4th June 2011, 10:01 PM
Rishwanth

Is it good to study B.Tech ECE in Karunya University?

I've joined B.Tech ECE in karunya university. I heard that doing courses there is not valid. Is it true? Will there be any problem later?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Karunya University good for doing Aerospace Engineering? Can I get good job placements after passing the course?
  2. Which course should I choose after B.Tech and which is the best university?
  3. How can I get admission to study M.Sc(Network Security) in Karunya University being a B.Sc(Electronics) student?
  4. How good is Karunya University for Mechanical engineering?
  5. What is the average rank required to get ECE in Karunya University?
  6. What is the requirement to study in TOEFL? I have completed b.E in ECE
  7. Can I get Aerospace Engineering in Karunya University? I have scored 1199 rank in KEE
  8. List of universities for MSc in Chemistry Honors and their ranks? How to get admission? How to prepare for the exam?
  9. Previous years question papers of Karunya University?
  10. Which country and college is the best for ECE? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE
  11. Can I enter in M.Tech mechanical after completing B.E in Karunya University
  12. Will I get CSE or IT branch in Karunya University after scoring 1837 in KEE?
  13. How to do MBA after completing B.Tech in ECE with 63% marks -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the various government jobs available for B.Tech ECE students? -- [New]
  15. How can I become a good person after BTech? Which are the good books for ECE students
  16. How should I get into ISRO pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE and having good academic result in 10th and 12th class? When will be the Exam conducted for this? Whey ISRO will take B.Tech students?
  17. Is it better to do M.Tech after my B.Tech?
  18. Karunya University ECE- Solid State Circuits-II Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
4th September 2011, 03:39 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to study B.Tech ECE in Karunya University?

yea it is good to study in B.Tech in ECE in Karunya University. it is a very good university. obviously degree from this university is valid. it is not true that degree from Karunya university is not valid.

visit the university website http://www.karunya.edu/ you will get all details about this university. this is one of the best university in Tamilnadu.

here is the contact details of the university
The Admission Officer,
Karunya University,
Karunya Nagar,
Coimbatore - 641 114
Phone : 0422-2614440
0422-2614441
email : admissions@kar
email : [email protected]

as you joined in the university surely you will get all opportunity like other university and surely you will like the university.

best wishes.
4th September 2011, 03:49 PM
3 idiots

Karunya University (formerly Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences) is a fully residential Christian private university located in Coimbatore, India. It is known for its strict and mostly orthodox rules, which it implanted on the students.

B.Tech ECE in Karunya University

Karunya is ranked 8th in the country as per the infrastructure ranking by Data Quest magazine, two places ahead of the Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur.

so, you also see this is a good university and after this main thing is your trade.
ECE is the best trade.there is a life long options are available.
so, there is no doubt that this is a good choice.
But only doing the best choice is not sufficient , i mean to say that you have to devoted to your study.because after you work for the any purpose then you are rewarded.
in this university for ece trade facity is as follows-
Electronics

*Embedded Systems Club
*Robotics Club
*Electronics Hardware Hobby Club
*DSP Club(Digital Signal Processing)
*LAN Broadcasting Club
*Product Design Club
*ECE Enigma
so, you should take addmission freely mind.
good luck for engg.
from-3idiots
4th September 2011, 03:53 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

The btech degree in the Karunya university is valid

It is a good college and provide placement opportunities also

You can see the name of Karunya university in the best colleges in Tamil nadu

so more details visit

www.karunya.edu
4th September 2011, 04:14 PM
sanju38121

Sir, don't worry about the status of the karunya university. It is one of the very good universities in tamilnadu. For admission in this university please contact.
The admission officer
karunya university
karunya nagar
coimbtore-641114
ph. 0422-261440,441.
Email: [email protected].

For more details go to
http://www.karunya.edu/

gud luck.
Regards.
12th September 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

what will be the fees for a christian girl for b.tech ECE per year including hostel and mess fees .
7th December 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Your joining of karunya university ,one of the most reputed colleges in india would be a life changer for you, they are people to guide you and motivate you all the way .It has got a staff strength of 700-750 ppl all highly educated and willing to get your problems solved .It a christian college hence you would be regulated in a spiritual journey , a more better understanding of God the almighty .Prayers and messages are provided round the clock for good guidance and to instill good moral values to the students The hostels are good and well maintained with a regular check in the quality of food provided in the hostels. The Vice Chancellor is a very much interactive and you would have good chances of talking and sharing your problems if any.With your branch as ECE , your chances of getting a good placement is high.However ECE is not an easy subject , you would have to work hard to achieve your goals .
23rd April 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know the Fee structure in Karunya university for b tech
5th May 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

I got 2890 rank in KEE. Can I expect Civil/Mech/EEE/ECE in Karunya? Pl. guide me in which couse I should pursue in Karunya. Your guidance will help me a lot in taking decision of joining KITS.
5th May 2012, 10:35 PM
rajmai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rishwanth View Post
I've joined B.Tech ECE in karunya university. I heard that doing courses there is not valid. Is it true? Will there be any problem later?
Hello Friend,

ECE is the best course you have chosen.

First i would congratulate you for taking ECE that too in karunya.

It is an reputed college in tamilnadu.

ECE has many job opportunities so you no need to worry about it..
6th May 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

i have got 1199 rank in KEE 2012. What can be the branches that I can get in Karunya University? Can I get Aerospace Engineering at Karunya University?
3rd July 2012, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Is karunya university so strict...? Somebody told me that it had strict rules... I knew karunya university is nice! But do it have strict rules?
17th February 2013, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Oh im sorry to say the students who were studying in karunya are becoming fools.Whatever we do they are collecting money,saying that we giving to god.First i entered into the campus their i saw that so many companies were coming but after i get admission i see that none of the above.The mess food we eat daily has cockroch , mosquitos fall in it.And among 100% only 30% were pass,sorry to tell these.The land which the karunya has is 700acre but they are not their money all they receive from other people and they owning it.Students my best advice is please don't become fools.See someother college and led a good life....
24th March 2013, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

is it good to study msc viscom in karunya univ?
25th March 2013, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to study B.Tech EIE in cmj university?
9th May 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

is it good to study EEE in karunya university. is it worthier that i am coming from kerala and studying there
13th May 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Is KARUNYA the best choice?
20th May 2013, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

sir i have taken btech civil engineering in karunya university ? is the placements for civil engineers good in karunya university ?
4th June 2013, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

hey friends , Karunya is a very good university , i has good placements , it is mainly for Christians .
so if u get a chance in karunya means i request u to join ,it is a very good opportunity , if u join there means u will understand what i am saying
19th June 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rishwanth View Post
i got civil in karunya univ. is the univ. gud?? is there any christian domination in it???doing civil in karunya is gud??
19th November 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

is gettin admission to karunya university tough? I mean is there enough seats available for a girl like me from NE to take admission? What is d fee structure?
31st January 2014, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

SIR;

I am a Msc applied physics and Instrumentation holder with 75% marks from bharathidasan university,trichy,2005 batch.After that i worked as Instrumentation engineer from 2005-2014(9years)in india aswell as abroad.
I would like to continue my studies in instrumentation branch(M-tech) or electronics-embedded systems Mtech.

Please let me know any lateral entry programs avaliable in karunya university or in any university.

Regards

Sreejith
[email protected]
22nd April 2014, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the total intake of students in different B.Tech courses in Karunya University. How is the University ranking overall?
2nd May 2014, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

i have got 3296 rank in kee 2014 i want to do btech should they have seat for me should i will be selected in karunya university for btech because my rank is low and is going karunya university for btech good for me do i have job after completing my btech
12th May 2014, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

I want to take EEE in karunya. But my rank is 3878 it is very low..... So Is it possible to get that cou
rse?????
7th May 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

It may be a good university but only for brilliant students because they will change the exam system in every semester
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?