11th March 2016, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Is there any institute which offer JEE Main & Advanced coaching along with 11th and 12th studies? Fee structure of the course?

My son is completing 10th this year. I want to know if there is study of class 11 th and 12th with iit jee main + advanced offered by any coaching institute and what is the fees structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I join coaching to prepare for JEE Main and Advanced being an 11th student? Does it effect my Board's Percentage?
  2. Best girls residential coaching institute for JEE Main and Advanced 2016
  3. Should I join Coaching class for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced from 12th standard?
  4. What is the fee structure of JEE Main and Advanced coaching in Bansal Classes, Kota?
  5. Is it necessary to take coaching for JEE MAIN preparation?
  6. Reference books for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced
  7. Eligibility to appear in NEET and JEE Main & Advanced for 12th NIOS candidate?
  8. Possibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for a candidate who has appear JEE Main twice?
  9. Coaching classes for preparation of JEE Mains & Advanced in Pune?
  10. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main & Advanced 2 times if dropping a year for preparation after 12th?
  11. How can I get admission in IIT through JEE Main & Advanced after completing 12th?
  12. Does preparing for JEE Main and Advanced affect my Board percentage? Can I get enough time to prepare along with Board preparation? Should I join coaching classes?
  13. Can I get a chance to attempt JEE Main & Advanced if failed and reappear in 11th standard being a 17 years old candidate?
  14. Should I join a coaching after 11th for preparation of IIT-JEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Aakash Institute sponsors scholarship test for JEE Main & Advanced aspirant?
  16. Preparation tips for 12th science and NEET? Books for preparation of JEE Mains & Advanced?
  17. Eligibility to appear in JEE Mains & Advanced for a candidate who reappeared in 11th standard?
  18. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th Science CBSE Private candidate?
12th March 2016, 12:04 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any institute which offer JEE Main & Advanced coaching along with 11th and 12th studies? Fee structure of the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My son is completing 10th this year. I want to know if there is study of class 11 th and 12th with iit jee main + advanced offered by any coaching institute and what is the fees structure.
There are numerous coaching institutes that are ready for your ward to prepare him for JEE Main and JEE Advanced Exam.

Every reputed coaching established in cities like Kota, Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, etc. have their well established curriculum for both the exams.

JEE Advanced could only be attempted after qualifying JEE Main Exam.

So, firstly these coachings will be preparing students for JEE Main Exam.

If the candidate qualifies this exam, then within the span of 2 months they will prepare your son for JEE Advanced Exam.

List of some reputed coachings are:
At Resonance coaching, VIJETA, VISHWAAS, VIKAAS, VISHESH, VIPUL, VIJAY, etc. courses are being run for different candidates like 10th, 11th, 12th, 12th passed.

If you are currently studying in Class XI, then VIKAAS or VIPUL course will be best suitable for you.

Course fees for VIKAAS is 89000 INR while for VIPUL is also 89000 INR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?