12th May 2011, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Which is best between FIITJEE and Brilliants course for IIT JEE coaching?

Please tell me which is best between fitjee and brilliant to crack iit.please inform me.

13th May 2011, 07:08 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which is best between FIITJEE and Brilliants course for IIT JEE coaching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell me which is best between fitjee and brilliant to crack iit.please inform me.
Both are very good institutes indeed there are very minimal differences between them they are :-

Both are making many of the students fulfilling their dreams to get into IIT's

FIIT JEE has very good network because it has branches all over india and the faculty will be exchanging here and there thus by giving a student a good teaching experience.

FIIT JEE is also known for its discipline this is the most important thing to get good coaching and well trained without this the essence of lethargy will be present throughout your preparation

Coming to the expert ratings of FIIT JEE are

Mathematics : 3.5 star
Physics : 3 star
Chemistry : 3 star all these are out of 5

and generalised average student rating is 6 out of 10

this is all about FIIT JEE

but you're from delhi don't opt for FIIT JEE Instead go for Brilliant tutorials it is good there

Regards

~AdityA~
13th May 2011, 08:38 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Which is best between FIITJEE and Brilliants course for IIT JEE coaching?

Hello,
If we check out some of the previous analysis,Brilliant tutorials stands above FIIT JEE in most of the cities,i,e Delhi,Chennai,Mumbai,in providing standard coaching for cracking the IIT-JEE.

It does provide some handful tricks which i have heard to be more useful than what provided by some of the other coaching institutes.
Even though in some cities like in Kolkata,FIIT JEE have an edge over the Brilliant tutorials but overall Brilliant tutorials would be the better choice.

But remember,the most is dependent upon you.You have to work hard,rather very hard if want to crack the IIT-JEE.These institutes will guide you through your path to your destiny.

Please note that i was there in some of the metro cities i have mentioned above,so i have put on my views through the information i have got regarding these institutes.

Good Luck.
13th May 2011, 09:08 PM
ashishshekhar

Default Re: Which is best between FIITJEE and Brilliants course for IIT JEE coaching?

Hi friend,

in my sense both fitjee and brilliant tutorials are one of the best coaching for

the preparation of exams like IIT JEE .

but from my previous experiences says that in today scenario FIITJEE will be

better for you for the preparation of exams.

But i will highly recommend you to take decision on your basis as it is of your

choice, however i am giving you the official site of both the coaching

institute . you may contact them for further inquiry.

FIITJEE----
http://www.fiitjee.com/
Head Office

FIITJEE LTD.
FIITJEE House, Kalu Sarai, Sarvapriya Vihar
(Near Hauz Khas Bus Terminal),
New Delhi-110016
Phone No: 011 - 46106000/10/13/15
Fax : 011 - 26513942
e-mail : [email protected]
Web Site : http://www.fiitjee.com
All IndiaToll Free No.: 1800 11 4242

BRILLIANT TUTORIALS---
http://www.brilliant-tutorials.com/

http://www.brilliant-tutorials.com/contactus.html

Thanks
13th May 2011, 10:04 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is best between FIITJEE and Brilliants course for IIT JEE coaching?

Although both are very good, but diffrentiation comes in context of level of practice which they encourage.

Brilliant tutorial is good for home based test series as i have also used it, but their classroom level of toughness is not so high, therefore i would not recommend to go for regular coaching in B.T.

Regarding, FIITJEE, it will not only prepare you for IITJEE but as well for Olympics , NTSE and other National level exams also.
Their level of practice is also very high, and also they have range of Classroom programs like:
Weekdays
Regular
Consecutive days

Also FIITJEE have good links with some schools also, so that you dont have to attend school daily and fiitjee teachers will also help you in boards exam.

So, i would recommend coaching by fiitjee & test series by Brilliant tutorials.
Rest depends on your hard work.
14th May 2011, 12:50 AM
lokeshb00

no doubt brillant tutuorials is the best.
14th May 2011, 12:59 AM
mandiv

oh
it is FIIT-JEE if you want to go for IIT......
they provide you better faculty along with the very smart tricks to solve the questions on your finger tips..........
so according to me FIIT-JEE is much better........
well the choice is yours.........
best of luck
12th June 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

which is better coaching centre for iitjee in delhi for one year programme only
15th June 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for ITT while studing 9th std?
18th June 2011, 03:46 AM
kartavya99

Quote:
both are good but to crack iit you need your self confidence anf har work.
19th June 2011, 11:41 PM
agrawal1288

Quote:
If you want to do CLASSROOM programme then you should prefer FIITJEE rather than brilliant ,but if you have to do DLPD COURSE then you should prefer BRILLIANT rather than brilliant.and "SELECTION TO SAK INSTITUTES SE HOTE H ,MEHNAT TO KHUD HI KARNI PADTI HAI.".
27th June 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

fiitjee is best
13th July 2011, 02:51 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Brilliant and FIITJEE Both are very good.

But their coaching varies from city to city....

In some places, FIITJEE is best where in some places Brilliant is Best.

Brilliant is not only provide IIT JEE coaching, but also many other competitive exams coaching.

But FIITJEE provides coaching only for IIT JEE.

Also most of the time the toppers come from FIITJEE...

So I would suggest you to go for FIITJEE.......
1st August 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

my child is in VII class. Is he eligible to join any institute who prepares for NTSE
3rd September 2011, 10:33 PM
kameshsriram

hi friend,

FIITJEE and brilliant are two good coaching centers for the national level entrances exams

so,you can join in any of the institutes.

all the best for iit and aieee
4th September 2011, 12:13 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Which is best between FIITJEE and Brilliants course for IIT JEE coaching?

Quote:
FIIT-JEE is certainly better as far as their discipline and the quality of faculty is concerned..but
BRILLIANT TUTORIALS is certainly better in terms of the results for the past few years and in terms of study material..

both institutes are undoubtedly India's best coaching institute and i have studied in both..so from my personal experience..i would say that you should join FIIT-JEE

~Hope this helps.. ~

With Warm Regards
"Nitz90"
4th September 2011, 10:45 AM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

the both the coaching centres are good

the selection of the coaching center for you should be based on the coaching center on that locality

The coaching center should vary from place to place

so enquire in your locality and decide it
9th January 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Am in class x. I have cleared the ftre exam of Fiitjee in delhi with 90% tution fee waiver, and have also appeared for the exam of vidyamandir and have performed very well. Am in south delhi.
Pse advise me which Of these is better, or the best institute for IIT JEE 2014.
Thx

Arnav
10th January 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir. I like to know that Fiitjee or Brillant-tutorial has any postal coaching system for AIEEE/JEE. If not
then let me know is there any class room coaching centre of Fiitjee or Brillant tutorial in Assam. If yes,
then pls inform me at my following E-mail address. Okay thanks.
E-mail:- [email protected] Your's sincerely
Deb Roy S. S
8th February 2012, 02:48 AM
pragati kashyap

Cool Re: Which is best between FIITJEE and Brilliants course for IIT JEE coaching?

Quote:
FITJEE is better among both as its standard of teaching is very good and it had also given good results in past years for IITJEE.So you must join FITJEE and yes take the test series of Brilliant as its questions are very good and study material is also very helpful for revising in last time.
12th February 2012, 10:10 PM
qwertyuiop2758

Dear
The only thing required for cracking of IIT exam is a great amount of effort.....Both the coachings are equally good.....But in my view, BRILLIANTS is better than FIITJEE.....This is because, in FIITJEE, they charge a huge amount of money from the students.....
Thankyou
Aishwarya Mehrotra
2nd August 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

which correspondence course is the best for iitjee?should i take fiitjee or brilliant ? which one has better questions ?
9th August 2012, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

PLEASE I WANT TO SEE VIDEO LACTURE OF FITJEE,HELP ME.
22nd May 2018, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

I am a class XI student from Delhi, I would like to take distant education tutorials though am not preparing for IIT JEE, Which one should I opt for Brilliant or Fiitjee? Pls advice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?