28th May 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria of MCA entrance examination? Fee structure of MCA course in top colleges?

Dear sir. I want to know how much marks is required to score in maths doing bca duration. I want to take admission for MCA in one of the best colleges of India. some people have to say one can't take admission in the best colleges for MCA unless he score more than 70 in maths during BCA. PLEASE REPLY

Related Questions:
  1. List of best MCA colleges in India? What is the eligibility to enter in MCA college? What is the fee structure and entrance exam date?
  2. How much I have to score to get in top colleges in Chennai in TANCET? What is the fee structure of MCA colleges?
  3. List of top 10 MCA colleges or universities in European countries? Scope, fee structure and salary expectation after completing MCA?
  4. Will I get admission in top colleges of Pune University after scoring 66 marks in MCA entrance exam? Fee structure of those colleges?
  5. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility? -- [New]
  6. Can I do MCA course after completing B.Com? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  7. Entrance Exam pattern for MCA in IIT Roorkee? Top Colleges for MCA which give admission through Entrance Exam?
  8. Top colleges for MCA course? Fee structure of the course?
  9. Best colleges for doing MCA course? Top colleges for MBA in Tamilnadu? Fee structure of those colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join those colleges?
  10. Affordable MCA colleges which take admissions through entrance exams?
  11. Top Colleges in Tamilnadu for MCA course? Fee structure of the course?
  12. Top MCA colleges in Tamilnadu? Fee structure for the course in the colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join these colleges?
  13. Edibility for MCA after B.Sc(CS)? Fee structure for MCA?
  14. Eligibility criteria for outside Maharashtra students?
  15. Will I get admission in top colleges of Pune university after scoring 66 marks in MCA entrance test? Fee structure of those colleges and schedule of the colleges?
  16. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam, offering MCA course in Karnataka?
  17. What is the fee structure to get admitted in MCA?
  18. Admission details including fee structure of JNU University for MCA program?
1st June 2013, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria of MCA entrance examination? Fee structure of MCA course in top colleges?

i am copleeted B.C.A. i can<t writen any p.g entrance exam.i am qulified to join in M.C.A.
2nd June 2013, 12:23 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend those candidate who have completed there graduation from any recognized University with math as a main subject in graduation and 12th class and has secured minimum 60% marks are eligible to take admission in MCA.
The admission in MCA is entrance exam which is to be conducted at the national and state level every year.

There are many colleges in India but the list of some top Colleges are:-

- Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi

- Singhania University, Jhunjhunu

- University of Rajasthan, Jaipur

- Rajasthan technical university, kota

- Amity University, Jaipur

- IP University, Delhi

- GJU, Hisar

- MDU, Rohtak

- SKIT, Jaipur

- Andhra University

- Pune University

- Birla Institute of Information technology, Ranchi

- National Institute of Technology Jirania, Agartala

- Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad

- Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal

- National Institute of Technology, Calicut (Kerala)

- National Institute of Technology Durgapur

- National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur

- National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra (Haryana)

- National Institute of Technology, Raipur

- Vallore Institute of Technology (VIT)

- IIT Roorkee

- Pune University, Pune

- Delhi University, Delhi

All the best..........
22nd June 2013, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

i am passout of BA genral ,in class of 12th 75%in mathemitcs
i have to know i m eligible for entrance of mca
plese reply me sir...
22nd June 2013, 12:28 PM
Queries Answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohitkkkmr View Post
how many rupees will require for doing mca..?

and tell me the list of popular mca college in india?

what is the requirement for mca examination...?like percentage (%) will also require for that n if ya then how many..?? plzz help me sir ..
First of all if you do MCA from the top institution then there fees struture is very less which complete details are given below:

Top MCA Colleges:

1. Delhi University (Own Test)
2. BHU (Own Test- Test very simple but tricky)
3. Pondicherry Central University(Own test)
4. JNU (Own test-test will be hard)
5. Pune University (Test own but hard)
6. Calicut University (Own Test)
7. Psg College of Technology, Coimbatore (No. 1 MCA College- Based on TANCET very easy test and top placement)
8. Coinbatore Institute of Technology, Coimbatore (Based on TANCET, also top)
9. Anna University, Chennai (Based on TANCET, also Top)
10. SSN (Based on TANCET, also top)
11. Hydrabad Central University (Own test but hard test)
12. Bits-Pilani (Own Test but hard)
13. Goa University (based on MH-CET, easy test)
14. VJIT, Mumbai(Based on MH-CET, easy test)
15. IIT-Roorkee (Own test JAM -test moderate)
16. PEC-Pondicherry ( forms are issued by the institution, you can apply)
[
B]In all the above instiution placement is very good and fees structure per annum in between 20000 to 35000 only not in lakh as in the private instituion demand.[/B]

Eligibilty: For the MCA if you have done BCA,B.Sc-IT,B.Sc-Physics, B.Sc (Computer Science) or any garduation from any instituion but they have studied mathematics in the 12th standrad are eligible to apply in the MCA.
8th August 2013, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in 2 year literal entry in mca so plz tell me its good or not.
8th February 2014, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

i want to drop bca 1st year from. sims. and take
another tell me how could i transfer in another clg
tell me.
rajat raj
cont. 9548733963
8th February 2014, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

i want to drop bca 1st year from. sims. and take
another tell me how could i transfer in another clg
tell me.
rajat raj
cont. 9548733963
13th February 2014, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

I am done non sciense corse so i want todo mca in better collage in india is it possible
1st August 2014, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BCA in the year 2005 now after 9 years gap can i do MCA
4th January 2015, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

st

Fee structure of MCA program in Symbiosis in Pune?

Dear Sir,

Please tell me something about fee structure of MCA Program in Simbiosis in Pune
13th May 2015, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 10 2 in science stream but failed in maths.now i am studying BCA will i able to appear for jam or other entrance exam for studying mca?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?