7th September 2011, 11:54 PM
anu nair

Which courses will benefit me to get Government Job being a candidate pursuing final year B.Com?

i want to know about some courses which help me to get a government job........i m doing my b.com final year, so pls suggest me some courses for doing after my graduation................thank u sir....

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a government job after passing final year mechanical engineering with 70% aggregate? Can I get benefit of percentage in private sector?
  2. Details about Indian Air force? I am pursuing B.Com final year in Hyderabad
  3. Which course is better for me between CA and CS being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Com?
  4. Short Term Professional Courses that provide good job opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Sc?
  5. What kind of Government Jobs are best suitable for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  6. What should I do to get Government job being a Bachelor of Tourism Management final year candidate?
  7. How to get a government job in Karnataka? Which all exams to write?
  8. Will there be any Jobs for me in Central Government being a candidate pursuing final year of BE in Computer Science?
  9. Can I do CS Training without resigning my Job being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Com and doing Job? Is this possible to do CS course for the candidates with weak financial background?
  10. How can I get placed in Government or Private Electrical Companies being a candidate of pursuing final year BE in Electrical stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Best courses to do being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in IT?
  12. Which one is the best choice for me between Higher studies and Job being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Which courses are better for me? Which Companies are good for me to apply for Jobs?
  13. Which Companies I can get Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
  14. How to find Teaching Jobs being a candidate pursuing final year of MCA course?
  15. Am I eligible for any Government job if I have 1 backlog?
  16. What courses should I do to get job in Core areas being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in ECE?
  17. Job opportunities in Government as well as Private Sectors for B.Tech(ECE) candidate?
  18. Best courses available to do after B.Com? -- [New]
23rd September 2011, 04:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses will benefit me to get Government Job being a candidate pursuing final year B.Com?

There are many courses which one can get in to after the graduation in commerce. In fact one can opt for the post graduation courses in the same field. The candidates can also go for the post graduate courses in management. This may enhance the job opportunities. The candidates can also opt to apply for the various competitive examinations. The course which to pursue has to selected according to ones interest and aptitude.
22nd June 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which courses will benefit me to get Government Job being a candidate pursuing final year B.Com?

I HAD COMPLETE MY GRADUATION IN B.COM(HONRS) FROM VIKRAM UNIVERSITY UJJAIN . AFTER THIS WHICH P.G COURSE SHOULD I SELECT WHICH BENEFIT FOR ME IN GOVT. JOB ? REPLY PLEASE
12th August 2015, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

I am in 2nd year of b.a non collegiate... Please suggest me something to do while b.a for a bright future..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?