14th January 2012, 09:16 PM
tushar112233

Default Re: Date of result of Syndicate Bank Interview Exam?

"yesterday i physically talked to AGM (Odisha regional head office-Bhubaneswar) and today i telephoned & talked to HR of mangalore office as well as manipal off..
According to them the result will be declare shortly & the process is running smoothly, plz be touch with our bank website, there are some controversy for selection of candidates because few students did their Bsc in Zoology after that they did Msc in Fishery science. in some cases bank rejected them in some cases they allowed for interview, that's the problem for delay. *** Niroj Sethi ***" i got this information through a facebook page named "syndicate bank AMRD final result"
15th January 2012, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

sir, plz give us date of declared result of amrd.
gaurav choudhary (jaipur)
15th January 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

guyz...do you all really think that the post is going to be cancelled??? then i have to start from the begining for some another one....this is very much disappointing.....:-(
15th January 2012, 07:36 PM
arundikale08

Angry Re: Date of result of Syndicate Bank Interview Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by venkataprakash.v View Post
dear friend.

i think the result will be announced.visit the website.

http://http://www.syndicatebank.in/s...cruitment.aspx
r u in dream? wake up my dear & don't spred such fack
16th January 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

guys as per hr they cancelled the amrd post.. the notification regarding cancellation will be uploaded in the website in 2 days.
16th January 2012, 02:12 PM
vikheart

i talked to the hr dept and they told me that they have cancelled the recruitments and they will publish the detailed information on the bank website in this week.u can also contact them on this # 08202571188 (hrd)
16th January 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

The nationalized bank should not play with the feelings of candidates. The HRD of Syndicate bank should at least declare the date of result of AMRD interview exam on their website.
16th January 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

syndicate bank is an irresponsible, nationalised bank..
16th January 2012, 07:32 PM
tushar112233

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikheart View Post
i talked to the hr dept and they told me that they have cancelled the recruitments and they will publish the detailed information on the bank website in this week.u can also contact them on this # 08202571188 (hrd)
yes u r right, same reply i got today from Hrd of syndicate bank
17th January 2012, 10:32 AM
bmdeshai

i also called hr department they given same reply that they cancelled recruitment of amrd and they will publish notification on website within 2 days. So friends now its our turn to think on what to do. Because, bank make fool to all of us. We all waited for the result from last 4 months, and now bank said they cancelled recruitment. This is a big cheating to us. we can not let the bank to play with our time. so we must go to court for compensation for our time spent and mental tour char for these 4 months.
17th January 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi friends today I have contact hrd syndicate bank they told me that the post of syndicate bank amrd cancelled and this information will be decleared within a week so we should prepared to take strong action against them.
17th January 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

though not confirmed its known that the bank is considering the AMRD list to get cancelled...i dont know whether this is true...but plz confirm it
17th January 2012, 04:18 PM
thrishsanju

I came to know the syndicate bank is planning to cancel the AMRD interview list...this is what i came to know....somebody plz confirm it
17th January 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

whether the post of amrd has been cancelled ? please tell me
17th January 2012, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Only Agricultural Asst Clerical Post has been cancelled
17th January 2012, 06:36 PM
tushar112233

Exam of agriculture assistant (clerical) has also been cancelled , plz go through the Bank Website
17th January 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Only Agricultural Asst clerical post has been cancelled
17th January 2012, 06:57 PM
kothaisiva

Only Agricultural asst clerical cadre post has been cancelled
17th January 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

They have canceled the recruitment of Agri assistants in clerical grade, not the amrd recuitment.
17th January 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

If syndicate bank has canceled the amrd recruitment then how can the bank refund the valuable time and money taken from the candidates. Nearly eleven months are over after we have paid the payment chalan. What about the expenses for appearing in exam and interview as well as dinner and lunch expenses because the interview were arranged in metro cities. Most important is about the time and money spended in making OBC caste certificate in bank's prescribed format and making of Character certificates [police station and school] from two places. My caste certificate and character certificate took 15-20 days for preparation and has to give bribe also for making it faster because everybody knows about the corrupt Indian system.
17th January 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

This bank is cheating AGRICULTURAL STUDENTS.First AMRD & second AGRI ASSIS.We should complain about this to RBI, ICAR,Ministery of Agriculture & Finance ministery.What r u doing U.P boys? make this a political issue.This a prime time[election].Ask your Student Leaders to do something.
17th January 2012, 10:01 PM
ptbhaskarannair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Only Agricultural Asst clerical post has been cancelled
no AMRD has also been cancelled as per HR.
17th January 2012, 10:50 PM
ptbhaskarannair

A bank should not be this much irresponsible that too a bank holding the title'nationalised bank'.if they plan to cancel the recruitment of Amrd they could have intimate this thing well in advance.there should be some commitment to jobseekers .Does this commitment get washed away if they reimburse our challan fees ant TA.Thier HR is simply telling they will pay us back the money.does their duty ends there?Do they think so????who will pay for our precious time?who will be responsible for the mental agony??they have inflicted unhealable wounds in the mind of youngsters.SHAME ON YOU SYNDICATE BANK...
17th January 2012, 10:58 PM
ptbhaskarannair

What is the reason for cancellation of AMRD?SYNDICATE BANK SHOULD SHOW FAITHFULNESS TO THEIR CLIENTS.NOW ONLY IN THEIR CAPTION "fAITHFULLNESS" IS THERE.DEAR SYNDICATE BANK THER IS A REQUEST..... PLEASE GET RID OF DOG FROM YOUR EMBLEM...BCOS DOG IS SO FAITHFUL TO ITS MASTER.KUTHAE KA BADNAM MATH KARO.VO AAKE TUMKO KATTAEGA
17th January 2012, 10:59 PM
thrishsanju

yes guys...if the information regarding cancellation of AMRD post is true then some actions must be taken for making such a large number of candidates fool...not only that we waited for past 10 months for the results...we all spent money and time for attending the interview...studying for the interview...i remember many people who came up with their little kids to attend the interview....the bank has also hurt the feelings of the candidates by giving them false hope
18th January 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

they have cancelled both the results..wts s going on....one of the worst bank ever seen...............
18th January 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

dear friend do not spread panic message, in no case it is going to cancel a recruitment process once the interview had been conducted. if it would had happen it can before the conduct of written examination. so think sensibly and and react logically. However in rarest of the cases if it is going to cancel ( very questionable after conduct of interview) the bank has to pay severe penalty to incur heavy losses of time and preparation of the prospective candidates. so think from there only what can be done if rearest of the possibility happen. i am very offended to the member named tusher to depict contraindicated statements. once he told that he got the information of smooth going process and same person informed the process is being cancelled. he might be confussed at the statement of agri assistant. so dear friends wait for some time and watch the proceedings, best of luk
18th January 2012, 09:39 PM
ambujyadav

Today I talked 2 HR executive, AMRD appointment process has been cancelled, they wasted our valuable time, almost one year 4 application, written examination, documentation and interview. syndicate bank is most irresponsible bank of India.Plz some body tell where we can register complaint against syndicate bank.
18th January 2012, 10:35 PM
ptbhaskarannair

Quote:
dear friend do not spread panic message, in no case it is going to cancel a recruitment process once the interview had been conducted. if it would had happen it can before the conduct of written examination. so think sensibly and and react logically. However in rarest of the cases if it is going to cancel ( very questionable after conduct of interview) the bank has to pay severe penalty to incur heavy losses of time and preparation of the prospective candidates. so think from there only what can be done if rearest of the possibility happen. i am very offended to the member named tusher to depict contraindicated statements. once he told that he got the information of smooth going process and same person informed the process is being cancelled. he might be confussed at the statement of agri assistant. so dear friends wait for some time and watch the proceedings, best of luk
Dear friend I called HR twice in a day on 17-01-1012.They UNAMBIGUOSLY told me AMRD recruitment has been cancelled and added your challan and ta would be repaid.What to believe..I too want to stay optimistic..but none other than their hr is telling it got cancelled.UNNATURAL THINGS ARE FORCED TO BELIEVE WHEN HEARD FROM A RESPONSIBLE DEPT OF THE BANK.
if in no case cancellation is possible how the hr dare to speak like that.wont he gave such responseto enquires without consulting higher officials of bank?WHAT DRAMA IS GOING ON..STILL HOPE FOR THE BEST AND PREPARE FOR THE WORST.
18th January 2012, 10:58 PM
tushar112233

Quote:
Dear friend i am not confused nor want to spred any rumar, i just want to share whatever new information i got from anywhere, when i wrote that the process is going smoothly that information i found from a facebook page named Syndicate bank AMRD final result(u can see this in my post also) after that when i wrote that the process has been cancelled that information i took on my own through syndicate bank HR by telephonic talk, and you can also talk to HR on this number 08202570387
19th January 2012, 10:10 AM
999sachin999

amrd final result will coming soon pl wait and watch do not spread unreal statements
19th January 2012, 04:45 PM
bmdeshai

Quote:
Originally Posted by tushar112233 View Post
Dear friend i am not confused nor want to spred any rumar, i just want to share whatever new information i got from anywhere, when i wrote that the process is going smoothly that information i found from a facebook page named Syndicate bank AMRD final result(u can see this in my post also) after that when i wrote that the process has been cancelled that information i took on my own through syndicate bank HR by telephonic talk, and you can also talk to HR on this number 08202570387

Hello Friends! i am still confuse about amrd recruitment. 2 days before i called HR they dont say anything about recruitment and just replied to keep watching website. But today they said that bank has cancelled this recruitment. How can bank play such mischief to us, they just waste our 7 months of time. Please reply with satisfactory answer.
19th January 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

The result of amrd final selection will surely come. Don't spread any fake messages. Anyway we can't register any complaint until the amrd recruitment canceled is displayed on bank's official website. Nobody can cancel the recruitment process after the interview is held. HR persons must be frustrated by daily attending hundreds of phone calls related to amrd selection. Have patience and watch whatever surprise comes on bank's official website.
19th January 2012, 09:10 PM
ptbhaskarannair

Quote:
Originally Posted by 999sachin999 View Post
amrd final result will coming soon pl wait and watch do not spread unreal statements
hi friend if u get such an information atleast plz disclose if it is from an authentic source.if otherwise, how u may tell HR statement is an unreal one.
19th January 2012, 11:24 PM
tushar112233

Quote:
The result of amrd final selection will surely come. Don't spread any fake messages. Anyway we can't register any complaint until the amrd recruitment canceled is displayed on bank's official website. Nobody can cancel the recruitment process after the interview is held. HR persons must be frustrated by daily attending hundreds of phone calls related to amrd selection. Have patience and watch whatever surprise comes on bank's official website.
Dear friend u r saying about HR people frustration but what about 4500 Agri students frustration who are waiting for the final result since last four months, if they people have got frustrated than also they are not having the right to give wrong answers, because this situation has been created by on their own
20th January 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

dear friends the HR people of the bank do not even know how to behave with people, when asked them for the reason of cancellation the person simply shouted on me. now it is the time to initiate legal action against them to make the people fool and cheated with the carrier of many people
20th January 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

yesterday when i called HR,they say wait and see the notification in bank website,what is going on if anybody knows tell tome at [email protected]
20th January 2012, 05:16 PM
vikheart

lets see it wll b surprise OR prize.....
20th January 2012, 08:49 PM
Sharma sujeet

Syndicate bank is one of the prominent banks in India. Every year Syndicate bank carries out different exams as to select qualified candidates for various posts. Most of the exam are for clerical, PO and executives. The dates of form availability, last date for application, exam date, result declaration and the interview date and venue will be mentioned in the official website of the bank at the relevant time. Candidates need to visit the official site for getting these information.
21st January 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

DEAR FRIENDS AMRD VACANCIES HAVE BEEN CANCELLED. I CONTACTED HRD OFFICE AND KNEW THAT. THE NOTIFICATION REGARDING CANCELLATION WILL BE SHOWN ON SITE SOON......... DON'T GIVE UP GUYS.......IT IS GOOD TO REMAIN FAR AWAY FROM SUCH A USELESS BANK; WHICH CONTAINS BRAINLESS ADMINISTRATION

BIPEN
21st January 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

friends....today i called HRD , they told the entire process of AMRD recruitment has cancelled...notification will come on monday or tuesday...
iam totally dis appointed.. they could have announced it much earlier..........
22nd January 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

syndicate amrd final result will surely come or once again interview conduct to all qualified students in written exam. Due to some technical error result is not publishining
22nd January 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Talking Re: Date of result of Syndicate Bank Interview Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharma sujeet View Post
Syndicate bank is one of the prominent banks in India. Every year Syndicate bank carries out different exams as to select qualified candidates for various posts. Most of the exam are for clerical, PO and executives. The dates of form availability, last date for application, exam date, result declaration and the interview date and venue will be mentioned in the official website of the bank at the relevant time. Candidates need to visit the official site for getting these information.
plz if u have nothing to say keep your mouth shut!!!!!!!!what u are saying???????does it convey any new information to the beraved candidates who were waiting eagerly for the result for more than 5 months after interview.
22nd January 2012, 07:59 PM
vikheart

Quote:
syndicate amrd final result will surely come or once again interview conduct to all qualified students in written exam. Due to some technical error result is not publishining
my friend ...how u say this...hav u got any news from somewhere!!!!!!!
23rd January 2012, 06:50 AM
tushar112233

Quote:
there is no any technical error dear, how u can say this, they published notification regarding cancellation of Agri Assistant clerk vacancy and notification regarding specialist officer vacancy in last week, i dont think that there is any technical error to publish the result or cancellation notice.
23rd January 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Plz let us know regarding Interview Result of AMRD held on September 2011
it is too late if you have any information regarding Interview result then do inform me
Dharmendra Kumar Verma
[email protected]
23rd January 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: Date of result of Syndicate Bank Interview Exam?

lets see about AMRD process, what will happen?
They r playing fool with us!so lets forget it...
guys & gals still I request everybody to take a action against them

by cracking the ibps specialist with good score
venture further to apply for all 19 banks.
& show them there place in the interview(if no results are out till then or cancellation of the recruitment process).
I also asks the people out there with ibps po scorecard not to take a job in this bank.
some 40 years ago my dad also passed the po exam & the process got cancelled!!it even played with me!
gr8 bank!!
24th January 2012, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Due to some technical error result is not publishing????
Why cant they reveal the reason if its genuine???
How can they justify this much delaying???
24th January 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

i think the decleartion of result is list of candidate who had attened the interview,b'coz maximum are joined in other bank.so hope for best...
25th January 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

when is the bank display result of AMRD?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?