19th January 2012, 03:44 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

Default Re: IIST UG entrance exam model question papers and syllabus for Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics?

hello dear
you can download IIST UG entrance exam model question papers and syllabus for Chemistry from the following sites :-

www.cbsepapers.info/
questionpaper.in/EntranceExam3-SEE-–-UPTU-TITLE-Chemistry+Syllabus.aspx
cbse.questionpaper.in/CBSEQuestionPaper.aspx?id=19

you can download the physics papers for this exam from the following sites :-

questionpaper.in/EntranceExam3-SEE-–-UPTU-TITLE-Physics+Syllabus.aspx
cbse.questionpaper.in/CBSEQuestionPaper.aspx?id=17

you can download the mathematics papers from the following links :-

cbse.questionpaper.in/CBSEQuestionPaper.aspx?id=3
questionpaper.in/

solve as many as papers you an solve for a much better preparation for the exam......

all the best
thank you
12th March 2012, 08:13 AM
jobsick

Default Re: IIST UG entrance exam model question papers and syllabus for Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics?

Previously IIST conducts admission through IITJEE,but from this yearit has launched ISAT for admission to its B.tech programs.

Since,ISAT is launched this year,and it is very first year of ISAT sample papers are not available.

How,would sample papers will be available since it is the very first year of ISAT.

However,I have attached the syllabus for ISAT which also contains some sample papers.That PDF file was itself provided by IIST so there is nothing to worry just check it out.
4th April 2012, 01:53 PM
shanmugamarivazhagan

HI! how can i get iist model entrance questions?
11th April 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

sir I want previous question paper of IIST entrance
11th April 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

i have not yet recevied my admitcard my reg no. 180097 jornal no.016532210 answer how can ireceive it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?