21st January 2015, 03:32 PM
ashok gunukula

Default Re: Previous years question papers of the entrance exam of MSc Physics of DU, BHU and JNU?

Could you Please send hcu previous msc physics entrance exam question papers to this mail id [email protected]
14th February 2015, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of the entrance exam of MSc Physics of DU, BHU and JNU?

sir please send me the previous year question paper of msc du bhu and jnu at [email protected]
19th February 2015, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

sir, i need msc physics entrance question paper of du , bhu , ip , jnu ....send me on [email protected]. its urgent
24th April 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I want previous year paper of M.Sc.(physics) D.U and pattern or syllabus also...
My id is [email protected]
7th July 2015, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want previous question paper of burdwan univ, Kolkata univ and vidyasagar unvi of msc physics entrance test...plz sir send it to [email protected]
17th August 2015, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

i want previous 5 year m.sc entrance question paper of math of bhu
my email id is
[email protected]
2nd September 2015, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam please send me link of 10 year previous question paper with solution of m sc. entrance exam of bhu &jnu my email id is [email protected]
20th November 2015, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me 5 year m.sc entrance questions on my id [email protected]
27th February 2016, 11:11 AM
rituraj gothwal

Default Re: Previous years question paperentrance exam of MSc Physics of DU, BHU and JNU?

sir please sene last five year msc physics entrance exam sample paper j.nu.,b.h.u. and d.u.
23rd March 2016, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir i need last 10 year papers of entrance exam of m.sc physics of DU and BHU plz send to my email [email protected]
28th March 2016, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want previous year paper of physics m.sc. D.U. its urgent
My Id. Is [email protected]
28th March 2016, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want previous year paper of physics m.sc. D.U. its urgent My Id is [email protected]
20th February 2017, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Anyone have m.sc entrance previous year paper of Mjpru bareilly ??
Please send me on my mail.... [email protected]
Thank bhejne balo ke liye....
14th April 2017, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want previous year question papers of mjpru. And amu of m.SC entrance.
Pls provide me. My email ID is [email protected]
18th April 2017, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want 10 years paper of physics for Dehli university ,JNU,BHU and central university of Rajasthan and Punjab.
Respective Email - [email protected]
2nd November 2018, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I need previous year paper of physics in m.Sc.
Amu.nd my id is [email protected]
16th May 2020, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I need previous year paper of physics M.Sc D.U. its urgent sir my email id- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?