16th April 2013, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which coaching is the best for IIT JEE between Narayana and FIITJEE institute?

which college i should for iit
if i should join fiitjee where is fiitjee's residential campus in andhrapradesh
plzzzzzzzzz........ help me

18th May 2013, 09:13 AM
siva_ananthu

Default Re: Which coaching is the best for IIT JEE between Narayana and FIITJEE institute?

Hello,
I am in chennai..
I wanted to crack the iitjee..
Is it worth going to andhra for narayana clsses or to stay in chennai ?..
I s there any equivalent coaching in chennai?

Kindly reply immediatly..

16th June 2013, 12:29 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharma.ankur_89 View Post
i want to be an iitian ? teh, tell me which coaching is the best for it

Please help
Dear user

I dont know about this question how to answer because its not the collegr it depends on student IQ levels of learning.

Both are well established institutes for learning.

Since i have studied in Narayana i prefer Narayana college.Because there level of scheduling was superb and good.

But it depends on the student because he should get used to it and get good results.

Then its a good planing college for student.

So i prefer Narayana college for you.

Best,
Sampath

8th July 2013, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

which branch of fitzee (delhi) is best?

8th July 2013, 10:47 PM
kishan912

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharma.ankur_89 View Post
i want to be an iitian ? teh, tell me which coaching is the best for it

Please help
To be an IITian,you require planned reading and a proper strategy and mindset. Both the institutes mentioned above have a good planning and a great academic programme but when it comes to result FIITJEE has a higher success ratio as compared to narayana and also FIITJEE prepares students for the worst case scenario as their AITS(all india test series) package is too good and is considered one of the toughest in India.In narayana,the program is too tiring while FIITJEE gives relaxation to students.So,it depends on you to choose but i think FIITJEE is a better choice for me..

9th July 2013, 08:53 AM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

coaching is the best for IIT JEE between Narayana and FIITJEE institute
---------------------------------

1.Fitjee
2.Akasah Institute
3.Pie Education
4.Sri Chaitanya
5.Oasis Education Services
6.Pie Education
7.times
8.Pie Education
9.Akasah Institute
10.Pie Education
11.Oasis Education Services
12.Pie Education
13.Sri Chaitanya
14.Akasah Institute

20th January 2014, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

in hyderabad which coachig centre is best for iit-jee coaching

23rd January 2014, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

im living in delhi and studying in class 10th. ive got thru the pitampura branch of vmc (RCC) and am confused which one to join - fiitjee narayana or vmc. the only problem is vmc is very far from my place n fiitjee n narayana are very close by (in dwarka) . PLS HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP

10th April 2014, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

i am having problem in taking the good coaching centre
i am in chaos as i am in class xi this year
There are two choice for me
if i go to iit college in.future then which coaching is best
and if i go to nit college then which coaching is best for getting the good high ranks

31st May 2014, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Which coaching is the best for IIT JEE between Narayana and FIITJEE institute in new delhi?

30th October 2014, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

I must say that narayana is far far better then any coaching class .... I must say that !!!! But there the problem is that there is a coaching teacher currently studying in narayana .... She teaches very bad .... I must say she dont know the style to teach children..her name is seema sehgal maam.... But away from that she have a very good behaviour
... You must JOIN NARAYANA FOR SURE!!!

1st April 2015, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

I have passed class 10 now and can't decide which institute is better for coaching...Narayana Hyderabad or Resonanace Kota or Resonance Kolkata

6th April 2015, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

We want admission in iit entrance coaching in best institute . My son is in XIIth cbse minambakkam kv. We want one year coaching.

17th July 2015, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

I am little weak in basics and I am confused between narayana and fiitjee as I have heard that in fiitjee level is very high and they put a lot of pressure as compare to narayana I want to join one of them please guide me.......

28th September 2015, 11:40 AM
ragavendran_kp

Best institutes for IIT JEE are a local concept:

If you are from Kota region the Resonance, Bansal are best in the space

In delhi-NCR probably FIITJEE
In Andhra it is Chaaitanya and Narayana
If you are from south like Chennai then CONCEPTREE Learning (by IITians)

Hope this is useful.

22nd February 2016, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Which out of the 3 is better - Narayana, Chaitanya or FIITJEE, in terms of rank in iit-jee?

9th April 2016, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

IN WHICH INSTITUTE THE GAUIDENCE & STUDY ENVIRONMENT IS GOOD FIITJEE OR NARAYANA ?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?