11th February 2014, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of HP high court clerk exam? What is the pattern of the paper? Tips to clear the exam?

i want to know the syllabus of HP court for cleck exam which is held on 23 feb 2014, my e mail id is [email protected]
12th February 2014, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of HP high court clerk exam? What is the pattern of the paper? Tips to clear the exam?

please send me syllabus for Clerical exam of High court shimla.Email [email protected].
please please
19th February 2014, 07:07 AM
manoj patial

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2375579]i want to know the syllabus of hp high court clerk exam.. what is the pattern of paper and how to prepare for it.
20th February 2014, 12:36 PM
tamanna sagar

Please send me hp high court clerk exam syllbus my email id is [email protected]
20th February 2014, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Please send me hp high court clerk exam syllbus.id is [email protected]
21st February 2014, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the syllabus of hp hight court. Is it subjective or objective ?
18th April 2014, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the syllabus of chd high court clerk exams..what is the pattern of this paper & how to prepare for it .please help me &send some useful topics & tips to clear the exams. my e.mail id is [email protected]
15th May 2014, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

pls send me the syllabus of HP highcourt clerk exam...n some useful topics n tips to clear the exam....my id is. [email protected]
3rd September 2014, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know the syllabus of hp high court clerk exam.. what is the pattern of paper and how to prepare for it. plzzz help me and send some useful topics and tips to clear the exam.
regards
ritika
Ritika there is a screening test followed by main test after that a typing test with the speed of 50 words per mints. screening test will be of 70 marks contains objective type question of HP. India current affairs maths & english.

aneesh
11th September 2014, 08:07 PM
amit saklani

please provide me the syllabus of hp high court exam and also give me the reference of best book to this exam please mail at [email protected]
thank you.....
26th September 2014, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

sir kindly send me the syllabus of Himachal highcourt clerk exam as soon as
my email - [email protected]
thanking u
10th October 2014, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of high court clerk examination 2014?
21st January 2015, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of hp high court clerk exam ? What is the pattren of the paper? Tips to clear the exam?
3rd February 2015, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

sir please sent me privious year highcourt clark sample paper,s copy. please do needful.
3rd March 2015, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

last five month pass ,but there no notification about the high court clerk exam.when exam will held...plz tell me about exam date therefore we countines my study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?