5th June 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in top colleges of Pune university after scoring 66 marks in MCA entrance test? Fee structure of those colleges and schedule of the colleges?

i have 66 marks in mca entrance test. will i get the addmission in top colleges of pune university...? and also give me the fee structure of that colleges. and also give the schedule of that colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in top colleges of Pune University after scoring 66 marks in MCA entrance exam? Fee structure of those colleges?
  2. Will I get direct 2nd admission in top colleges of Pune University after scoring 72 marks in DTE's MCA entrance test?
  3. Can I get admission in good colleges of Pune without entrance? List of colleges of Pune? What is the fee structure of those colleges?
  4. How can I get admission in top colleges of Pune after scoring 82 marks?
  5. How much I have to score to get in top colleges in Chennai in TANCET? What is the fee structure of MCA colleges?
  6. Best colleges for doing MCA course? Top colleges for MBA in Tamilnadu? Fee structure of those colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join those colleges?
  7. Top MCA colleges in Tamilnadu? Fee structure for the course in the colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join these colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Details about the fee structure of all the colleges offering MCA course? Maximum marks required to get admission in the colleges? Best colleges in Chennai for getting admission in MCA?
  9. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.E.(Design Engineering) course in Pune University without GATE? List of colleges under Pune University with fee structure? -- [New]
  10. Fee structure of the BCA course? Which are those top colleges?
  11. Which are the top colleges to pursue B.Com? fee structure of Symbiosis Pune for B.Com? What is the admission process?
  12. What is the fee structure for MCA colleges in Pune?
  13. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility?
  14. List of top MCA colleges in Pune University? What is the fee structure?
  15. Will I get a free seat in any of the colleges after scoring 87 marks in LAWCET? What is the fee structure in private colleges?
  16. Top 10 colleges in Pune which offers MCA for a candidate who has secured 79% in MCA-CET?
  17. List of top MCA colleges available in Pune? How may I get the rank list of all colleges available in Pune?
  18. Top colleges available for me after scoring 150000 rank in AIEEE? List of the colleges?
3rd July 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get admission in top colleges of Pune university after scoring 66 marks in MCA entrance test? Fee structure of those colleges and schedule of the colleges?

i want to know about date of cap round for mca mah cet2011?
5th July 2011, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get admission in top colleges of Pune university after scoring 66 marks in MCA entrance test? Fee structure of those colleges and schedule of the colleges?

I have 72 marks in mca cet 2011. And I want to get admission in top college of pune university. so what is they ?
14th July 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

I have 60 marks in mca cet. Please tell me the well college in pune.
20th July 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have got 57 percentile&63 marks in mca cet-2011 which colleges will be applicable for me in pune university My [email protected] mobile no-7709667621
20th December 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

i have 70% marks in bca tell which college in tamilnadu are nice to study.
20th February 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

i have 60 percent in bca. will i get adddmission in top mca college in pune
20th February 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

i have 60 percentage in bca.will i get addmission in top mca college in pune and if i will get addmission then pls send fees structure pls
30th May 2015, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

I have 57 rank in mca dual degree cet and 388 rank in bca cet. Please tell me best option.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?