16th May 2012, 12:05 AM
sachinverm

Previous years question papers of the entrance exam of MSc Physics of DU, BHU and JNU?

sir i want previous years papers of entrance exam of MSc[physics] of D.U.,B.H.U.and JNU. plz send to my email shortly

21st May 2012, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of the entrance exam of MSc Physics of DU, BHU and JNU?

pls send me prrevius year entrance exam's question papers of mca of jawahar lal university
my email id is [email protected].
please its urgent.
25th May 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of the entrance exam of MSc Physics of DU, BHU and JNU?

sir i want previos question of bhu msc exam in matematics .please send me soon before my exam .thank you.please send me the specific link .
30th May 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want previous 3 years exam question papers of the entrance exam of MSc Chemistry of DU....... Please send me soon before my exam....
1st June 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

give me msc physics jnu entrance question paper and jam mathematics question paper with solution
22nd June 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

why are tyres of aircraft made slightly conductor?
13th July 2012, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

sir i want previous 5 years question papers for BHU-PET in M.Sc Biochemistry..... plz send me a specific link.. my email i.d is [email protected]
thnk u..
1st August 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Re:Previous Years question papers of the entrance exam of georaphy jnu. sir i want previous10years question papers for Georaphy.... plz send me a specific link: My email i d is [email protected] thnk u...
3rd August 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

sir, pliz sent me a previous 10years ofentrance question paper of BHU&DUthrough specific link.my email id is [email protected]
3rd August 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

sir, pliz sent me a previous 5years entrance question paper of BHU&DU of msc.botany. my email id is [email protected]
3rd August 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

sir, pliz sent me a previous 5years of entrance question paper of BHU&DU for M.SC botany.my email id is [email protected]
5th August 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam i am pooja vashisth i want to do my msc from bhu so kindly send me previous 10 years msc chemistry pet papers it would be a great help of your's.my id is [email protected] .thanking you.
8th August 2012, 12:12 AM
pragyan little

sir i need previous year physics questions of Banibihar,bhubaneswar please send it to my mail
11th August 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam i am Deepa i want to do my MCA from bhu so kindly send me previous 10 years or Last Year Test papers it would be a great help of your's.my id is [email protected] .thanking you.
11th August 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madam i am Deepa Jaiswal i want to do my MCA from bhu so kindly send me previous 10 years or Last Year MCA Test papers it would be a great help of your's.my id is [email protected] .thanking you.
1st September 2012, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

sir/mam is it possible to prepare for iit jam physics without any coaching...if yes then what should be the strategy ?????
27th September 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i want preveous 10 years question papers of bhu m.sc physics entrance exam.my email id is [email protected]
7th October 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

sir i want previous 10 years question papers of du nd iit jam...my email id is [email protected] curiously for your response sir........
10th October 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i want previous question papers of Msc.physics entrance exam.my email id [email protected]
10th January 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

sir,i want previous question papers of m.sc.physics entrance exam of du,jnu .my email id [email protected]
21st March 2013, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir/mam,
Requested to you.I am student of Burdwan university(W.B).I want to a m.sc physics entrace exam paper last 5 years(D.U, B.H.U & J.N.U).my email-id [email protected], Thanking you.
26th March 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir, plz snd me previous enterence exam paper in m.sc chemistry at [email protected]
6th April 2013, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir, plz... Send me previous year question papers of m.sc physics with solution for entrance exam in d.u , b.h.u & j.n.u immediately on my email i.d [email protected]
its urgent
22nd April 2013, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

sr pls send me last 10 years paper of msc physics entrance xam of jnu, bhu, du in [email protected] and if u hav its solution then pls send me,it'll help me a lot........its urgent
26th May 2013, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam
please sent me previous year question papers of entrance examination of M.Sc in physics as well as M.sc in mathematics
MY EMAIL ID
[email protected]
30th May 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam i want to do msc in physics from du.so kindly send me previous years question papers urgently
2nd August 2013, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

sir! I m preparing msc.physics entrence test examination so pls send me previous5 year question papers.
12th August 2013, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir,plz send question paper of m.sc entrance examination of jnu,iit jam and bhu
22nd October 2013, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about previous question of Specialized mastes programm in DU
20th November 2013, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Pls send me previous year entrance exam paper of d.u, jnu, bhu universities
1st December 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

sir! I m preparing msc.physics entrence test examination so pls send me previous5 year question paper

MY EMAIL ID
[email protected]
8th December 2013, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

please send me last ten years entrance exam papers for M.sc. physics of [email protected]
12th December 2013, 03:42 PM
Narendra Bhakar

sir i want previous years papers of entrance exam of MSc[physics] of D.U.,B.H.U.and JNU. plz send to my email shortly.
E mail I.D. [email protected]
6th February 2014, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

When will be the M.Sc. entrance exam for Physics held in BHU? Sir please send me the previous years question papers of M.Sc. of BHU.
13th February 2014, 11:32 AM
mharsha.2527

[email protected] this ismy id pls sent me the jnu msc physics entrence test solutions
Attached Files
File Type: pdf harsha.pdf(5.76 MB, 2221 views)
13th March 2014, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
Please send me previous last five year question paper of
M.s.c physics with solution for enterance exam in d.u ,b.h.u
J.n.u on my gmail I'd nitesh [email protected]
17th March 2014, 12:30 PM
Muppandam Sai Sruthi

[QUOTE=sachinverm;2165418]sir i want previous years papers of entrance exam of MSc[physics] of D.U.,B.H.U.and JNU. plz send to my email shortly my email address is [email protected]
9th April 2014, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir plsease send me previous last 5year question peper of M.sc physics with solution for entrance exam in d.u,mdu j.n.u on my id [email protected]
Plssssss sir before my entrance exam.
10th April 2014, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

R/sir,
Plz send me last year question paper of m.sc physics entranc exam of d.u on my email i.d...
[email protected]
Plz sir .....
14th May 2014, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

R/sir,
Plz send me last year question paper of m.sc physics entranc exam of Panjab University chandigargh on my email i.d...
[email protected]
Plz sir .....
20th May 2014, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz send me previous 3 year question paper of m.sc physcis entranc exam of bamu university on my emal id [email protected]
plz............................
22nd May 2014, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me previous year ma english entrance exam of kariavattom university on my mail id [email protected] plz sir.....................its urgent
2nd June 2014, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me previous year question papers of m.sc physics entrence exam of delhi university on my email id [email protected]
please help me...i ll be very thankful to you...
5th June 2014, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

sir, please send me previous years question papers of m.sc entrance exam of physics of du on my id [email protected]
10th June 2014, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

sir, please send me the last five years question paper of msc entrance of physics of DU on my email [email protected]
2nd July 2014, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

sir, please send me the last ten years question papers of msc physics entrance exam of kannur university on my email id [email protected]
4th July 2014, 01:14 PM
msc physics entrance

Sir i want previous question paper of d.u,b.h.u, and j.n.u of msc physics...plz sir send it to my mail [email protected]
2nd October 2014, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

sir I want last year entrance exam question paper of DU. ,BHU & JNU. for msc physics.
please send on my email id
navdeepsanpera @ gmail.com
14th December 2014, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

]sir i want previous years papers of entrance exam of MSc[physics] of D.U.,B.H.U.and JNU. plz send to my email shortly[/QUOTE]
14th January 2015, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir. I need previous year paper of physics m.Sc D.U. its urgent my id. is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?