26th July 2010, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for outside Maharashtra students?

Eligibility criteria for outsider maharashtra.
Tel me about the fee in maharashtra mca goverment , private college.
tel me about placement
how better is maharastra mca in comparison to uttar pradesh mca or u.p. mca is better than mah mca.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for non maharashtrians in Maharashtra Entrance exam for Medical course?
  2. Any chance for admission in Law college or in GLC after scoring 40% in TYBA?
  3. Students whose parents are not domicile of Maharashtra are not eligible for MHT-CET 2015?
  4. Eligibility criteria for Medical Entrance exam in Maharashtra colleges?
  5. What is the fee structure of MBBS in a Private College in Maharashtra for different category students? -- [New]
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for admission in Maharashtra, Punjab, UP, Haryana and Gujarat
  7. Best universities for doing M.E correspondence in Maharashtra? Fee structure and eligibility criteria of the course?
  8. Eligibility criteria to give MHT CET for students whose parents have Maharashtra Domicile but born and studied in Gujarat?
  9. Top most colleges in Maharashtra for Biotechnology course?
  10. Will there be good Colleges in Pune and Mumbai which give admission for 5 year LLB course on the basis of percentage of marks in 12th class?
  11. Eligibility criteria for Engineering in Maharashtra? Top Engineering colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Colleges for BPMT in Maharashtra? What is the course duration, eligibility criteria, cutoff and placements?
  13. Details regarding admission criteria and fee structure of CDAC course in Maharashtra?
  14. Best university in Maharashtra to do correspondence in M.E course? Fee structure and eligibility criteria of the course?
  15. How may I get the information like eligibility criteria, application forms availability and exam centers etc regarding CET Maharashtra?
  16. Can I do BSc IT through distance education from KUK, Haryana or MDU Rohtak?
  17. Can a resident of Maharashtra take admission in Super 30? Details of admission criteria to take admission in super 30?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for engineering in Maharashtra and Chhattisgarh?
28th January 2012, 01:40 PM
Shivam.Tiwari

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for outside Maharashtra students?

Eligibility criteria for mca for outside maharastra students is as follows :
1. The candidate must have passed the 12th class examination or any equivalent examination in aggregate with physics, chemistry and maths.
2. The age limit is between 17 to 25 years.
28th January 2012, 01:42 PM
Shivam.Tiwari

The eligibility criteria is
1. The candidate must have passed the 12th class examination or any equivalent examination in aggregate with physics, chemistry and maths.
2. The candidate should have an age of 17-25 years.
5th March 2012, 10:23 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Candidate should be an Indian national.

He is required to pass /appear the H. Sc (10+2 Std.) examination of the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education.

Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed 12th class examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary

Eligibility criteria for Maharashtra State Candidate & Outside Maharashtra.

Candidate has to secure minimum 50% marks i.e. not less than 150 marks out of 300 marks (minimum 45% marks i.e. not less than 135 marks out of 300 marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories belonging only to Maharashtra State) in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics added together.

The candidate has to secure a non zero score in subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics added together in MHT CET syllabus.
20th April 2012, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

i m doing bsc with it ,and i m not having maths in 12th ,can i do mca easily
8th June 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

which is the top college of mumbai
15th March 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

i am doing bca with maths, and i m not having mats in 12th, can i do mca
24th January 2014, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

I have done my BCA from college affiliated to JNVU university- Rajasthan. I would like to persue my MCA from a college in Mumbai (like VJTI , Somaiya college). I read above that admission to MCA in maharashtra is done throught MAH-MCA CET entrance exam, GD and PI. My question is: for students from other states (like myself), do we have to give some additional exam or have to fulfill some other criteria for getting admitted to colleges in Mumbai for MCA.
Do students from outside have limited seats for MCA edmission in Maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?