13th August 2013, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of private colleges which have minimum fee structure of 2.5 Lakhs/Annum for MBBS?

please tell me fee structure of private medical college in pakistan

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum tuition fee per annum of any private MBBS college of India? Names of those colleges?
  2. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  3. List of private medical colleges in India having minimum fee structure for MBBS courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college?
  5. List of private MBBS colleges with minimum fee structure?
  6. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  7. Admission in MBBS private colleges with less fee structure?
  8. Fee structure for MBBS course? Which are the private medical colleges from Nandad?
  9. Fee structure of top MBBS private medical colleges? What is the procedure for admission?
  10. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  11. How to get a seat in MBBS without clearing PMT? List of some private colleges for MBBS in Punjab with less fee structure?
  12. Minimum fee structure for MBBS in India?
  13. Fee structure for MBBS course in private colleges in Maharashtra and Karnatka?
  14. Which college across the nation has the minimum fee structure for the MBBS program?
  15. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Karnataka colleges for 2B category in government and private colleges
  16. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka? -- [New]
  17. Minimum fee structure for MBBS in Government Medical university in Inida? How much this will be in private university?
  18. How to do MBBS in private section which offer direct admission? What is the fee structure?
13th August 2013, 10:06 PM
srikanth2207

Default Re: Names of private colleges which have minimum fee structure of 2.5 Lakhs/Annum for MBBS?

The Medical Council of India (MCI) on Wednesday approved creation of 1,390 additional MBBS seats in 32 government medical colleges across the country.

With this, the total number of seats would go up to 46,500. There are 362 medical colleges with over 45,000 MBBS seats.

Earlier this month, the MCI had notified a new set of regulations under which July 31 was the last date for granting such approvals. The MCI will later carry out an inspection of the facilities and infrastructure at colleges where additional seats have been created.

Though the scheme was for both private and government medical colleges, the Health Ministry issued a clarification keeping private colleges out of its purview.

Those medical colleges with an intake of 50 seats at present will be allowed to admit 100 and those with 100 capacity now will be permitted to take in 150, as per the scheme.

At least 10 government colleges which did not fulfil criteria were not allowed extra seats.
25th October 2013, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir,can i get direct admission in northern part of indias private medical colleges.....my budget is 25 lacs in 5 years courses
28th April 2014, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshjainendra View Post
Sir,
i wanna know colleges name (private) which have minimum fee structure(about 2.5 lacksper annum ) for "mbbs"
sir please send me college details which have low fee structures
14th June 2014, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

I got 463 marks with 9000 all india rank in aipmt 2014. Is there any chance to get admission in government medical collage
4th December 2014, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about MBBS private clg in orissa and maharashtra which is best with minimum fee structure of 2.5 lakhs to 3 lakhs per annum.my daughter will appeared cbse board from srichaitanya visakhapatnam in 2015
22nd April 2015, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know the name of private medical college where I can get direct addmission.No donation and under 10 lakh.First prefrence #banglore .please mail me at [email protected]
7th May 2015, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I want private colleges which have fee structure between 3 to 5 lakhs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?