3rd March 2013, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I change to science stream while doing commerce?

I am in 11th(commerce) and I am always interested in roaming all over the world and study about various places and people's livestyles...Bt I hv no idea which line shall I opt for my coureer ahead?
30th December 2013, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

I am an ICSE student, In class 9 we had a choice between science and commerce stream I took up commerce, now I am alread y registered for class 10 board exam, can I come back to science stream in class 11 whem I will begin my higher secondary. I want to get back science in any way, can I get back science, I can work my best for it all I need is help, can anyone please help me by suggesting me a way. Looking foward for the earliest replies... Thank You, Suvayan Kundu
30th December 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

I am an ICSE student, In class 9 we had a choice between science and commerce stream I took up commerce, now I am alread y registered for class 10 board exam, can I come back to science stream in class 11 whem I will begin my higher secondary. I want to get back science in any way, can I get back science, I can work my best for it all I need is help, can anyone please help me by suggesting me a way. Looking foward for the earliest replies... Thank You, Suvayan Kundu
27th January 2014, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: Can I change to science stream while doing commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by debanjana View Post
i am a commerce student (xii).but i want study science .is there is any way that i can study science without wasting time ?plz reply
the same problem is here can you plz find solution for this problem 4me2.
29th January 2014, 12:43 PM

Question Re: Can I change to science stream while doing commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rks@estate View Post
Hiii,

You can take re-admission in class 12th in science / maths subject.

This is only one way.

Good Luck
sir can you help me out to take re-admission in 12th science after completing 12th commerce with high percent
21st August 2014, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I change from commerce to science in 11th before first unit test?
31st October 2014, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

can i do nios plus two different group on different time or is it possible to get two ceriticate of nios with different group
8th April 2016, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

I have taken arts in 11th and i have passed out but now i want to take science what should i do should I repeat 11 to take science please tell me
4th February 2017, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi i want to change my stream from arts to science is this possible or good for my future as and now i am in 12th
1st December 2017, 10:19 AM
anisha_dutta

I am a student of class XI(COM). My school says that online registration is over. I had been requesting my school to change my stream from Commerce to science from the very next day of my admission. But now my school says that it ain't possible. What should I do?
17th September 2019, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have commerce in 11 and i want to take science in 12 can it's is possible?
How it's possible because you can change your stream commerce to science.
7th November 2019, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

You can certainly do so if your school allows it(seats are available,stream change policy...etc).However be sure to think about this thoroughly.You might have to start from class 11, in which case you have to consider if you are okay with your classmates being a year above.And if the school allows you to change stream in class XII then you will have 1 year to study the course which others have been studying for 2 years.Also certain colleges ask the reason for such change.
If you want to change streams because u think you'll do better in the other stream or you really like the subject...Go for it!
But I'd recommend you to start from class 11(Basics are important).
Good luck and hope this helps.
3rd April 2020, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Can we change our stream from commerce to science by studying in another college after11
11th July 2020, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

i am Girish I have complited 12Th class in commerce so now i want admission in 12 class science stream so please tell how to do ?
10th August 2020, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Can i change my stream from commerce to science if yes then what i need to do..??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?