5th June 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in top colleges of Pune University after scoring 66 marks in MCA entrance exam? Fee structure of those colleges?

i have 66 marks in mca entrance test. will i get the addmission in top colleges of pune university...? and also give me the fee structure of that colleges. and also give the schedule of that colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in top colleges of Pune university after scoring 66 marks in MCA entrance test? Fee structure of those colleges and schedule of the colleges?
  2. Will I get direct 2nd admission in top colleges of Pune University after scoring 72 marks in DTE's MCA entrance test?
  3. Can I get admission in good colleges of Pune without entrance? List of colleges of Pune? What is the fee structure of those colleges?
  4. How can I get admission in top colleges of Pune after scoring 82 marks?
  5. How much I have to score to get in top colleges in Chennai in TANCET? What is the fee structure of MCA colleges?
  6. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.E.(Design Engineering) course in Pune University without GATE? List of colleges under Pune University with fee structure? -- [New]
  7. List of top MCA colleges in Pune University? What is the fee structure?
  8. Best colleges for doing MCA course? Top colleges for MBA in Tamilnadu? Fee structure of those colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join those colleges?
  9. Fee structure of the BCA course? Which are those top colleges?
  10. Top MCA colleges in Tamilnadu? Fee structure for the course in the colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join these colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility?
  12. Which are the top colleges to pursue B.Com? fee structure of Symbiosis Pune for B.Com? What is the admission process?
  13. Details about the fee structure of all the colleges offering MCA course? Maximum marks required to get admission in the colleges? Best colleges in Chennai for getting admission in MCA?
  14. What is the fee structure for MCA colleges in Pune?
  15. List of top 10 MCA and MSc(Info Tech) colleges of Pune? What is the fee structure?
  16. Best MCA colleges in Pune? What is the fee structure?
  17. Top 10 colleges in Pune which offers MCA for a candidate who has secured 79% in MCA-CET?
  18. Will I get admission in Pune for MCA after scoring 70.99 Percentile?
17th August 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get admission in top colleges of Pune University after scoring 66 marks in MCA entrance exam? Fee structure of those colleges?

please me fee structure of mca colleges in pune university with the elligibelity criteria
18th August 2011, 09:21 AM
rajoo raj

Default Re: Will I get admission in top colleges of Pune University after scoring 66 marks in MCA entrance exam? Fee structure of those colleges?

sir plz give details ao best msc it college in delhi and kolkata sir plz send details on my email id [email protected]
5th November 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR,
PLEASE SEND ME SOME DETAILS JUST LIKE ....
1. MCA SYLLABUS AND ITS FEES .
MY ID IS [email protected]
10th December 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajoo raj View Post
sir plz give details ao best msc it college in delhi and kolkata sir plz send details on my email id [email protected]
I am also need information about Master of computer applications.
7th April 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

i got 67 marks in mca cet in maharastra and i think attepmt the aimcet exm
what could i do ?????? and value of aimcet in puna's top clg ???????? like jspm n sinhgad .................... plz rply me
10th April 2012, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in top colleges of Pune University after scoring 66 marks in MCA entrance exam? Fee structure of those colleges?
Plz tell me my email-id is [email protected]
13th June 2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i complete 12 class and my % in 12 class is 56% best colleg
e pleze sand me detail and fee structre my email id [email protected]
23rd May 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in good colleges of pune without CET entrance? List of colleges of pune? what is the fee structure of those colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?