

If the customer does not have any assets, he needs to have a direct family member with assets and has to produce a guarantor (not a direct family member). The guarantor is not insisted upon for a LCV if the customer has a suitable driving license and wants to become a self driven owner.

OR

Customer or any member of direct family should own assets in the form of land and buildings.

Documentation Required :

Copy of the vehicle's registration certificate and / or immovable property document or fixed deposit / security.

Notarised photograph of the customer and the guarantor.

Address proof in the form of ration card / voter's card / passport / electricity bill / telephone bill.

Contract numbers, in cases where the customer is an existing / past customer of TMF.

Land and building ownership documents certified by the appropriate government authority like search report / NEC.

For further details on vehicle finance or financing options, please contact your nearest Tata Motors office, the dealer or write to us at : [email protected]

Fleet Operators

Eligibility Criteria :

Customer could be a first time customer or customer could be an existing / past customer of Tata Motor Finance (TMF).

Documentation Required :

Copy of the (free of liability) vehicle's registration certificate.

Contract numbers, in cases where the customer is an existing / past customer of TMF.

For further details on vehicle finance or financing options, please contact your nearest Tata Motors office, the dealer or write to us at: ( [email protected] )

Company / Partnership Firm

Documentation Required :

Memorandum of Association / Partnership Deed. Board Resolution.

Audited balance sheet for last 3 years with good profits and a debt / equity ratio below 2:1.

Maximum period 4 years.

Personal guarantee of MD or Chairman is sufficient; no outside guarantor is required.

For further details on vehicle finance or financing options, please contact your nearest Tata Motors office, the dealer or write to us at: [email protected]

best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22nd September 2013, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam,
I am tanmay bisaria, pusuing B.E in mechanical engineering. currently in 3rd year from SIRT BHOPAL. I want to do my training in tata motors. could you please tell me the procedure for it
my email id: [email protected]
Thank you
29th September 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

respected sir i am a student of btech third year i have to do training in tata motors lucknow (chinhat) please tell me procedure to apply and whole details on my email id
[email protected]
20th October 2013, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam,
I am sameer ,pusuing B.E in mechanical engineering, at present i am in 3rd year. I am very keen to do training in tata motors,so could you please tell me the procedure for it.
email id [email protected]
22nd October 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
my self nilesh doke now studying in final year of mechanical engg. i want to be do my intership in tata motor pune but i dont know proceduer of applying for internship plz help me
1st November 2013, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me sir, how to do internship in tata motors???
5th November 2013, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir.
Myself Mr.Amol G. Ingle...I am in S.Y.B.Tech mechanical with current CGP 8.88/10 in COEP.....And I wish To do internship in tata motors pune...sir could u please tell me How Can I Apply For it And Get into it..??
please reply me on..:: [email protected]
Thank you..
7th November 2013, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

dear sir
i would like to do internship at tata motors or mahindra motors.please tell me the procedure to apply in those companies. email id- [email protected]
14th November 2013, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know where i can send my cv for applying for tata motors internship near bangalore.i am currently in my 6semester,mechanical engineering.
Would appreciate an early reply,
thank you.
15th November 2013, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir I am AVANEESH DWIVEDI of mechanical 4th year from Ambalika institute of management & technology, lucknow. I want to do internship in TATA MOTORS, lucknow, so please tell me the whole details for applying in tata motor.
thank you.
email ID:- [email protected]
25th November 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam, I, Rochak Khati pursuing B.E. 2nd yr mechanical Engg., i am willing to do summer intern in TATA motors lucknow. so,plss guide me through the procedure.
[email protected]
4th December 2013, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I am Remya. I finished my graduation in Electrical & Electronics Engineering. Now I am doing my MBA in PSG Institute of Management. I need an Internship in Operations for 2 months. Can you give me an opportunity. My mail id is [email protected]
10th December 2013, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Plzz suggest me summer training in lko....... my branch is mechanical. Engineering..
13th January 2014, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

sir
i am ajeet kumar gupta, pursuing b.tech in mechanical engineering and 3rd year fram jaipur institute of technology, jaipur and willing to do internship in your summer training 2014could you plg tell me the procedure for it the companies i am willing to is tata motor maruti suzuki, honda , mahindra and mahindra, etc
e.mail id;[email protected]
m.o.b;-8947901799
thank you
13th January 2014, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam,
I am Niranjan Kumar Jha, pursuing B.tech in mechanical Engg. currently in 3nd year from SRM Institute Of Technology,delhi NCR Campus, Modonagar, Ghaziyabad and willing to do internship in your firm,in 05 weeks duration summer training 2014 could you plz tell me the procedure for it .
my email id:[email protected]
Thank You.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/procedure-apply-internship-tata-motors-587590.html#ixzz2qHrgUbrt
13th January 2014, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir ,
I am Sanjay Kushawaha studying B.tech in Mechanical engineering 3rd year from sir chotu ram institute of engineering & technology ch. charan singh university campus meerut, annd willing to do internship in your firm , in summer 2014 could you plzz tell me the procedure for it ....plzzz
my email :[email protected]
thanking you....
20th January 2014, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
i am a student of b.tech 2nd year. my stream is mechenical science. i want to do the summer training in tata motors after 4th sem.
please reply me the procedure for the same to my email id [email protected].
thanking you

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/procedure-apply-internship-tata-motors-587590.html#ixzz2qwikhzJX
22nd January 2014, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I am pursuing my graduation from Galgotia university in mechanical dept.Currently i have completed 3 semester.
I want to do the summer internship in tata motor.
Could you please tell me how to apply for the same above.

Thanks & Regards
Ashutosh Bajpai
Email-ID:- [email protected]
25th January 2014, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I am very much interested to do internship in your company as i am very much impressed with your progress in present automobile scenario. I have a future model of automobile vehicle idea with advanced camera control systems. But i didn't find right platform to execute my plans and thoughts yet. I am sure that your company is always stood front to encourage new thoughts and innovations. As because you are the first one to introduce a car which is low cast one, even middle class people can offered. So i am putting forward a request to you to consider my case and try to give me a chance to explore.
25th January 2014, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

I am studying Mechanical engineering 3rd year in RGUKT IIIT Nuzvid.I want to do internship in tata motors.Please send me information to the e-mail. [email protected]
my mobile no is 7799339718.If any body know about it, Please inform me.Thank you
1st February 2014, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, l kapil dev is a btech mech... 3rd year student want to do industrial trainning in Tata Telco Lucknow. Please tell me the procedure to do training in Telco lucknow..
[email protected]
11th February 2014, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

sir i am the student of b.tech(mech 3rd year) i want to summer training in tata motors lko plant so can you please tell me how to apply in lucknow.

[email protected]
12th February 2014, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam
I am prakash kumar tiwari student of me 3rd year
I want to summer tranning in Lucknow.plese tell me
Procuder to do tranning in Tata lucknow
[email protected]
15th February 2014, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

procedure to apply for summer training with electrical engineering in Tata motors
19th February 2014, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

sir, I'm Amar chand kumawat B.TECH.2nd year mechanical student.I want to join summer internship, plz tell that what is the process for it ?
24th February 2014, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am anupam verma b.tech mechanical 2nd year student.i want to summer training in your company so you told me the whole procedure of summer training.my email id is [email protected]
25th February 2014, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir i m willing to do summer internship in mechanical companies like tata , ashok, honda, maruti.
Please inform me at [email protected]
I wld be thankful to u..
28th February 2014, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam,
I, DILIP MODI, am willing to under go training in TATA MOTARS, PUNE. I am pursuing B.E. in Mechanical from RGPV University.
Please guide me through the procedure of training.
My Email id:[email protected]
Thank You.
1st March 2014, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

respected sir i am a student of btech third year i have to do training in tata motors JAMSHEDPUR please tell me procedure to apply and whole details on my email id

[email protected].
3rd March 2014, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, l Madan Tiwari is a btech mech... 3rd year student want to do industrial trainning in Tata Motors located uttarakhand .Please tell me the procedure to do training .
[email protected]
4th March 2014, 12:48 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Tata Advanced Internship Program (TAIP) basically provides insight into the business arena for the interns. The internship programme mainly aims to provide an opportunity to understand the Tata brand. The entire programme is managed by the Group HR and was launched in 2005. First of all, you need to build your resume. Write down in details about your qualification, extra hobbies and achievements. If they found it interesting then they will send you an acknowledgement letter for being selected for the training. You are also required to obtain a No Objection Certificate from your college. You need to work hard to focus during interview and internship. There are possibilities that they might consider you for a job.
12th March 2014, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
i am studying 3rd year mechanical . i want to know the procedure to apply internship at tata motors .
my contact [email protected]
plz help me. plz..
19th March 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam

This is avanish yadav student of mba Sir/Mam i want to apply for summer internship in your organizatin. How can i apply for summer internship.Please
Provide me information about this.
My email is - [email protected]
contact no. 9044403629
2nd April 2014, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

respected sir i am a student of btech third year i have to do training in tata motors hyderabad please tell me procedure to apply and whole details on my email [email protected]
9th April 2014, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

respected sir i am a student of b.tech third year i have to do training in tata motors delhi please tell me procedure to apply and whole details on my email id [email protected]
17th April 2014, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

I am an student of second year.I want to pursue winter internship at tata motors.How can I apply for it.
26th April 2014, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam,
I Harsha Bhardwaj pursuing b.tech in ece 2nd year from Rayat & Bahra,Chandigarh,willing to go for internship at your firm,in coming june 2014.
so please guide me procedure for same.
emil [email protected]
26th April 2014, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam,
Myself Harsha Bhardwaj pursuing b.tech in ece currently in 2nd year from Rayat & Bahra,Chandigarh,willing to go for internship at your firm,in coming june 2014.
so please guide me procedure for same.
emil [email protected]
30th April 2014, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i m student of 2nd year of mechanical .what is the procedure for summer inrernship from tata motors .please reply as soon as possible.my email id is [email protected]
30th April 2014, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
Please tell me the e-mail id to send the internship application from college to the branch of tata motors in jamsedpur. Please reply me on my email: [email protected], or
text me on my no. 9159885311.
6th May 2014, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

sir/madam,
my name is b.lakshmi ganesh. im pursuing b.tech 3rd year mechanical engineering.i wish to do an intewrnship in grae company like tata motors.could ypu please give me the details to apply for an inernship in TATA MOTORS.
my email id:[email protected]
thanking you
16th May 2014, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/ madam
I am sanjay singh yadav MBA FMRM fashion merchandising retail management FDDI institute fursatgung do internship in your firm in sumer 2014 in 1 month
my email id [email protected]
4th June 2014, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

respected sir ,
I am jay kasera . pursuing mechanical engineering (3 rd year) from mahakal institute of technology & management ujjain . I want to know how can I apply for the Summer training in your companies . plz send me the all information about the training on my email Id [email protected]
thank you sir ....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?