26th January 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of result of Syndicate Bank Interview Exam?

Pls everybody dnt let this bank go easily off the hook, if they are cancelling this recruitment . If they state the reason of RBI rule ( min 1000 vacancies for conducting a recruitment ) then they should have thought of it before . Everyone pls take the courage to file a case in the court .pls create a forum for moving court ..
26th January 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

i called gm personnel department udupi then he told that recruitment process for syndicate bank AMRD has been cancelled but he didn't tell any reason for cancellation and told that notification regarding this matter will come soon in website. so dear friends we people must take legal action against them as soon as possible. because in such a situation, there is no valid reason for cancellation and if they cancelled then this is severe injustice with us.
26th January 2012, 08:22 PM
tushar112233

now we should unite against the injustice of syndicate bank.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	amrd.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	73398  
26th January 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

plzzzzzzz synd bank display the result.
27th January 2012, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

2000 persons must at least file the case then they can understand so as to how can they handle the situation.
27th January 2012, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir, please display the AMRD result as early as possible. many of the students are eagerly waiting for the result and many of them are dependent on the result...........
27th January 2012, 06:44 PM
tushar112233

From 1st of february we shall proceed legally...... irrespective of official cancellation comes or not !
if you are one of us and want to be with us then please join us on a facebook community named syndicate bank AMRD final result just search this community through your facebook account and hit the LIKE button on it.
27th January 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

750 AMRD 1000 Agriculture Assistants in clerical grade = 1750 Probationary officers.
Total number is matching.
28th January 2012, 09:57 AM
vikheart

Thumbs up Re: Date of result of Syndicate Bank Interview Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tushar112233 View Post
From 1st of february we shall proceed legally...... irrespective of official cancellation comes or not !
if you are one of us and want to be with us then please join us on a facebook community named syndicate bank AMRD final result just search this community through your facebook account and hit the LIKE button on it.
Ya guys plz join us on facebook bcoz that is a platform for all aspirants..who r waiting result OR cancellation, watever of syndicate bank AMRD, So plz join us
28th January 2012, 10:27 AM
tushar112233

HR people do not want to listen us, today i talked to the HR, the person told me that the recruitment process has been cancelled and they will dispatch the notifications to the candidates individually, when i asked him that what was the reason to cancel the recruitment than he replied that they will choose candidates through IBPS, i told him that AMRD vacancies has been published before one year, the person replied that the agreement with IBPS done before an year and no bank can recruit individually, i told him that bank of india published the vacancies after the syndicate bank and that bank has recruited agri officer, also the central bank of india is going to take exam on 5 feb, than the the person disconnect the phone.
28th January 2012, 11:06 AM
vikheart

they want 2 hide everything. thats y they r not going to publish cancel notification on site otherwise they have to pay others candidate also, those who r not qualify written exam, this called paisa bachao kaam ko saltao ..bczo others hav no idea about this situation..so they try 2 hide...really very shame...we r waiting 4 last 4 months not 4 result 4 cacellation & they r playing trick..but we will put out everything from his stomach & worldwide it, others have to know..how a bank spoil money/time/sentiment of a candidate.....AB KISI KO TO "ANNA" BANNA PAREGA...
28th January 2012, 01:44 PM
tushar112233

Register your self as AMRD Aspirant
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	amrd.jpg
Views:	201
Size:	71.2 KB
ID:	74086  
28th January 2012, 07:06 PM
vikheart

Quote:
ya guys plz send ur details...i also send my details..we have to move forward..plz plz plz...
28th January 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

please friend it is better to inform the matter exactly to national medias and news paper . we should not even wait for the cancellation. we should inform to the news channels by giving refference to the telephonic calls.
29th January 2012, 11:54 AM
vikheart

Quote:
Guys..still we r not getting so many details of candidate...wat r u doing plz sed ur details & join us on facebook by searching " syndicate bank amrd final result " & join us...its time to move ..not to wait...
29th January 2012, 01:04 PM
mani_baban

dear friend.

i think the result will be announced.visit the website.

http://http://www.syndicatebank.in/s...cruitment.aspx
29th January 2012, 01:05 PM
mani_baban

HR people do not want to listen us, today i talked to the HR, the person told me that the recruitment process has been cancelled and they will dispatch the notifications to the candidates individually, when i asked him that what was the reason to cancel the recruitment than he replied that they will choose candidates through IBPS, i told him that AMRD vacancies has been published before one year, the person replied that the agreement with IBPS done before an year and no bank can recruit individually, i told him that bank of india published the vacancies after the syndicate bank and that bank has recruited agri officer, also the central bank of india is going to take exam on 5 feb, than the the person disconnect the phone.
30th January 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

sir,please tell me when result of amrd will be declared which was held on 15th of may 2011
30th January 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Roll no-5037090971
Rakesh kumar
E-mail:[email protected]
For any assistance msg me on given email
31st January 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

when is the interview result of AMRD
1st February 2012, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

guys, the recruitment process of amrd has been cancelled . and now this is time to struggle against the bank take the serious steps against them so pls get together plz sed ur details & join us on facebook by searching " syndicate bank amrd final result " & join us...its time to move ..not to wait...
1st February 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Syndicate Bank has lost trust among Agricultural Graduates.....because..
1. It has not yet announced the final results of AMRD interview, though more than 4 months over after interview.
2. It has cancelled the process of Agricultural Assistant, after candidates applying for the same.

It all resembles that, the bank is playing with the agri. graduates by behaving such...The bank should come to know that, such things doesn't bring any sense, instead, once such day may come that the agrios'll awake to protest by all the ways...Better, the syndicate BAnk keep quiet without notifying for the recruitment than simply wasting the time, energy n money of poor people...

Thank u.
1st February 2012, 10:08 PM
kt kishor

guys, the recruitment process of amrd has been cancelled . and now this is time to struggle against the bank take the serious steps against them so pls get together plz sed ur details & join us on facebook by searching " syndicate bank amrd final result " & join us...its time to move ..not to wait...

PLS SEND YOUR INTERVIEW DETAILS TO THIS EMAIL ID- [email protected]
3rd February 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

If the bank has cancelled the recruitment why they are not notifiying it in the bank website?
4th February 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

if the bank going to cancel the recruitment processes of the amrd then why they announced the written test result? why they conduct interview? the bank is playing with agri graduates.
7th February 2012, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

the result of amrd interview will be declard or not because it is too much late
7th February 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

just listen everybody....................................
i hav been talked with hrd department of syndicate bank about the amrd result.
they are telling that "process has been dropped".
u can think about yrself that recruitment has been cancelled......................................... .....
7th February 2012, 10:24 PM
Narayana@prince

Smile Re: Date of result of Syndicate Bank Interview Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ab.abhishekkumar View Post
when the result of syndicate bank interview will come out?

Please help
hi,the results of syndicate bank interview exam is to be updated soon.plz keep referring to thie following link http://www.freejobalert.com/interview-results-to-be-announced/22047/.

1.Go for latest announcements.

2.Interview results.
9th February 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

list of selected candidates for po interviewin Syndicate bank in 2012 as per IBPS pattern. Are they going to announce the list after complition of UBI interview?
9th February 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

date of result of syndicate bank interview exam?
10th February 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

when the results of syndicate bank interview will announce
10th February 2012, 02:18 PM
999sachin999

I HAVE GIVEN INTERVIEW PLZ SEND ME A MASSAGE OR E MAIL WHEN IT WILL BE DECLARED
MY E MAIL ID IS [email protected] my phone number 7588694425
10th February 2012, 03:14 PM

When result of AMRD come out If it cancelled please at least inform to us.
RITA
10th February 2012, 05:27 PM
999sachin999

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
When result of AMRD come out If it cancelled please at least inform to us.
RITA
yes i am also waiting
11th February 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

AMRD recruitment is cancelled cal to Syndicate bank HR or head office no. for confirmation
16th February 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i want to know that the result of amrd when will declared
16th February 2012, 05:59 PM
tushar112233

cancellation notice has been dispatched to the aspirants individually and many of us have got it, you can see the cancellation notifications scanned copy on the wall of our facebook community Syndicate bank amrd final result
20th February 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

syndiacte bank should be scrapped of ,i think they dont have the right to do such filthy jokes with the career if thousands.now after cancelling they are coming up with some weird justification of ibps,ibps came into picture much after their ad,then how comw BOI recruited AO.
24th February 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Dear friends i received a notice from syndicate bank for the remitting money before one day . a thanking us to having interest in that bank.. and making us fool since last one year. they have cancelled the examination and the reason given is that they have some administrative problems .. and present IBPS examination system
dear friends i have sent an application for RTI about the real problems and to collect some material and evidence against the bank after that i will file a case against bank ...
if any one of the aspirants is /are keen to join, mail me on [email protected]
25th February 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Date of result of Syndicate Bank Interview Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends i received a notice from syndicate bank for the remitting money before one day . a thanking us to having interest in that bank.. and making us fool since last one year. they have cancelled the examination and the reason given is that they have some administrative problems .. and present IBPS examination system
dear friends i have sent an application for RTI about the real problems and to collect some material and evidence against the bank after that i will file a case against bank ...
if any one of the aspirants is /are keen to join, mail me on [email protected]
dear sandeep please join the group on [email protected]
26th February 2012, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,i have received the letter from the syndicate bank stating that the he has drop down the recruitment of assist manager of rural development.and it is very socks to student which are appearing in the interview process and you have no any curtsy then why you given the advertisement and taking the exam and announcing the result and conduction the interview and then you saying recruitment process is drop down .then it is not matter to refund the application fee of candidate it is matter of candidate times and expend his money for preparation and his passion.any candidate doing some things wrong then syndicate bank is only liable and we are never seen such kinds of recruitment from the any public sector bank.
Regard
Rakesh
27th February 2012, 10:20 AM
drurv

Syndicate bank is one of the prominent banks in India. Every year Syndicate bank carries out different exams as to select qualified candidates for various posts. Most of the exam are for clerical, PO and executives. The dates of form availability, last date for application, exam date, result declaration and the interview date and venue will be mentioned in the official website of the bank at the relevant time. Candidates need to visit the official site for getting these information.
29th February 2012, 06:31 PM
tushar112233

Quote:
Originally Posted by drurv View Post
Syndicate bank is one of the prominent banks in India. Every year Syndicate bank carries out different exams as to select qualified candidates for various posts. Most of the exam are for clerical, PO and executives. The dates of form availability, last date for application, exam date, result declaration and the interview date and venue will be mentioned in the official website of the bank at the relevant time. Candidates need to visit the official site for getting these information.
you are requested to first go through all posts than comment something, cancellation notice has been come already
2nd March 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Lagta hai bank paise kha gayi !!!!!,,,,,,,,,Agricultural assiatant ka exam bhi to cancel kar diya.........abhi tak candidates ke paise bhi nahi lautaye........Sabhi log online mangege bhi nahi.....kuch to khane ko milega.........

Anyway AMRD ke paise bhi bank kha gayi........
10th March 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Why is the bank not publishing the cancellation notification of AMRD.. are they afraid of doing so?
12th March 2012, 04:52 PM
masuka123

Hello friend...

IBPS stands for Institute of banking personnel selection

*Mainly the exam is conducted for

-->CLERK posts &

-->PO posts

*The IBPS exam is conducted twice in a year by 19 banks for selections.

*The cutt-off marks are basically changes every year depending upon the number of applicants wriring the exam.

*Cutt-off also depends upon the type of the exam paper i.e simple or tough.If the paper is tough then the cut-off marks are reduced.

Cutoff marks depend upon the avertage of

-->1/4 Standard Deviation (Open category)

-->3/4 Standard Deviation (Reserved Category)

*Topics covered in Exam paper

-->Reasoning

-->Aptitude

-->Computer skills

-->General skills

Posts for IBPS exam are

-->IT officer

-->Technical officer

-->HR officer

IBPS admit card

*Participating banks for IBPS exam

-->Indian Overseas Bank

-->Oriental Bank of Commerce

-->Punjab National Bank

-->Punjab & Sind Bank

-->Syndicate Bank

-->Allahabad Bank

-->Andhra Bank

-->Bank of Baroda

-->Bank of India

-->Bank of Maharashtra

-->Canara Bank

-->Central Bank of India

-->Corporation Bank

-->Dena Bank

-->Indian Bank

-->Union Bank of India

-->United Bank of India

-->UCO Bank

-->Vijaya Bank

8You should have a good practice in Aptitude and in communication skills.There will be a huge competition for this since many banks are conducting exam.

*You must have a 3-4 of practice for a better result.

*Solving Previous exam papers will help you for maintaining time management.Prepare well..

good luck

all the best
15th March 2012, 10:35 PM
SUPROTIV CHATTERJEE

Syndicate bank is one of the prominent banks in India. Every year Syndicate bank carries out different exams as to select qualified candidates for various posts. Most of the exam are for clerical, PO and executives.
The dates of form availability, last date for application, exam date, result declaration and the interview date and venue will be mentioned in the official website of the bank at the relevant time. Candidates need to visit the official site for getting these information.
21st March 2012, 09:06 PM
amrd candidate

Smile Re: Date of result of Syndicate Bank Interview Exam?

dear sir,
i am the selected candidate for amrd ...the bank send me later for the recruitment process has been drop due to administrative region....sir please send me report card through ibps.....please because my career is in your hand....please reply me sir .
my email id is- [email protected]
27th March 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Dear rakesh join us on [email protected].
27th March 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i am the selected candidate for amrd ...the bank send me later for the recruitment process has been drop due to administrative region....sir please send me report card through ibps.....please because my career is in your hand....please reply me sir .

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/64916-date-result-syndicate-bank-interview-exam-8.html#ixzz1qKm3lN9w
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?