29th April 2012, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: TANCENT MBA cut-off for seat in SSN School of Management and other top colleges?

for doing mba please choose coimbatore institutions like amrita, psg, karunya,...... becoz this is the best place to do mba in tamilnadu....... this is not my opinion but most of the experienced persons............ i like to share this to all my dear friends............... thank you........... all the best for your career friends............
23rd June 2012, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: TANCENT MBA cut-off for seat in SSN School of Management and other top colleges?

i scored 19.2 in mba tancet exam which good college can i get
28th July 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

FOR The year 2011 what is the cut off mark for MBA in PSG college of tech ?
29th July 2012, 12:08 AM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello,
Highest is 65.. Not many made more than 50.. So if you have a score of 40 and BC, You'll definitely make it to PSG.. It's actually the Rank and not the marks that matter.. For 42, you'd have been ranked in the 300s but this time, it's between 135 to 150..

regards
vidh
24th December 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

which is the best b school.. Ssn or karunya...list according to rank
15th April 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

which is the best college in chennai under tancent
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?