1st July 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list for doing MBBS in Government Medical College in Maharashtra through MHT CET? Are there any quota seats in such colleges?

i scored 126 marks in mhtcet exam2011 i want to know that can i get admission in govaernment medical colleges in maharashtra and if so please provide me the lis of colleges with their cutoff's,please.....

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list of MHT CET for MBBS in government medical college?
  2. Cutoff and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra? I am expecting 148 marks in MHT CET
  3. Cutoff list of government medical colleges of Maharashtra?
  4. Cutoff list of MHT CET for all medical colleges in Maharashtra? List of the medical colleges for MBBS and BAMS?
  5. Is HS marks added in SML number of MHT-CET? Cutoff marks required to study MBBS in any Government college of Maharashtra? -- [New]
  6. How to take admission in government/private MBBS college in Maharashtra with 169 marks in MHT CET?
  7. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  8. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  9. Cutoff list and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  10. Will I get admission in MBBS in any government medical college of Maharashtra after scoring 128 marks in MHT CET
  11. Cutoff list of MHT CET for MBBS course in Maharashtra Government Colleges? How much is the rank required?
  12. Admission in private or government medical colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 121 in MHT CET? Cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. Merit list of MHT CET and cutoff list of government medical college in Maharashtra?
  14. Average cutoff marks for MBBS and BDS in previous MHT CET exam? With 100 marks is it possible to get admission in any government medical college in Maharashtra in MBBS or BDS course?
  15. Cutoff list of all medical colleges of government in Maharashtra?
  16. Cutoff details of government medical college of Maharashtra?
  17. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Cutoff list of MHT CET for all Medical Colleges in Maharashtra?
19th July 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list for doing MBBS in Government Medical College in Maharashtra through MHT CET? Are there any quota seats in such colleges?

cut of list of ST
4th October 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

show the mark of last list imbbs in 2011 mah gov
16th March 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

cut off list of mht-cet for mbbs in gov medical college?
3rd May 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

I want cutoff merit for mbbs in govt.colleges of maharashtra from year 2007 0nwards
12th May 2012, 07:55 AM
Radhakrishna143

hi friend,
To get admission to good colleges you have to
score good marks with good rank.
As we all know their are limited number of
colleges and limited number of seats for doing
MBBS from govt. college. So cut off will naturally high .But their are lots off
quota like for own state domicile students.
There are lots of private colleges for doing MBBS .
So dear friend work hard to get good result
12th May 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

plz show me cut of list for mbbs
9th June 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

i got 118 marks in pcb.can i get admission in any government college in maharashtra?
9th June 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission to mbbs course? my mhtcet marks pcb is129 (2012)
11th June 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

I got a 169/200 year 2012 Can me get got medical college in Vidarbha region
11th June 2012, 08:48 PM
chetanlakde

hi my sister got 162 out off 200 in pcb of mht-cet . shee like to do mbbs in govenment college. plz send my cut off list of last year and procedure for admisssion procedure
13th June 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

pl show cut off of mbbs govt medical colleges of maharashtra
13th June 2012, 11:58 PM
rockstarrocks

Hi dear,

To get admission to good colleges you have to score good marks with good rank.
As we all know their are limited number of colleges and limited number of seats for doing MBBS from govt. college.
So cut off will naturally high .But their are lots off quota like for own state domicile students.
There are lots of private colleges for doing MBBS .
So dear friend work hard to get good result

Thanks
5th June 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a pharmacy seat in government college wit a cet score of 116.......pls do reply soon......it's really important........pls pls....
7th June 2014, 04:09 PM

what is the cut off list for mbbs in government medical college in maharashtra through mht-cet?????are there any quota seats in such college??????[/QUOTE]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?