9th July 2011, 11:30 AM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which coaching is the best for IIT JEE between Narayana and FIITJEE institute?

both the coachings are best at their level.

see , there are different branches of these coachings are present all over india.

some branches of FIITJEE are better in the coaching than the narayana.
like FIITJEE delhi and FIITJEE kota branches are superb.

wheras the NARAYANA HYDRABAD is very nice coaching center.
according to the students get selected in the IIT'S .
narayana coaching is better than the FIITJEE.

thanks and best luck
9th July 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which coaching is the best for IIT JEE between Narayana and FIITJEE institute?

don't u think narayana is better bcoz it takes "weekly tests" and fiitjee DOESN'T DO THAT ? how come fiitjee is better.
10th July 2011, 12:23 PM
chauhan99

hi dear,
For IIT coaching institutes FIITJEE offers the best regular coaching institute for IIT.You better go for regular coaching,start from class 11 onwards.Practise the past year questions for best results..

Narayana also provides good IIT education also. You can try for KOTA also which provides good tution for IIT. They produce the maximum number of IITians.

thanks
20th July 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

all institutes are making money
24th August 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

hi
I am prearing for iit jee with intensive study i want to know about the crash course in
AndraPradesh.and Tamilnadu. Please help me. Nageswari. L
3rd September 2011, 10:35 PM
kameshsriram

hi friend,

narayana and FIITJEE are two good INSTITUTES for coaching of students to iit-jee and

aieee

so, you can join in any one them.

all the best for JEE.
3rd September 2011, 11:52 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

the best among the two is narayana

every year the institutes is cracking more and more ranks than any other leading iit coaching center in south india

so bring your best in the narayana institute

bye
4th September 2011, 12:26 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Which coaching is the best for IIT JEE between Narayana and FIITJEE institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharma.ankur_89 View Post
i want to be an iitian ? teh, tell me which coaching is the best for it

Please help
FIIT-JEE is a much better institute than NARAYANA in almost every term..be it study material,faculty,discipline or anything..
form my personal experience,i would suggest you to join FIIT-JEE

~Hope this helps.. ~

With Warm Regards
"Nitz90"
12th September 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

which is the best between FIITJEE and TIME?
17th September 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am now in 12th and preparing for jee. As far as my experience, Narayana is excellent (in hyderabad) . It will expose you to the real competition , but anyways self study matters the most as you remember things well when you try to study ( even the toughest) topics by urself nd during exam u will remember ur struggle that motivates you.

ALL THE BEST!
18th September 2011, 02:12 AM
praveendia

as per my experience it depends on ur present place ru in kota than join fiitjee it is superb in all aspect.but in recent years narayana is also having gud track record. my advise go for fiitjee
2nd October 2011, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

unwanted coaching all should be ashamesd
3rd October 2011, 04:07 PM
saurabh abhijeet

hello dear,

as per my knowledge, NARAYANA is better than any other institutes
who conducts classes for the preparation of IITJEE.......

some of the good institutes for the preparation of IITJEE are;

-Akash Institute
-FIIT JEE
-Sri chaitanya
-PIE

best of luck.....
9th October 2011, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

which is best correspondence course among akash and narayana for iit/aieee/bitsat
20th October 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Join FIITJEE..
21st October 2011, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Has VMC lost its charm after being bought over by Educomp? Which is better VMC, Pitampura Regular course or fiitzee gurgaon?
24th October 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

how i can get knowledge about competitive exams of BEAT,akash,narayana?
29th October 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

it is compulasy to take admission in fitjee or pai to get good markes in 12th class cbse board
29th October 2011, 10:32 PM
dolly91
Senior Member+

hi,
FITJEE is the best for coaching for IITJEE as the result of FITJEE is good in comparison to the other one.
Other good institutes are:
Bansal Classes, Kota
Resonance, Kota
Career Point
you can choose any one of it.

thanks
30th October 2011, 02:06 AM
abhin91
Member+

I would suggest you FIITJEE better than NARAYANA . My suggestion is according to previous results and the study materials provided during the course.
The tests also organized by FIITJEE is better than that by NARAYANA.
http://www.fiitjee.com
17th November 2011, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

hey frndzz listen iit is not something which ppl like u can crack by just joining coaching every year abt 35% seats of iit i grabbed by non coaching stu. so think.....
23rd November 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

which institute is better among Vidyamandir, FIITJEE, & Narayana on the based on success in IIT
24th November 2011, 12:05 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
i want to be an iitian ? teh, tell me which coaching is the best for it

Please help
Both the coaching centers the Narayana and the FIITJEE are the best at their respective places. You can join any of the institute as the level of guidance in both the coaching canters are the same. After the coaching you have to prepare for the examination and it will be you who has to crack the examination.

So join any of the coaching institutes and study hard.

Best Wishes.....
24th November 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

How get admission in narayana
28th November 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

between Bansal and resonance coaching Centre which one is best for IIT-JEE ?
15th December 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

plzz tell me which coaching institute is best for AIEEE???
Akash institute or FIITJEE or Narayana institute
20th January 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by yashwar sharma S.G. View Post
hi sharma,

For IIT coaching institutes FIITJEE offers the best regular coaching institute for IIT.You better go for regular coaching,start from class 11 onwards.Practise the past year questions for best results..

Narayana also provides good IIT education also. You can try for KOTA also which provides good tution for IIT. They produce the maximum number of IITians.

regards,
yash
adfghhhj
21st January 2012, 02:35 PM
tl.com

hi dear,
I am starting a batch for IIT JEE - 2013 . There will be only 10 students per batch and each will receive intense personal attention. My goal is to get 100% result from this batch so I am looking for bright students. I already have experience of successfully guiding many IITians from Jamshedpur n elsewhere(you can search for me in facebook or orkut). If you want to join it then please mail me back . Classes will be held in Alpnana market, Boring road, Patna.
thanks
23rd January 2012, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

which institute should i should chose in delhi in which area?naryana is good or not?
24th January 2012, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

Is SMART KK.Anand's institute(CHENNAI) better than FIITJEE?
24th January 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

which institute is better for iit-jee coaching between Krishnamoorthy iit academy and Narayana??
how to contact Sharma's coaching centre for iit Ramaiah's entrance test??
31st January 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

which institute is best for medical ..Narayana pmt academy or Akash institute?
23rd February 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

can somebody tell how many students take fiitjee aits??
i am gettin 70%ile in the tests.. so what cud be my all india rank???
18th April 2012, 09:32 PM
AAAshivam

Thumbs up Re: Which coaching is the best for IIT JEE between Narayana and FIITJEE institute?

Quote:
i want to be an iitian ? teh, tell me which coaching is the best for itPlease help
Even I has same doubt,
If you are good at studies join Narayana Basheerbagh or FIITJEE South Delhi. And if you want selection and can deal with a little lesser rank, try out Narayana Narayanguda or other centres of FIITJEE in either Hyderabad/ Delhi/ Chandigarh.
19th May 2012, 12:34 AM

how to get pass in all competative exams
22nd May 2012, 02:24 PM
ambi_rajput

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which coaching is best for droppers to crack iit in PATNA? reply soon friends.....
FIT-JEE is considered the best coaching in Patna.
Hope this helps.
Good luck.
8th June 2012, 08:58 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Dear Aspirant,

Almost all coachings are good but it depends on a student how serious and sincere he is towards his studies. Coaching Institutions try their best to make students IITians.
However, as per my knowledge, FIIT-JEE is the best IIT-JEE Coaching Institute all over India. In the year 2012, the top 3 ranks of IIT-JEE were occupied by FIIT-JEE Students. So, FIIT-JEE is the best at my sight.
For instance, I am providing FIIT-JEE link : http://www.fiitjee.com/
Best of Luck for IIT-JEE exam.
16th June 2012, 11:58 PM
aatif1

The best coaching institutes according to the students are given below:-
1)FIITJEE
2)Resonance
3)Career Point
4)Allen's Tutorials
5)Akash institute
5)Bansal classes
6)Pathfinder

As you can see that narayana is not even in the top 6 coaching institutes and FIITJEE is ranked first. seriously speaking i came to know about the name 'narayana' just now from you only!

No doubt FIITJEE is the best among the 2. And that is the reason why this year IITJEE AIR RANK 1 was from FIITJEE.

So go for FIITJEE.
30th June 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

can i crack iit because i have joined narayana?plz tell me
11th October 2012, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

which branch of fiitjee in hyderabad is best kukatpally/ saifabad / dilshuknagar?
17th November 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

hello friends,
i am a student in kota
if you want to choose any institute in kota i advice u to choose either VIBRANT or BANSAL.
it depends on you bcoz your selection in iit depends only on your hard work not on the institute which u choose.
21st November 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE TELL ME IF I CHANGE FROM NARAYANA XI TO FIITJEE,XII WILL THERE BE A PROBLEM ACCEPTING THE COURSE? WILL THAT BE MANAGEABLE OR DIFFICULT?
21st November 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO CHANGE FROM NARAYANA XI TO FIITJEE XII,PLEASE TELL ME WILL THERE BE PROBLEM OR ITS MANAGABLE WITH STANDARDS?
21st December 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
fitjee hyderabad is good. i am the topper there (2nd)
hi i want t join fiitjee is it good
21st January 2013, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

hi iam class 10th student of hydrabad.i have written both fiitjee and narayana CO madahpur tests and i study in narayana e-techo school i want to know which is the best for IIT fiitjee or madahpur narayana CO branch please help me over this confusion :(
21st January 2013, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

hi iam a class 10th student of hydrabadh narayana e-techo.i have written both the entrance exams for fiitje and naraya madahpur CO and i am confused to join in which one out of these two i want the best iit coaching institute in teaching please help me
21st January 2013, 10:46 PM
srikanth045

hi iam a student of class 10th studying in narayana e-techo hydrabadh.i have written both the entrance exams of fittje and narayana CO madahpur branch and got addmission in them iam confused over joining which institute please help me over th
21st January 2013, 10:51 PM
srikanth045

hi iam a student of class 10th of hydrabadh narayana e-techo i have written entrance exam for both fittje and narayan madahpur CO branch and got admissions in them and iam confused over joining which institute please help me i need the best iit coaching center
25th January 2013, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
join fiitjee....vidyamandir is shit...they dont know anything
here is another rejected a-hole...
4th March 2013, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

I am about to write 12 board exam.However I want to write jee main,advance,bitsat in april/may 2013.please advice me 2 best institute who offer crash course for iit/bitsat.Srija
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?