28th January 2014, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Name of Companies In Hyderabad offering Industrial Training to B.Tech Students (2nd year) in summer vacations?

Respected sir/madam,

i will be completing my 3rd year b.tech(chemical engineering) course in may...so i want to do Internship in Hyderabad during my year break from June...so can you let me know the name of the Industries offering Internship...please advice me
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Industrial Training during summer vacations for ECE in Bihar?
  2. Companies in Hyderabad offering Industrial training to MBA student?
  3. Companies in Hyderabad offering industrial training?
  4. Companies offering summer industrial training for Mechanical Engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. Companies offering summer industrial training for Mechanical Engineering students?
  7. Which are the companies offering summer industrial training for 2nd year Mechanical Engineering students in Rajasthan and Haryana?
  8. Names of companies offering 1 month industrial(Summer Vacation) training for 2nd year completed Mechanical Engineers near Hyderabad?
  9. Companies offering Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech CE student?
  10. Industrial training for 2nd year B.Tech student in Civil engineering companies nearby Hyderabad?
  11. List of companies or organizations offering vocation training during summer vacations to B.Tech students in Electronics and Communication engineering stream? What is the criteria of selection?
  12. Which are the companies offering industrial training for B.Tech students?
  13. List of companies offering Inplant Training for MBA(Finance & Accounting) 2nd year student in Hyderabad?
  14. Companies offering summer industrial training after completing 2nd year mechanical engineering?
  15. Which are the companies offering industrial training in Hyderabad? I am a MBA financial and accounting officer
  16. List best summer training companies in Jaipur for Electronics students?
  17. List of companies offering Industrial Training to Mechanical Diploma holder in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  18. List of construction companies in Hyderabad offering summer internships to B.Tech students of civil branch?
14th February 2014, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Name of Companies In Hyderabad offering Industrial Training to B.Tech Students (2nd year) in summer vacations?

hi sir now i am studying b-tech mechanical engineering 2 year ....i am interested in manufacturing technology so please give me a reference to have inplant training or internship in the manufacturing area it will be help full to me.
23rd February 2014, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

hii sir..l am
arun from mechenical branch...plz tell me company name and detail for summer trainning...email.id [email protected]
13th March 2014, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am about to complete my 2 year (chemical) in this april ,please suggest me some companies for industrial training.
7th April 2016, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

I'm pavan 2nd year diploma and I want to know the list of industries for training for a civil engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?